Chapter 11

Ashlynn's POV

We arrived at the park and as soon as I let Xenia out of the car, she ran to the park. Ricky and I held one another's hands, slowly walking to a bench. We sat on the bench and I put my head on Ricky's shoulder. I crossed my legs and he put his head on top of mine.

"Awe, look at how cute they are!" Harley said sitting next to me, soon joined by Bay and Sassy. I smiled and continued to stare off into the distance.

"So what are your plans for tonight?" Sassy asked and I looked at her.

"We are going to a concert." I said and I looked at Ricky. "I am so excited, I am like shaking i's so nervous." I said lifting my slightly shaking my hand.

"Awe, I know I am slightly freaking out too. I can't wait." Ricky said and I smiled. He looked at me and I looked up at him. I slightly kissed him and I felt everyone's stares on me.

"No PDA at the park!" Bay and Sassy yelled. I kissed Ricky again.

"Shut up they are cute." Harley said and I smiled. My eyes wondered around til I found Xenia walking up to us.

"Auntie Bubblez did you slap mommy and Bay?" Xenia asked and I turned to them. I shook my head no. "Are you going to now?" She asked and I nodded my head yes. Bay and Sassy looked at another, then ran off. I got up and then I was grabbed. I was pulled back down, I turned around and saw Ricky's face.

"No, murder them after the concert." Ricky smiled and we all laughed.

"Good watching out for me." I said smiling and I turned to face him.

~SKIPPING TIME~

"Ready to go?" Ricky asked and I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and we began to drive to the venue. "You ready to go see them?" He asked.

"Yes!" I squealed and I smiled. We got to the venue and Ricky helped me out of the car. We walked inside, giving the guy our tickets. We were almost front row and I hugged Ricky. 

"What was that for?" He asked over the music, it was an opener not super important. 

"I don't know, I am excited and what I can't hug my boyfriend?" I asked and he smiled. He grabbed me and pulled me into him from behind. He kept his hands around my waist and we danced like that till HIM came out. Everyone screamed and howled. Ricky was grinning like an idiot, which made me laugh and we still swayed. Vampire Heart started to play and I sang along to the lyrics.

"Last song for tonight and were going to pick someone from the audience to chose." Ville Valo said and everyone screamed. I just was lost in thought and in Ricky's arms. Listening to great music and I was content. Then I was being grabbed by Ville. "What is your favorite song by us?" He asked and I almost died.

"Killing loneliness." I said and a lot of screaming filled the room. I looked at Ricky and his jaw was wide open. The song started playing Ville and I started to sing the lyrics.

"Did you hear this girl sing?" He asked and everyone screamed. "You have a beautiful voice." He said and I smiled. "Good night Scranton." He said and walked me to side stage.

"Oh my boyfriend will be worried." I said and he went to this big guy. He said something and he went away. Ville walked with me to the stage.

"Who is your boyfriend?" He asked and Ricky was still standing there. He smiled when he saw me and came closer. He reached the stage and I bent over. I kissed him and I felt stares. "You guys are a cute couple." Ville said and I smiled.

"I am Ricky, I am a huge fan." Ricky said to Ville and the band.

"Well thanks and you look oddly familiar, are you in a band or something?" Ville asked. Ricky looked surprised I didn't.

"I am in a band called Motionless In White." Ricky said.

"That's right, your vocalist is amazing." He said. "So dose your beautiful girlfriend." I smiled and Ricky nodded his head. "Well we best be on our way, it was a pleasure singing with you, and meeting you." He said and walked back to the band. Ricky grabbed my hand and we walked back to the car.

"This was an amazing night." I said as I sat in the car.

"Yeah it was, my favorite band knows who I am." He said and we pulled away from the venue. We drove back to Ricky's apartment, since Sassy and Xenia are here they are staying in my room. So Ricky gladly volunteered to let me stay at his place, for a while.

"We are home." I said, Balz and Angelo were sitting on the couch.

"How was the concert?" Balz asked. Ricky sat down next to Balz and I sat in his lap.

"Amazing." I said thinking back to what Ville had said.

"Oh why is that?" Angelo asked and I was still lost in thought.

"Well Ash got pulled on stage and got to sing with Ville. Then he said she has an amazing voice and she is beautiful. He knows who we are and he complemented Chris." Ricky said. "You are beautiful and have an amazing voice." He said kissing my cheek.

"Huh?" I asked and looked at everyone. "Oh thanks babe." I said kissing his lips quickly.

"Well I am tired. It's getting late." Angelo said and Balz stood up. 

"Yeah I should be getting home. See you later." Balz said and left. Ricky picked me up princess style and carried me to his room. 

"Goodnight babe." Ricky said taking his shirt and pants off. I threw off my shirt and pants. I cuddled into Ricky's chest. 

"Goodnight babe, sweet dreams." I said kissing him softly. He kissed back and then almost 2 seconds after our kiss, I fell asleep.