Chapter 18

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up and Ricky was smiling, running his finger tips along my arm. I scooted next to him he and I smiled.

"That was great." Ricky whispered in my ear and I nodded my head. I lift my hand and he pressed his hand against me. "I love you." He said and I felt my heart beat speed up. 

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed him softly. 

"What shall we do today?" He asked and I sat up. Holding the sheet to my chest and letting my bare back show. His eyes widened, when he looked at my end hip-beginning thigh. "What are those?" He asked and sat up. 

"It's nothing, old scares." I lied and told the truth. 

"Babe have they always been there?" He asked and I nodded my head. I looked at the sheet. "How did I not see them?" He asked looking ashamed of himself. 

"Because you never were just examining my body." I said and he stood up. He pulled his boxers on and sat next to me. 

"Promise me you won't ever do this. Ever." He said and looked me dead in the eye. 

"Yes I promise. Please don't tell anyone. You are the only one who knows, not even Matt Bay or Harley knows." I said and it was all very true. 

"Okay, just don't leave ruin your beautiful body like that." He said pulling me into a hug. "I am going to make coffee, meet me out in the kitchen?" He asked putting sweat pants on and then a t-shirt. 

"Yeah, meet you out there." I said and he kissed my head. He walked out and closed the door. I put on underwear, bra, sweat pants, and a tank top. I walked out and sat on the counter. Ricky slipped between my legs and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"What do want to do today?" He asked and I leaned my head laying it on Ricky's head. I smiled and looked at him. 

"I don't know." I said. 

"That's not helpful at all." He smiled and went away to get his coffee. "Want some?" He asked coming over to me. 

"No, do you have Monster?" I asked and he went to the fridge, he pulled a Monster can out. 

"Here." He said, handing it to me. 

"Thank you." I said taking it and opening it. I drank half of it before Ricky took it away. 

"You should slow down." He said with worry in his voice. 

"Okay, I am only doing it for you thou." I said and jumped off the counter. I felt my heart speed up really fast and it started to hurt. I held my hand to my heart and I fell. 

"Babe, what wrong?" Ricky asked and I began to cry. My heart felt like it was going to explode and I couldn't talk. I herd someone come running in. 

"What's wrong?" They asked. Everything went dark and quite but, I still felt a sharp pain. 

I woke up to a beeping noise in my ear. 

"Babe your awake." Ricky said coming over to me. Then I was surrounded Ricky, Bay, Sassy, Xenia, Harley, Ghost, Balz, Chris, Ryan, Angelo and three girls.

"What happened?" I asked groggily.

"You had a heart attack." Bay said. Then a knock was on the door. "Come in." Bay yelled and a doctor came in.

"Ashlynn Rose?" The doctor asked. "Ah, you had a mild heart attack." He said.

"What caused it?" Chris asked.

"Energy drinks. How many would you have a day?" He asked.

"Uh up to 4 a day." I said and everyone gasped.

"That's not healthy you should drink water and milk." The doctor said. I just nodded my head. "If you continue this drinking habit you can die." He said and everyone got wide eyed, except me. "You don't seemed surprised that I am telling you this, why?" He asked.

"I have been told this a lot." I said Ricky looked pissed.

"And you haven't stopped?" He asked and I shook my head. "Okay, Mrs. Rose if you really don't stop you have up to 2 years." He said. "I am keeping you in here for another day to make sure you are okay. You can have one person stay with you during the night." He said and walked out.

"Ashlynn Love Rose!" Bay, Harley, and Sassy screamed.

"What?" I asked and Xenia climbed into my lap.

"Mommy, Harley, Bay, Wricky, and everyone said you could have died." She said with a sad face.

"Yeah baby, I almost did." I admitted.

"You can't die on me. I will miss you and Mommy and Harley and Bay and Wricky and everyone will miss you too." She said.

"I know baby." I said hugging her.

"You promised you would stop almost dieing on me. You aren't keeping your promise!" Xenia yelled.

"Xenia-" She cut me off.

"Do you want to die? Do you?" She screamed.

"No." I said.

"Then stop!" She yelled and walked out. Bay and Sassy ran after her.

"She is right Ash." Harley said.

"Okay, I get it." I said and I was getting annoyed.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Bay yelled coming in. "You said you were down to one a week." She yelled. "You know that the doctor said you will die if you don't stop a few months ago." She said and I let a few tears fall.

"Wait what?" Ricky asked and everyone looked lost.

"She went on an energy drink spree after her grandma died. She wouldn't sleep and she wouldn't eat so to get by she drank a lot of monster. She swore she would stop." Bay said and Angelo came over to me. He pulled me into a hug.

"You didn't tell me that part." He said.

"Tell you what part of what?" Ricky asked standing up.

"She told me about her grandma." He said and I began to cry.

"So you can tell Angelo but you can;t tell me?" Ricky yelled.

"I just didn't want to-" I started.

"No you can tell my friends but you can't tell me your boyfriend." He was screaming now.

"Ricky stop." One of the girls said.

"No, I won't stop. I thought you loved me?" He yelled and ran out of the room. I cried harder.

"Ashlynn, what do you need?" Harley asked sitting next to me.

"Just bring me clothes tomorrow and leave. I want to be alone." I said and turned away.

"Okay call me if you need anything." Harley said.

"Just go, please." I said and let the tears fall. I herd the door close and all I could do is cry.