Chapter 57

Chris's POV

Ashlynn slammed the door, after grabbing Ricky's cigarettes and making a sex joke. That everyone laughed, I chuckled.

"Let's go out." Bay said, Bret had his arm wrapped around her and she had her hand on his thigh.

"Alright where shall we go?" Ryan asked, Allie was on his lap and everyone looked at Bay. She has lived her before she must know all the good places to eat.

"Let's go to the Summit. Ashlynn's father used to work there so we should get a discount." She said and everyone agreed. Ashlynn walked in and gave Ricky his pack back.

"Were going to the Summit for dinner." Bay said, as Ashlynn sat in Ricky's lap and they winked at one another.

"Oh my god, I get to see Jay and Kayc! Get your lazy asses up and lets go!" Ashlynn said jumping up.

"Ashlynn I mean this in the best way but, you need some make-up." Bay said and she glared at her.

"Thanks. So do you." She said and everyone laughed. Kelly, Harley, Kylie, Allie, Ryan-Ashley, Bay and Ashlynn got up, going to the bathroom. They got ready.

"Who is Jay and Kayc?" I asked and looked at Tyler.

"Jay, is our dad's friend and my god father. Kayc is a girl that has a crush on our dad and dose everything to get his attention." Tyler said and I nodded. "But Ashlynn and Kayc get along like sisters." He said and Ricky nodded.

"Ready." Kelly said coming out of the bathroom. Everyone was already dressed, except Bay and Ashlynn, well now they are all dressed. Bay was wearing a black corset dress, with a black ruffle skirt, black fish-nets and combat boots. Ashlynn was wearing a big X-Large sweater, it was a turquoise blue, with a black upside-down cross, black ripped leggings, a black scarf and black knee-high ugg boots.

"You look great." Ricky said, when Ashlynn come over to him.

"You look sexy." Bret said, spinning Bay in a circle and she giggled. I glared at the both of them.

"Ready to go?" I asked and we left.

~AT THE SUMMIT~

"Where is Kayc and Jay?" Ashlynn asked as we went inside.

"Well hello to you too, Ashlynn. You have grown so much and oh my god is that you Tyler?" A lady with bleach blonde hair and tattoos asked.

"Oh, my god is that you Erin?" Ashlynn asked and she nodded her head. Tyler and Ashlynn nearly ran her over with hugs. "Oh my god I missed you so much." Ashlynn said as she stood next to Ricky.

"I missed you too. Who are these people?" She asked gesturing to us.

"This is my boyfriend Ricky and these are my best friends. That's Angelo, Chris, Balz, Ryan, Ghost, Bret, Bay, Matt, Alex, Harley, Ryan-Ashley, Kelly, Kylie, Allie, and Allie." Ashlynn said in one breath.

"Hey I am Erin." She said and looked back at Tyler. "You were this tall, when I meet you." She said holding her hand to her mid-thigh. "Okay, I am guessing you want the bar to see Kayc and Jay. Oh your dad also stopped by a few days ago." She said walking us to a bar.

"Yeah, I as in the hospital but I am better." Ashlynn said and we all shuffled to the bar.

"I am glade your better honey and here you go I will get Kayc and Jay. Call me if you need anything." She said and went to the back. We all sat down.

"Ashlynn is that you?" A short guy with a beard asked and walked over to us.

"Jay have you grown?" She asked and walked over to him.

"Shut up, and your mother would kill you if she saw you in that." He said and we all nodded.

"Well then it's good she isn't here." She said smiling.

"Tyler, come give your god father a hug, you short shit." He said and Tyler laughed. He went over, bent down and hugged him. They started talking.

"Ashlynn, my bitch where are you?" A raspy voice yelled asked. It came from a girl with black hair and tattoos.

"I am right here." Ashlynn said and jumped over the bar, hugging her. She wrapped her arms and legs around the girl.

"Hey Kayc." Tyler said and sat back down.

"Hey Tyler. Ashlynn how are you girl, I herd you were in the hospital, you alright?" Kayc asked.

"Ashlynn you were in the fucking hospital you fuck wit, what the hell did you do?" Jay asked, Kayc set her ass on the bar.

"I have bulimia." She said, tucking some of her hair behind her ear and looking down.

"Ashlynn." They said and hugged her.

"Hey, I am right here, alive and breathing so yeah." She said, brushing it off.

"Okay, so who are these people?" Jay asked, Kayc was still hugging her.

"These are my friends." She introduced us again and kissed Ricky.

"You be good to her, or I will take that pretty face of your's and take a sharp bottle to it." Kayc said pointing to Ricky. He gulped and nodded.

"When her father isn't around I am big guns so be good. No shame shame." He said and Bay started to laugh. "It's Bay. Wait why the hell are you laughing? Wait did they already?" He asked and Bay nodded. "I need a drink." He said and went to the bottles behind one.

"I am making you Ashlynn's special." Kayc said and grabbed some bottles.

"Make me one too." Bay said. Kayc mixed the drinks and added some stuff.

"Here you go." She said.

A LOT OF DRINKS LATER

All the girls were dancing on top of the bar, drunk as hell and we were blocking any guys from anything,