Chapter 17

Ashlynn's POV

"Thanks Bay for the ride, i'm gonna go home, i'm tired. I'll tell Chris to text you." I yelled to Bay and got into my car. It smells like my perfume, Monster energy drinks, and cigarettes. I was driving back to the apartment and I passed the ice skating rink. Memories of Brooke, my brother, PAPA, Mary and I came flooding back. I felt a few tears roll down my cheek and I wiped it away. Mary, my step-grandma died of cancer a few months ago and it's been difficult, but i'll make it threw. I arrived at Ricky's and Angelo's apartment. I opened the door and Angelo was on the couch.

"What's up Ashlynn? Oh, uh Balz says hey." He said and I sat down next to him. 

"Nothing much and hey, I guess." I said and sat on the couch next to him. 

"You okay?" He asked and turned to look at me, I looked at him. 

"I passed by the skating rink and my step-grandma used to take me, my brother and my cousin Brooke ice skating. She died of cancer in June." I said and held my tears back. I looked at the floor so if tears did fall they would be less noticeable.

"I'm sorry. Do you ever want to get back on the ice?" He asked and I continued to look at the floor.

"I would love too, for my birthday with Brooke. That would be the best ever but she is in Paris." I said thinking of my favorite cousin.

"Oh okay." He said and I herd the door open. Ricky walked out of his bedroom and sat next to me. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me in close.

"Hey babe." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey love." I said and Angelo smiled at us. "What?" I asked.

"You both are so cute!" He said and I smiled.

"I think she knows she is." Ricky said and I bugged him. "Hey." He chuckled and smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"You guys are sweet." I said and ran my fingers threw my hair. "What are your plans?" I asked. 

"I am going out with Chris." He said and Ricky smiled, giving me a weird look. "So you two will have the house to yourselves. No sex on the counter, couch, bathroom or my room. So no where except Ricky's room!" He said and went to his room. I looked at Ricky and we both laughed.

"So what do you want to do tonight alone?" Ricky asked and scooped me up, putting me in his laugh.

"That thing people like to do when no one is home." I said making my eyebrows dance.

"Oh." Ricky said all sexy like. "Angelo is leaving soon so yeah." He said biting his lip. I grabbed his hand and played with his fingers. "What shall we do till then?" He asked.

"I don't know cuddle, I want to cuddle." I said and he laid across the couch. I laid on top of him and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I played with his hair and he smiled. I laid my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beating.

"Why are you so cute?" He whispered in my ear and I slightly giggled because it tickled.

"I don't know, why are you so cute?" I asked and turned to look at him.

"I am not cute you are the cute one." He said and I smiled. "See, there you go cute!" She said.

"Okay, uh um. I am going now. No sex on the couch." Angelo said and ran out the door. I was looking at the door and then I turned to look at Ricky. He crashed his lips on mine. I kissed back and then he sat up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs on his waist. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. We went to his room and he lightly tossed me on the bed. He threw his shirt off and climbed on top of me. I smiled and he laid on top of me. I crashed my lips into his and he began to tug on my shirt. I threw it off along with my tank top. He managed to get both mine and his pants off. We crawled under the sheets. And things got nice, hot, loud, and sweaty. ;)