Chapter 68

~so this will either be the last chapter or second to last chapter. There will be a squeal so yay!~
Ashlynn's POV

"I'm back!" I yelled and walked over to Balz. He smiled and stood up to hug me. "Where is Ryan-Ashley?" I asked, looking around.

"She went to Starbucks." Balz said and sat down.

"So your back from, where?" I heard Ricky ask. I turned around, he was leaning against the bathroom door and his arms were crossed.

"I was hanging with Andy-" I started.

"And Cece, and Ashley, and Jake, and Jinxx. What else is new?" He asked and was about to turn around.

"No just Andy." I said and looked down.

"So what did Andy and you do?" He asked and I continued to look down.

"We went to the mall and hung out." I said and sat down. Balz ran out of the bus.

"Lies, you were sleeping with him weren't you?" He yelled. I immediately stood up and looked at him.

"Me cheat? On you, with Andy?" I yelled and chuckled. "That's like saying you were cheating on me with Balz."  I said.

"I'm not gay! Ashlynn how the fuck could you fucking cheat on me?" He yelled and my heart just fell, broke into 10 million pieces.

"No! I  didn't!" I yelled and he walked closer to me.

"Ashlynn dont lie to me!" He yelled and I felt tears start to fun down my face. My heart felt like it stopped beating and yet I was still breathing. "Get out! I can't talk to a cheater!" He yelled and I ran off the bus, into The Relapse Symphony. I ran in.

"Ashlynn what's wrong?" Andi said and I colapsed into her lap.

"Ricky thinks I'm cheating on him with Andy." I cried.

"Oh Ashlynn, it's alright shhh. It's alright." She whispered into my ear. Somehow, I knew that something bad is going to happen, I have a gut feeling. 

Ricky's POV

Ashlynn walked ran out, I felt so bad and I knew that I was being paranoid. Or was I, am I? I can't think, she did cheat, didn't she? She did. 

As I though about this, Chris sat down next to me on the couch. 

"You all right?" Chris asked and I turned to him. I shook my head, no. "What's up? Hey where is Ash, she wanted to tell you something?" He asked. 

"No, Chris. I just accused her of cheating. I mean she is right?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"Maybe, no. What the hell, dude she loves you. She wouldn't cheat." Chris said and I know that he is probably right, but what if he isn't. 

"I need to go out and think. I need to go out, do something." I said, standing up and walking into the back for my shoes. I grabbed them, put them on and I walked back out to the front. 

"Alright, where do you want to go?" Chris asked, he was standing by the the door, ready to leave. 

"No, Chris. I need to go out alone." I said, walking past him. 

"Don't do anything stupid!" He yelled after me and I just kept walking.

~4 HOURS LATER~ Ashlynn's POV

"Thank you, you guys. I need your support." I said, kissing them all on the cheek and they all smiled. 

"No problem, it's alright." They all said, I walked out of Black Veil Brides bus and started walking back to the Motionless bus. My heart was in my throat, my heart was racing and palms were sweaty. I walked up to the door and breathed in. I opened the door, I walked in and the guys gave me a funny look. 

"Ashlynn, what the hell? I thought you were in the back?" Balz said and Ryan-Ashley quickly covered his mouth, with her hand. 

"What do you mean, I have been at Relapse Symphony and Black Veil Brides' bus since you ran out." I said and I heard moans coming from the back. As the moans became louder the more my heart and tears broke. As I stood there crying, everyone just kept there head low and I knew that now, I needed to leave the bus. I grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I began to blast music and ran into the room. I didn't dare look up, I went to the closet, grabbed my bag and packed it with all my things. As I was walking out the bedroom door, someone grabbed my shoulder, and I knew it was Ricky. I kept on walking and ran out of the bus and onto BVB's. I got there and dropped my bag, face planting onto the couch. I felt someone, take out my earbud and rubbed my back. 

"Ashlynn, whats wrong?" I heard Andy ask and that made me cry more. As I sobbed into the couch, I heard more and more people come in, asking if I was okay. 

"I walked into the bus, they t-t-thought I wa-was in the b-b-ba-bac-back with Ricky. I was like n-noo. I was with y-you guys, B-Bret and An-Andi all day. I heard moans a-a-an-and then I-I knew wh-what was going on. S-So I put music on, gr-grabb-grabbed some of my things. As I-I was walking out, he he grabbed my shoulder. And I just just walked." I said and I felt arms wrap around me. "What's wrong with me, my heart hurts so bad!" I cried. I was forced to sit up and I cried into the person next to me. 

"Ashlynn, what are you gonna do?" I heard Jake ask and I looked up. I was crying into Andy's shoulder. 

"I don't know, I mean. I live with Ricky and now, I have no where to go." I said and dried my eyes. 

"Of course you do. You can come live with us." CeCe said, and I looked at them.

"I can't ask you to do that." I said and they all looked at me. 

"We aren't asking, we are telling you." They all said and I nodded. 

"Okay. Thanks." I said and hugged them all. 

"After tour, which is in 3 more weeks, we will. As in me, Andy, Jinxx, Jake, Ashley and Andi will do to your old house, to grab your things. You don't have to do anything with him, until you are ready." CeCe said and I smiled. 

"I love you guys." I said.