Chapter 69: The Ending Chapter

~THE END OF TOUR, BACK IN PA~ Ashlynn's POV

We pulled up to the hotel and I grabbed my bag. I was listening to Breaking Benjamin and I walked into the hotel doors. I sat down, letting Andy, CeCe, Ashley, Jinxx and Jake figure it out. After 5 minutes, CeCe pulled my headphone out and I looked at him. 

"Come on we got 3 rooms." He said and grabbed my bag. I followed him to the room on the 3rd level and went into the room, with CeCe. I sat down on the bed. "Are you alright?" CeCe asked, kneeling down next to me and looked at me in the eyes. 

"I can't believe that this is all happening." I whispered and I felt CeCe grab me, hugging me. I felt my heart hurt. "I'm fine. Really." I said and CeCe let go of me. "Um, tomorrow, I need to get all of my thing before we go back home. In LA." I said and the thought or seeing Ricky, made me want to cry. 

"Okay, um call Chris. See if he can take Ricky out while we go grab your things." CeCe said and I nodded. I grabbed my phone and my cigarettes, with my lighter. I walked out of our room, into the hallway and into the elevator. I pressed the ground level. DING! The elevator went off and the doors opened, I practically ran out of the elevator. I walked outside, sitting on the curb and lighting up. I breathed in the grey smoke and pulled my phone out, dialing Chris's number. 

"Hey, Ashlynn. I was about to call you." Chris said and I took a small drag.

"Hey, Um can I ask you a huge favor, please?" I asked and I heard him sigh. 

"Yeah, what's up? Any way I can help you threw this I will." Chris said and I sighed. 

"Um, I am going to go live in LA with CeCe, Andy, Ashley, Jake, and Jinxx. But I need my things from the house, can you take Ricky out tomorrow?" I asked and he sighed. "Please, it will only be for a couple of hours while I grab all my things." I said and took another inhale of my cigarette.

"Ash, I don't know. Why do you have to leave the state?" Chris asked. 

"Because I can't stay here. Everywhere I look, I see Ricky and then I remember what he did. And I can't deal with that anymore." I said, tears were now running down my face. "Please Chris, if I stay here. I don't know what I am gonna do. Please."  I cried into my sweater sleeve and I dropped my cigarette. 

"Okay. Ash. Just call me when your coming over and call me when your leaving the house, okay?" Chris asked, I could here him sniffling.  

"Chris, I have to ask you for one more thing, please?" I asked. 

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked. 

"You can't tell anyone where I am going or that I am leaving. Anyone not Ryan-Ashley not Bay, no one. Okay?' I asked, no response. "Chris promise me, you won't tell anyone! Promise me!" I yelled and I breathed in. 

"Okay, is this what you want?" He asked and I shook my head. 

"Yes, this is."I said. 

"Okay, promise that you will call and check in every now and then. Or else I will fly my ass over to LA and find you." He chuckled and I did too. 

"Okay I promise." I said and smiled. "I'll call you tomorrow." I said. 

"Alright, talk to you then." Chris said and hung up. I walked back inside and went up to the room. I opened the door and walked inside. I let my head hit the pillow. 

~THE NEXT DAY~ Ricky's POV

I woke up to an empty bed and looked around the room, she should be here. My phone started ringing and I leaned over to the table, I grabbed it. 

"Hey." I said, after answered the phone and laid back down on the bed. 

"Hey Ricky, come on let's get you out of the house. Come on let's go get some Starbucks and go out." Chris pleaded and I sighed. 

"I don't think so Chris, I mean I just lost the girl I love. Chris, I just want to stay in bed." I said, throwing the blanket over my head and closed my eyes. 

"Ricky, I'll be over in 10 minutes you better be ready. No exceptions." Chris said and I sighed. 

"Chris I said I don-" I started but then a beep went off, in my ear and I dropped my phone on the bed. I got up and started to get ready. Maybe it'll be better than I think. 

"Ricky I am here." Chris yelled and I looked over the edge of the stairs. He smiled and I walked back into my room.  I pulled my shoes on and went downstairs. "Awe, finally. Your ready, alright let's go." He said pushing me out the door and into his car. "Alright off to Starbucks." Chris cheered. We got to Starbucks. "Hey get me a Pumpkin spice, I need to make a quick call." Chris said and walked away. 

"Hey, what can I get you?" The girl asked. 

"A pumpkin spice grande and a grande caramel mocha." I said, almost forgetting what I get. Ashlynn used to work here and she knew exactly what I want. I sighed and she quickly made the coffee. 

"Here you go." She said and handed me the coffee. I walked back to a table and set down the coffee. I looked over and Chris was on the phone, he started walking towards me. 

"Just hurry alright." He said and hung the phone up. He sat down and sipped his coffee. "I like As- Never mind." He said.

"I like her coffee better too." I said and sipped the coffee. I breathed in and looked at Chris. 'Who was on the phone?" I asked. 

"It was my sister, she is sending me some things." He said and I nodded. 

~COUPLE HOURS LATER~ 

I walked in the door and something seemed off. I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. Ashlynn's stuff was gone and there was a note on the bed. 

Dear Ricky, 

I left town, I needed to get away. Everywhere I go, I see you and memories just keep flooding back. I can't stand being near you anymore, after the hell you put me threw. Goodbye Richard. 

-Ashlynn 

(A/N: So this is the end of this book. I am starting the next one in four days, it's called Let's Start Over, Please. How you enjoyed it.)