Chapter 61

Chris's POV

We were sitting around Ashlynn's grandma's house talking and my phone started to ring. I looked at it, it was Korel. 

"Excuse me, it's our manger, i'll be right back." I said, politely excusing myself. I went outside and sat in the field. The scenery here was beautiful, Ashlynn's lucky to have lived here. "Hello?" I asked, answering my phone. 

"Hey, I have good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?" Korel asked, he sounded nervous. When he sounds nervous, I get nervous.  

"Bad?" I questioned, I started to breath a little heavier and breathed faster. 

"Davey Suicide, got sick and can't make it tour." He said, and I fell backwards. 

"What? What's the good news then?" I asked and panic laced my tone. 

"Black Veil Brides, is going to step in and take their place!" Korel yelled and I sat back up. 

"Oh thank god!" I said, then turned to see if any of Ashlynn's family was around. They are Bible thumpers so you can't say God.

"Yeah, so how is Denver?" Korel asked. 

"Okay, Ashlynn gave us all a heart attack and now were at her families place." I said and he chuckled, he has meet Ashlynn once and she almost gave him a heart attack, same with Bay.

"Oh, fun! When are coming back to P.A?" He asked. 

"Well we were planing to leave Tuesday, today is Sunday so in like 2 days. Why?" I asked. 

"I was wondering because BVB will be here in 2 days as well, and I kinda, maybe volunteered your house and or Ricky's." He said and I sighed. 

"Ricky is gonna kill you, he has more room. I'll ask him. I'll call you later." I said and hung up. I went back inside. 

"Is everything okay?" One of Ashlynn's cousins asked. 

"Uh, yeah. Just a change in plans for the tour that's all." I said, sitting down everyone's neck snapped looking at me. 

"What happened?" They all asked. 

"Davey go sick and can't make tour. So Black Veil Brides is coming instead." I said, Bay and Ashlynn looked at one another. They both screamed. 

"Oh my gosh! Ashlynn you broke my damn ear drums!" Ashlynn's grandma said. 

"Who is Black Veil Brides?" Her family asked. 

"Only the best band in the whole wide world!" Ashlynn and Bay said. MIW boys, including me and Bret looked at them. 

"Besides you guys." They said. 

"And Breaking Benjamin." Ashlynn said. 

"And Asking Alexandria." Bay said. 

"And HIM." Ashlynn added. 

"And Escape the Fate." Bay added. 

"And New years day." Ashlynn also added. 

"And Blood On the Dance Floor." Bay said. 

"And Batman." Ashlynn said, giggling..

"And Joker." Bay said and they both were laughing. 

"How can you date her?" Brooke asked Ricky and they looked at Ashlynn. 

"I love her. Even if is she a crazy psycho." Ricky said smiling at her. 

"Awe!" Everyone gushed, making his face red. Ashlynn and Bay weren't even paying attention. 

"Awe what?" They asked, making some laugh. 

"Ricky said he loved you and then called you a crazy psycho." I said and she smiled. 

"Awe thanks, I love you too. I am not trying to be sarcastic." She said and ran up to Ricky, well more like pounced on him. She gave him a long passionate kiss and then walked over to Ryan-Ashley and sat in her lap.  

~6 HOURS LATER BACK AT THE HOTEL~ Ashlynn's POV

"I am so god damn tiered." I said, falling on to my bed. 

"So you think that went well?" Ricky asked and sat next to me. 

"Yeah, I think it went really well. Now lay down with me." I said and got under the blankets. He laid down and wrapped an arm around me.