Chapter 9

Ashlynn's POV

I walked into a beautiful ballroom wearing a purple corset dress and everyone was staring at me. Then I saw him and he saw me. I walked slowly but swifty to the middle of the ballroom. I passed by Bay she was wearing a black and red dress, long corset dress that hit the floor and dragged slightly behind her. She was standing next to Chris. I began to dance with Ricky and all eyes were on us. Bay pulled Chris into the floor and soon enough everyone was dancing around us. At the end of the song he leaned into me. I leaned into him and then a girl's heel stabbed me in the foot. I let go of Ricky and looked down at my foot.

"Let's get out of here." Ricky whispered in my ear and grabbed my hand. I nodded and we took off towards the garden. It was full of color, red roses, pink daffodils, white daisies, orange tulips and so much more. "I want to show you something." He smiled and opened a door, that was hidden behind a wall of green vines. A beautiful secret garden with a swing hanging from a tree was hidden.

"Wow, it beautiful in here." I said and Ricky went behind the swing. He smiled at me and motion me to come to him.

"Sit." He said and I sat on the swing, facing him. "Wow, the flowers bring your eyes out." He said and I smiled. He leaned in towards my face and I leaned to hid face. "Ashlynn." He said and I smiled. "Ashlynn wake up." And my eyes opened.

"What?" I asked and I sat up. I was in the car and Ricky was standing next to me.

"Come on let's go inside." He said and I got up. We went inside I sat on the couch. "You remember what you were dreaming about?" He asked sitting next to me. We were back at his house.

"Yeah, why?" I asked and laid down. I was resting my head in his chest and he wrapped an arm around me.

"You kept smiling and you kept saying Ricky." He said and I looked up at him.

"Well, I was in this beautiful dress and you were dressed in a old timy suit. I meet you in the middle of the room and we danced. Then you lead me to the garden and then another one behind a door. There was a swing and you were about to kiss me. Then I woke up." I said and he looked down at me.

"That sounds like the movie." He said and I nodded my head.

"Yeah. So what did you think?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"I like you a lot." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What dose that have to do with watching the movie?" I asked confused.

"It's not really my style and wouldn't go watch that movie for anyone." He said and I looked at him with awe. Why is he so sweet to me?

"Awe, thanks for going with me." I said sitting in his lap and I could tell he was getting nervous, which made me smile. 

"No problem, it wasn't as bad as I thought is was going to be." He said and I looked at him. 

"Ricky?" I asked and he looked at me. His eyes meet my eyes and we looked in one another's eyes. 

"What, love?" He asked braking the silence. 

"When are you going to kiss me?" I asked. I can't believe I just asked that. While I was lost in thought Ricky crashed his lips against mine. I felt sparks and butterflies flutter threw my body. His lips pulled away and I opened my eyes. He was smiling and I was smiling.

"Awe, Balz owes me five bucks." Angelo said and held his hand open.

"What?" I asked looking away from Ricky to look at Angelo.

"I bet Balz five bucks that after this movie you guys would come home and kiss." He said. I blushed and hid my face in Ricky's chest.

"So are you guys a thing, now?" Angelo asked and sat next to us.

"Uh, I don't know." Ricky said, I was still hiding. "Ashlynn, babe." Ricky said poking my sides. He poked my ticklish spot making me jump and squeak.

"She sounds like a puppy being stepped on, it's cruel but oh well." Angelo said and they laughed.

"Stop it." I said and folded my arms. Ricky looked at me.

"Awe, babe." Ricky said kissing me cheek which made me act like a drunken girl that just saw a puppy. Giggling, smiling, blushing and shy like.

"Awe she is love drunk." Angelo said and I turned my head at love. Was I in love? Could I be, this early in the relationship, we are not even dating.

"We aren't even dating." Ricky said and I looked down.

"You both obviously want to be thou." Angelo said and got up. He walked into the back, leaving Ricky and I alone.

"Ashlynn would you like to uh-" He started, I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I thought you would never ask." I said smiling and he smiled.

"Is that a yes?" He asked and I laced his hand with mine.

"It's a hell yes." I said smiling. "I finally get to call you mine." I smiled.