Chapter 62

Ashlynn's POV ~BACK IN PA~

I grabbed my keys from my bag, shoving it into the lock and turning it, the door unlocked. I opened it and I looked at the house, standing outside, not going in.

"Aren't you going to go inside?" Ricky asked and I nodded, I went inside. I heard noises, I looked back at Ricky and he pushed me into the living room. Andy, CeCe, Ashley, Jinxx and Jake were sitting on my couch.

"Hey, you must be Ashlynn?" They asked turning to me and I nodded. I jumped over the couch and sat down next to CeCe.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"Hey." They said and Ricky sat down.

"Chris and everyone is coming over for a party, in about an hour." Ricky said and wrapped an arm around me.

"Sweet, I am gonna go get ready." Andy said getting up and going up stairs.

"Same." The rest of them said, following him.

"I am tiered." I said and laid my head on Ricky's chest.

"ASHLYNN MY HOE WHERE ARE YOU?" Someone yelled, I turned my head and looked at the door. Ryan-Ashley, along with Balz were here and I jumped off the couch. I ran to her and jumped onto her.

"I haven't seen you in like 2 hours, but it's felt like forever." I said and she giggled. I jumped off of her and we went to the couch, I sat with Ryan.

"Who the hell is screaming?" Andy asked and I giggled. He came running down the stairs and jumped on the couch next to us.

"It's hot in here." I said and threw my jacket off. Andy screamed. "My ear drums." I whined.

"BATMAN!" He yelled, CeCe, Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley came running down the stairs.

"They really do love Batman." I said, giggling and Ryan-Ashley nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm here!" Chris yelled and busted threw the door, along with everyone along.

"I have food!" Chris yelled and everyone nearly stomped over everyone to get to him. Except me, I staid on the couch and now I was alone.

"Aren't you hungry?" CeCe asked, sitting next to me with a pile of food on a paper plate. I shrugged and looked at how cute he was, he really was cute.

"Not, really." I said, laying my head down on my fist. My elbow was propped up on the arm rest of the couch and crossed my legs.

"Ashlynn please eat something." Ryan (boy) said. We don't really don't talk but when he do, it's filled with concern and brotherly like.

"Okay, I will. Just a little." I said, getting up and going over to the pile of food. I grabbed a plate and walked around, nothing looks appetizing.

"Ashlynn I made you potato salad." Matt sat walking up to me. We haven't been talking, I dropped my plate on the counter and ran over to him. Alex grabbed the bowl and I wrapped my arms around Matt.

"Hey pumpkin how you feeling." Matt whispered in my ear and rubbed my back.

"I am alright, how are you?" I asked, he had to leave early. His brother passed away and even though Andrew and I weren't as close. I still miss him.

"I am alright, can I talk to you alone?" He asked, he moved a hand from his back to my back to his face, wiping a few tears.

"Yeah, let's go upstairs, to mine and Ricky's room." I said, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room. I sat on the bed and he sat next to me. He broke down, I rubbed his back and he fell into my lap. "Hey what happened?" I asked.

"He, he didn't just die. He drove the car into the pond and let himself drown. He left you and I a note, that's it." He said and I wiped the tears from my eye. "Here." He said, going into his jacket and pulling a piece of paper.

"Matt, did you ready it?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yeah, I can't be here. I need to go, I can't. I got to go." He said and ran out the door.

"Matt where ar-?" Someone started and then a slammed shut. I took the later and scooted back into the bed, back against the wall. I breathed in, my hands were shaky and my heart was pounding, out of my chest.

Dear Ashlynn,

I know we haven't always been close, but I think of you as a sister. I love you and I am sorry to put you threw this hell. I know you, Matt, and Bay have been threw hell. Please, stay strong for me and Matt's sake. I know he will be torn up about this but this is what I needed. I know that you will understand, please keep Matt in mind. I need you to be there for him, I don't know i he has told you but, he still gets bullied about being gay. Ashlynn please, if you can whoop their asses for me. I hope you laughed, I need you to take care of Matt, I won't be there. Ashlynn, I love you so damn much, you will never know how happy it makes me feel, that I know that Matt still has someone who loves him as much as I do, and always will. Good-bye Ashlynn. Swings and slides forever.

XOXOXO -Andrew

By now I was crying my eyes out and I dropped the note on the floor by the bed. I turned into my pillow, no one else knew that Andrew died. No one but Matt, Alex, Matt's family and I. I sobbed into my pillows and blankets. There was a knock on the door.

"Please, just don't." I cried and turned back into my pillow. I screamed into my pillow and my heart felt like it was breaking, into many pieces. I felt my heat rate increase by a lot, my breathing speed up and I began to shake,