(61:66)

Next day: At school: Matthew: Susana, we need to talk. Susana: Okay. Matthew: I don't think it's a good idea that we kiss at my house, in my room. Susana: Why not? Matthew: Because my parents think, that i want to have sex with you. Susana: Is that why you wanted to kiss me in your room? Matthew: no, maybe. Susana: We are too young, we are both only 16 years old. Matthew: I know. Susana: You want to sleep with me. Matthew: no. Susana: I won't sleep with you, we are too young, and it makes me really angry. Susana rush to go, Matthew would like to stop her, but he doesn't. He goes out to his car and drive home. At home: Beth: Hey, what's wrong? Matthew: It's Susana, she's mad at me. Beth: Why? Matthew: She found out that I'd like to go to bed with her. Beth: And she doesn't want to? Matthew: Yes, I know it was stupid to think about it. Beth: You are young, you are my son, I don't think that you should go to bed with her. Matthew: I won't do it. Beth: That's good. Paul: I'm sure that you and Susana, will find a solution. Matthew: Yes, I hope so, I need to talk with her about it tomorrow. Paul: Okay. Next day: At school: Matthew sees Susana, and goes over to talk with her. Matthew: We need to talk. Susana: Okay. Matthew: Are you still mad at me? Susana: Yes, I am. Matthew: Don't be mad at me, I won't sleep with you. Susana: Good, and don't try to get me to do it. Matthew: I only want to kiss with you. Susana: Okay, that's fine, me too. They kiss each other on the mouth, they are very much in love with each other.