Chapter 6- Bowling

Bay's POV

I sat down next to Chris, on the bowling couch. Then Ashlynn and Ricky walked in hand in hand, they looked so cute together. I smiled at them and Chris looked over at me, I could see him in my peripheral of my right eye.

"You have a nice smile." Chris said, I looked over at him and he flashed a smile, I smiled back at him. Then I turned to watch Ash and Ricky walking over to get bowling shoes.

"Thanks." I said and looked at back Chris. Then I looked down at my shoes, why are bowling shoes so ugly? Then Ash sat next to me and looked at me.

"Hey honey." She said putting on the shoes.

"Hey, remember the last time we went bowling?" I asked, chuckling to myself.

"Yeah, Harley was so pissed that she lost." She said and I laughed because it's true, plus Harley went on a raging tantrum. Ash smiled and Ricky looked at me.

"Hey." I said and waved to him, with a small smile.

"Hey." He said and I gabbed my phone. I texted Harley.

We are bowling-B

I hate bowling, I am going out with Sara later-H. I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Let's split up into four winner play's winner and losers play losers. Then lazier tag." Balz said. "Ashlynn, Bay, Ricky and Chris, against one another. Ghost, Angelo, Ryan and I against one another." Balz said, looking proudly. Everyone nodded their heads and we went to the other alley. Ricky put everyone's name in.

"Bay want to get something to drink with me?" Ash asked, I looked at her and nodded.

"Please get me one too babe." Ricky said right after and Ash smiled, the nodded her head. She walked over and kissed him on the check, making Ricky smile. 

"Get me one too please." Chris said, looking at me and I nodded. Ashlynn and I started walking towards the drink area. 

"So you and Chris?" She asked raising an eyebrow, as we got closer and I shrugged.

"Nothing, is going on." I said, looking at her and she nodded. Then we walked up some stairs and went to the drink guy.

"What can I get you?" He asked, looking at us and smiled largely.

"Uh two Monsters and 2 Rockstars. please." Ash said and he nodded his head. He went to the fridge behind him. "Sure Bay, you think he is cute and he wanted you to come." She said and the guy came back, then he handed us the drinks.

"$12.15." He said and I gave him a ten. Ash gave him a five. We got our change and went back to the table, we didn't say a thing. I grabbed a Monster and a Rockstar, then I gave the Rockstar to Chris.

"Thanks hon." Chris said and I smiled. Ash gave Ricky his drink and he smiled. He pulled her into his chest and wrapped an arm around her waist. She wrapped an arm around his neck and they both smiled, they were so cute. It made me want to barf. I looked at Chris and he simply smiled.

Ashlynn's POV

Bay looked awkward with Chris, I guess he is cute but he wasn't the right guy for her. I just let her do her own thing and sat down. Ricky sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"So do you like bowling?" Ricky asked in my ear and I turned around, to look at him.

"Yeah, it's been a while." I said and opened my drink, then took a sip. I put it on the table in front of me and leaned back into Ricky's chest.

"Ash your turn." Bay said, walking towards me and I got up. They were playing some horrible music in the background and I rolled my ball. 7 down three to go, I just grabbed Bay's ball cause it's the same as mine. I rolled and I got it. Bay smiled and high fived me on the way back. I sat down next to Ricky, again. 

"Beat that." I smiled and he smiled back. 

"Oh, babe I will." He said, with a small chuckle and got up. He went to the alley, picked his ball up and threw it to the ground. He got three and he looked at me. I raised an eyebrow.  "Warm up throw." He said and I smiled, shaking my head. Bay sat next to me. 

"So you and Ricky?" She asked and I looked at her. Then we both chuckled. 

"What, he is nice, sweet, hot, and ugh." I said throwing my hands in the air and she laughed. Ricky sat on the other side of me. 

"What are you talking about?" Ricky asked and we looked at him. 

"Um, nothing." I said and leaned back into the seat. 

"We were talking about you." Bay said and I looked at her. She smiled, pat my back and walked away. Why do my friends just give up on me? I ran my hands threw my hair. 

"Ohh." Ricky said all sexy like. I just shook my head and smiled. "What about me?" He asked putting his hand on my chin. He turned my chin to face him and I smiled. 

"Nothing." I shrugged and looked back down at my ugly, bowling shoes. Ricky looked at Bay but she was already talking to Chris. 

"So what do you want to do after this?" He asked as I stood up to stretch. He got up and laced his hand with mine. My hand tingled and I smiled. He smiled at me.

"I don't know." I said and he leaned in.

"Awe, they are a cute couple." A girl said walking by and I smiled, with a small blush. Ricky saw how I smiled and he blushed.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked and he put his head down. "No it's cute." I said bending my head under to look at him. He smiled and he had cutest face.

"Thank you." He said and we both stood up a little. Our hands still locked on one another. "So, you ready to go to that HIM concert?" He asked and we sat down.

"Yes I am literally dieing." I said and he looked at me. He pretended to give me CPR that tickled and I giggled.

"You have a cute laugh." He said and that made me smile.

"Thank you." I said and I laced our hands back together. Chris and Balz ended up wining. Ricky and I just sat there, talking. Time went by and soon everyone wanted to go do lazier tag.

"Do you want to go, do lazier tag?" Ricky asked, I made a weird face that was kinda gross.

"Not really but if you want to go i'll go." I said shrugging. He looked at me and smiled.

"I don't want to either, you wanna get out of here?" He asked, with a smile and stood up. He held out his hand and I smiled. 

"Sure." I said and grabbed his hand. 

"Bye guys!" We yelled and started walking out to the parking lot.