Chapter 19

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up to a slight pain in my arm, I opened my eyes and a nurse was changing my IV. I looked over my to my left and a sleeping Ricky, was in the chair. I sat up in the bed and took the blankets off of me. 

"Good morning." The nurse says cheerful. 

"Morning, how long has he been here?" I asked gesturing to Ricky and she backed up. She let go of my IV. 

"He has been here since 6 last night. He got here after you fell asleep." She said and I nodded my head. I probably look like shit and honestly I don't care. Ricky stirred and the nurse left. 

"Good morning." Ricky say, I turned to look at him and his eyes open up. His pale blue eyes locked on mine, sending a slight shiver down my spine. 

"Hey." Was all I can manage to say and I was surprise he even came back.

"I am sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't have acted like that." He said and he looked really sad. He grabbed my hand, he brought it to his lips kissing it softly.

"It's okay babe. Let's not talk about it." I said and the only reason I don't want to talk about it is because I don't want to explain.

"Okay,babe. I love you." He said and I smiled.

"I love you, come cuddle with me?" I asked and he got up, smiling. He laid behind me and wrapped his tattooed arms around me, holding me tight. I put my hands on top of his and then slowly ran my finger tips on his arm.

"You are free to leave whenever someone signs you out." The same nurse said coming into the room. Sending a cold breeze my way.

"Okay, i'll be right back." Ricky said and got up. My heart felt sad when his touch was gone. I slowly sat up criss crossing my legs on the bed and putting my hands in my lap.

"So is that your boyfriend?" The nurse asked and began to take my IV out of my arm. It hurt a little more then getting it in.

"Yeah." I smiled and she put a band-aid on my arm. Then the door opened up and the doctor came in.

"Ashlynn, take these pills twice a day, till the bottle is empty." He said and handed me a bottle of pills.

"Okay." I said and put the bottle in my pocket, as well as my phone. 

"Ready to go my love?" Ricky asked and as the doctor left. He smiled and handed me my jacket. 

"Hell yes, get me out of here." I said and put my jacket on. We began to walk to the exit and I stopped at the doors. There was water everywhere and I had socks, no shoes. "You brought me my jacket and no shoes." I smiled and Ricky looked at my feet. 

"Here, I'll carry you." He said and scooped me up in his arms and we walked outside. We walked out and the icy wind hit my face. I put my face in Ricky's chest. We got to the car and he sat me in my seat. He climbed in on his side and started his car. "You hungry?" He asked as we drove off and I sniffed the air. It didn't smell like death and dust. 

"No, just want to go home." I said and he nodded his head and his hair fell perfectly on his shoulder. 

"I told the guys that you were coming home, they want to see you." Ricky said as we pulled up to the apartment. 

"Okay, when?" I asked and I got excited. I know I saw them all yesterday but I didn't get to talk to them and thank that girl. 

"They are here, now." He said as he parked and turned the car off. I pulled the mirror down and looked at my reflection. 

"No, I look like complete and utter shit." I said hiding my face in my hands. 

"No, you don't. You look beautiful as always." He said and grabbed my hands away from my face.