Chapter 12

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up to an empty spot and I looked around the room, Ricky was no were in sight. I grabbed my phone from the table, it read 10 o'clock and I have work in an hour, great! I sit up and the door swung open. Ricky walked in dripping wet and he has a towel perfectly wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning babe." He said kissing my cheek. I got a watery kiss and had some water dripping down the side of my cheek.

"Morning love." I said. I wiped it away and took the blankets off. Then quickly put them back on and Ricky chuckled. He finished putting his pants on and came over to me.

"You cold?" He asked hugging me.

"Yes, I am freezing, why dose it get so cold?" I asked and he chuckled. I moved his hand to my face and rubbed my cheek.

"Think of it like this if it didn't get cold we couldn't cuddle by the fire and drink hot coffee." He said and stood up.

"True, I don't want to go to work." I said hiding under the blankets and Ricky pulled them just above my head.

"Come on i'll take you and then I have a band meeting. Then Bay and Harley wanted to talk to me." He said kissing my head.

"Why dose Bay and Harley want to talk to you?" I asked and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans from my bag. I put it on and grabbed a sweater, putting it on.

"I don't know and babe put on another sweater." He said and I looked down. My sweater read 'fuck you' and I took it off. I put on a red Harley Quinn sweater and my black ugg boots. I did my make up and straightened my hair. I brushed my teeth and put a little perfume on. I walked into the living room and Ricky was sitting on the couch. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Meet you at Starbucks, Ang." He yelled and opened the door. We went down to his car and we drove to Starbucks.

"Are you going to pick me up later?" I asked and looked at him.

"Yeah, what time you get off?" He asked.

"330." I said and he nodded. We got out and I went to the back. I grabbed an apron and walked out. Ricky was standing there. "What can I get you?" I asked.

"The usual pulse a peppermint mocha, please babe." He said and I nodded. I made his drink and walked over to give it to him. "Who it the mocha for?" I asked and gave him the drinks.

"For my beautiful girlfriend. The guys will be here soon." He said and I took the mocha, smiling.

"Thank you, babe." I said and he nodded. The guys walked in and sat at a table. Ricky kissed my cheek and walked to the guys. I walked over to the next costumer. "What can I get you?" I asked.

"A pumpkin spice latte grande. Wow, you are really pretty." A lady said and I looked up.

"Thanks and it will be right up." I said and began to make her drink.

"Miss have you ever thought of modeling?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Um yeah but I never had the guts to do it." I said and gave her, her drink.

"Well I need another model, is it possible you could come in tomorrow at 12 and we take a few shots?" She asked and I think I almost fainted.

"Uh -." I was cut off.

"If you get it, you don't have to work here and you would have to travel but not a whole lot." She said and gave me a card. "Here is the address, please come in." She said. 

"I will be there, thank you." I said. 

"No thank you." She smiled and winked. I continued to work. About 12 some one came in and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Ashlynn, honey." I herd a familiar voice say and I turned around.

"Oh my god, Matt!" I screamed and Ricky looked at me. They were still here. I jumped over the counter and hugged my best friend. I have known him since preschool.

"Hey honey." He said hugging back.

"Marvin, taking a break." I yelled and grabbed his arm. I sat with him at a table. "How is Alex, and how is Miami?" I asked.

"Oh Alex is great he is at the hotel and Miami is great. You should move out there with me and Alex." He said begging me.

"Oh, as much as I would love too, I just got a boyfriend and a modeling agent just asked me to come in." I said and I felt Ricky's eyes burning into my soul.

"Oh babe, who is this boyfriend?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ricky, come here." I said, turning to look at him. All the guys stood up and walked over.

"Matt this is Ricky my boyfriend, Ricky this is my best friend in the whole wide world Matt. Matt this is Ricky's band, that's Balz, Chris, Angelo, Ghost and Ryan. Guys this is Matt." I said out of breath.

"Hello." Matt said smiling.

"Hey." They all said.

"Ash honey text me. I am meeting Alex for lunch and I wanted to see you. Lets go get drinks tonight. You and me for old time sake." Matt said.

"Okay, I'll text you when I am ready. Bye darling, give gigi my love and Alex. Bye love you lots." I said hugging him and he hugged back. He walked out the door.

"So, you are going to get drinks tonight?" Ricky asked and everyone else sat back at the table the were originally.

"Yes, I haven't seen Matt since he went to collage." I said. "Oh also some modeling lady wants me to model for her tomorrow. If i get the job I can quite this one." i said.

"Okay, pick you up at 330, by babe." He said kissing my cheek.

"Bye love." i said and the guys left.