Chapter 8- Cinderella

Ricky's POV

I woke up and Ashlynn was clinging to me, like she would die if she didn't. She was shaking and sweating. She looks scared and it hurt me to see her like this.

"Ashlynn, wake up, babe." I lightly shook her and her eyes fluttered open. Streams of tears came flooding out of her eyes and she cried into my shoulder. "It's okay, it was all just a dream, it's okay. I am right here. I won't let anything happen to you." I said, pulling her in tightly against my chest and rubbed her back.

"Ricky." She sniffled and she looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy, as she was looking at me. I wiped the tears she had left, away with my index finger.

"Hm, love?" I asked and kissed her head.

"I am sorry, I got your shirt all wet." She said, I laughed and she chuckled along with me. I kissed her forehead and held her close. 

"It's okay. It's fine I got a million shirts." I said, lightly pushed her up, so she was sitting up and I took my shirt off. I threw it on the ground by the bed, then laid back down and Ash began tracing my tattoos on my chest. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Nothing, I want to do nothing. But lay here with you." She said and I smiled. She smiled and snuggled into my chest. 

"We have to get up, at some point." I said and she ughed. She sat up again and looked at me.

"Happy?" She asked and I laughed sitting up next to her. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into my lap. I nuzzled my nose into her hair.  

"Yes, I am." I smiled and laughed. She laid her head on my shoulder and I herd footsteps in the hallway. "Want some coffee?" I asked and she nodded her head. She was only wearing, socks, skinny jeans and a tank top. I could see a tattoo. "What dose your tattoo say?" I asked and she looked down at her arm.

"It's HIM lyrics, it basically the chores of Killing Loneliness." She said. "And I would love some coffee." She said with a shiver, clearly cold. I got up, quickly and went over to my closet. I slide the door open and handed her one of my sweaters. "Thanks." She said and took it. She took her tank off and I turned around looking for a shirt for me. I found a random shirt and threw it on. I turned around and Ash was wearing my sweater, it was huge on her.

"That's a good look for you." I said and we went to the kitchen. She down sat in the chair and pulled her knees into her chest.

"What you?" She asked and Angelo came out of the bathroom.

"What about Ricky?" Angelo asked and sat next to Ashlynn. "Good morning." He said, with a small smile.

"Ricky said this is a good look for you and I asked if it's him. Cause it's his sweater." She said and Angelo looked at the sweater. She put her knees down and he nodded his head, turned looking at me.

"Well what did you mean?" Angelo asked and I turned to look at both of them.

"I mean both of them. The sweater looks great on you but you know what would look better?" I asked. "Me." I said, they both busted out in laughter and I could feel my face getting hotter.

"Well let's see. Stand next to one another and I will tell you." Angelo said. Ashlynn stood up and she wrapped her arm around my neck. So I turned my head to face Angelo and my body was facing towards Ash. "Well jeez Ricky smile. You look like your being tortured," He said, Ash grabbed my hips and grabbed it lightly, making it tickle. I chuckled and I smirked. "You would be the cutest couple in the world." Angelo said and winked at me.

"Awe you think?" Ash asked, walking away from me and sitting back down. Her phone rang and she got it out. I turned around and started to make something to eat. "I want to see it!" She squealed.

"See what?" I asked, turning around to look at her and she looked up from her phone. Then looked back down at it and quickly typed a few things on her phone. She put it back in her pocket, then got up and smiled at me. She slowly walked over towards me.

"Ricky." She said, in a cute baby voice. "What will I have to do for you to take me, to meet Bay and Chris to see a movie?" Ash walked up to me and fluttered her eyelashes. 

"What movie?" I asked and she grabbed my hand. Kissed my knuckle and smiled, looking up at me. I looked at her with the what-the-hell face.

"Cinderella." She said, in a small meek voice and Angelo almost died of laughter.

"Why?" I asked, looking away from Angelo and over at her and she smiled.

"Because I have wanted to see it for a while. It's in theater's Bay convinced Chris to take her and I want to go. Please!" She begged and I looked at her. I could tell she really wants to go.

"You are lucky you are so cute and I like you a lot." I said and Ash smiled. She hugged me and kissed my cheek causing me to blush.

"Awe you like her a lot, well you must for sitting threw Cinderella." Angelo said and laughed. He got up, then started walking to his room and he closed the door.

"Awe you me in a dark theater watching a movie, what could go wrong?" I asked and she smiled.