Chapter 20

Ashlynn's POV

I felt someone run their finger tips lightly up and down my back, causing me to laugh lightly. I turned over and opened my eyes. A pair of pale, blue eyes stair into my eyes and I flashed a quick smile.

"Good morning baby girl." Ricky said.

"Good morning love." I said and leaned into Ricky's bare chest. It was surprisingly warm and relaxing. 

"So what do you want to do with your week off?" Ricky asked and he began to stroke my hair. 

"I don't know. How about we take it day by day, okay?" I asked and looked up at him. 

"Okay. What shall we go today?" He asked. 

"Uh, do you have to do anything today?" I asked and sat up. Ricky sat up and I stretched my arms. 

"Just band practice later tonight. Want to come?" He asked and I nodded my head yes. "Okay." He said. 

"I was thinking about maybe getting another tattoo." I said and stood up. Ricky stood next to me and pecked me on the lips. 

"What would you get?" He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist, he was behind me. 

"Um, on my left wrist I want 'You can rise above this' and on my right wrist I want 'So tell me dear, can your heart still beat if it's already stopped beating.' What do you think?" I asked. 

"That is some of our lyrics." He said and I nodded my head. 

"Yup." I said and he smiled.

"Okay, you know Ryan-Ashley is a tattoo artist." He said. 

"Yeah, we talked about it last night." I said. "I am going to go call her and have a smoke." I said and grabbed one of Ricky's jacket.

"Okay, I am going to make us some coffee and breakfast." He said and we went out of the bedroom. I went to the balcony and lit a cigarette. I then pulled my phone out and dialed Ryan-Ashley's number. 

"Hey honey." She said cheery.

"So do you have time to tattoo me today?" I asked and blew the smoke out of my mouth. 

"Of course, I have an opening in about half an hour. Can you be here by then?" She asked. 

"Uh yeah. Thank you so much." I said. 

"Any time honey, see you soon." She said and hung up. I went inside. 

"What she say?" Ricky asked and sipped his coffee. I sat on the counter and grabbed the coffee, taking a sip. 

"I have to be there in an hour." I said and gave it back. 

"Okay, eat something quick." He said. 

"Not hungry, but I do need a shower." I said and hopped off the counter. 

"Babe, you should eat." Ricky said and pulled me into him. 

"I am not hungry, come one let's take a shower." I said and bit my lip. Ricky smirked and put his coffee down. He followed me to the bathroom. We both stripped off our clothes and when the water was hot, we got in. 

I jumped out and put some make-up on and blow dried my hair. I straitened it and walked back to Ricky's room. I began to get ready. I put jeans on and I felt water dripping down my back. I turned around and Ricky was standing there, a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"You got me all wet." I said and he chuckled. 

"Is that a bad thing?" He smirked and put a shirt on.