Chapter 55

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up, I was surrounded by white puffy blankets. I sat up and looked around the room, everyone was crowded into my room. Ricky, Matt, Alex and Angelo were laying beside me. I sighed and went to my phone, it was on the desk behind Ricky. I leaned over him, carefully and grabbed my phone. I had a million text, call and voice-mails. I had 2 texts, 3 calls and 1 voice-mail from Brooke.

"Why did you run yesterday?" Someone asked, I looked up. It was Kylie, she was laying in Ghost's lap.

"Come here." I said, patting the bed and she slowly stood up. She came over to me and crawled onto the bed. I laid her head in my lap and I petted her head.

"I wasn't ready. With everything that happened these past couple of days, seeing Allie just would have been to much. Even talking about it made me scared." I said, softly.

"You could have just said that." She said, her brown eyes looked up at mine. She had tears forming in them.

"That's true and I am sorry, I ran. I should have said something." I said, she pulled me into an awkward hug. I kissed her cheek and sat back up.

"I love you Ash. Please don't ever scare me like that again." Kylie said and she let a tear fall. I brushed it away and gave her a weak smile.

"I love you too Kylie. I promise I won't." I said and kissed her forehead. Then I felt an arm wrap around me, I looked behind me. It was Ricky he was hugging my side. My side was starting to get wet and Kylie was crying into my leg.

"Guys, please stop crying." I said to them and rubbed their backs.

"Ashlynn, you scared the living shit out of me yesterday. Then I found out, I was in the same elevator with you and talking to you, about you. And you didn't say anything and I didn't even notice. If it wasn't for Chris, you wouldn't be here right now." Ricky said and I started to feel incredibly guilty.

"I am sorry, I really need to be alone and no one was giving me the time to do that. I am sorry that I didn't say anything or do anything but I just needed some time." I confessed.

"Ashlynn, we were really worried. I love you, everyone loves you a lot but please for the love of fucking music tell us you are okay or something." Ricky said and I nodded. "I love you baby girl." He said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too," I said and laid my head into his chest. My phone rang and I looked at it. It was Brook she texted me.

Hey Ash why don't we do lunch/dinner at grandma's tomorrow at like 2?-B

Okay see you tomorrow-A

"Hey can we eat lunch/dinner at my grandparent's tomorrow?" I asked. Looking at Ricky and he nodded.

"I am sure that will be fine." He said and laid his chin on top of my head. "What time?" He asked.

"At like 2." I said and he nodded. "Today let's just chill here okay?" I asked.

"Okay, is everyone still asleep besides you, Kylie and I?" He asked and I looked around the room.

"Yeah everyone is asleep, Kylie is now asleep too." I said looking at her. "Let's go back to sleep, okay?" I asked and he nodded. I laid down, and held onto Ricky for life.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you." I said and closed my eyes, sleep soon consumed my body.

(A/N: Sorry it's short, a friend and I are writing a new story it's called. Music in the hopeless. Check it out. Love you alls. XOXO -Bubblez)