Chapter 44

Ashlynn's POV

"Ashlynn got off my ass!" Someone's voice pounded in my bed, I squinted my eyes open and Ryan-Ashley was looking at me. I moved my head from her to the couch, her spot was hot, and her I heard her walk off somewhere. I grabbed a pillow, laid my head and closed my eyes.

"Yeah she is somewhat awake." I herd Ryan-Ashley say and I herd foot steps. They stopped right in front of me and I squinted my eyes open, again. Ricky, Ryan-Ashley and Chris were standing right in front of me.

"What?" I asked. They sat down around me, Ryan by my legs, Ricky by my stomach, Chris at my head and Ricky had something in his eyes, it made me slightly panic. Did they tell him about my mornings? I began to panic but hide it with my best poker face.

"We have to go meet the bands today." Ricky said, with a smile and I sighed with a relief. I sat up and a warm blanket fell off my shoulders, sending a slight shiver down my back. I slept in pants, this feels weird and I began to stare at where my legs would be, everyone seemed to notice. "What are you looking at?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"I haven't slept in pants since the 3rd grade. It feels weird. Anyway, when do the guys come?" I asked and they all had sweet innocent smiles, plaster to their devious faces.

"In half an hour." Chris said and put his smile back on. I jumped up forcing Bay to jump 10 ft up in the air. I began to laugh and Bay gave me the death glare.

"What the fuck? You know I stayed up all night and morning with Harley yesterday." Bay said her voice was laced with annoyance and anger.

"It's about 12 and the bands were going on tour with are coming over to meet and hang with us for a little." Ryan-Ashley said and Bay laid back down, she put her hand over her eyes.

"Who are the bands?" She asked, with calmness. Brace for the storm.

"The Relapse Symphony and Davey Suicide." Chris said and Bay's neck snapped in my direction.

"I know both of the bands, I love Davey Suicide so fucking much. I haven't seen what The Relapse Symphony looks like. But Oh my god I get to see Davey again. Do you think he will remember us?" Bay said in one breath, she inhaled.

"You have meet him?" Chris asked Bay and I both nodded, yes.

"For my 15th birthday I got tickets for BOTDF. We meet and both got a shirt signed by him. Bay loves them." I said, Bay nodded.

"I can't see him again looking like shit." Bay said jumping up and nearly knocking over Ryan-Ashley off the couch. In the corner of my eye I could see, Chris, and he looked upset. He likes her, I grinned at my thought.

"You actually packed you Davey Suicide t-shirt in one of my boxes, it's in my closet. Plus we wear the same size jeans, go get ready." I said and laid my head back on the pillow.

"I get to see Davey!" Bay repeated on the way up the stairs.

"You should get ready too." Ricky said, and I sighed.

"Do I have too?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Well you don't have too, but you, umm-" He was cut off.

"Ashlynn, you look like a fucking raccoon. Get your ass up here and get ready." She said and I groaned. I rolled off the couch and landed on my stomach, bad idea especially when you are throwing up in the mornings. I felt it slowly rising, I quickly army crawled my ass to my bathroom. Luckily Bay was blasting Davey Suicide and I closed the door, I emptied my body and began to get ready.

~THE BANDS GET HERE~

"Hey, you both look familiar, have we meet?" Davey asked, after Bay and I said hello.

"Yeah, BOTDF concert Denver." I said, Bay was too busy looking at Bret's ass to notice.

"Oh that's right, nice to see you again. You are both older now right?" He asked I nodded my head.

"Yeah, it was for my 15 birthday and I just turned 21." I said smiling, Ricky ran his arm around my waist.

"Oh well congregates. You two a thing?" He asked, I nodded happily with a huge ass grin. "Alright, see you later." He said and went over to Chris. I grabbed Bay and pulled her next to me. I leaned into her.

"Stop staring and fucking talk to him." I whispered in my ear.

"No, he probably has a girlfriend, I mean he is hot." She said, Bret was standing right behind her, she didn't whisper.

"Who is hot?" He asked, Bay turned around, and he was smiling at her. She smiled and punched my leg.

"Someone. Uh I am Bay." She said with a smile.

"Cause if you were talking about me, by chance, I am single. I'm Bret. Nice to meet you gorges." He said and Bay's cheeks got red as fuck.

"Hey Bret, good seeing you again." Ricky smiled and nodded at him.

"You as well Ricky. Who is this beauty?" He asked looking at me.

"I am Ashlynn, Bay's best friend and this dufes's girlfriend." I said with a smile.

"Ah hello." He said.

"I love your music by the way. So dose she, she is the one who showed me you." I said and pushed Bay closer to him.

"Ah, so you are a fan." He said with a grin, she began to blush again and looked down. "Haha, well. Maybe if you aren't busy later we can go hang. Or something." He said leaning against the wall.

"Or something." Bay said, she walked over to Chris and Davey.

"Wow, I like her." He said and I smiled.

"Well, here is her number and she likes fire fighter. She also plays hard to get." I said.

"Ah a challenge, my kind of girl." Bret said and walked over to their little group. He slung his arm around Bay and I imagined her face turning bright pink.

"You think she likes him?" Ricky asked.

"I know she dose." I smiled.

"How?" He asked turning to face me. His arms were planted on my hips.

"I can see the look in her eyes." I said, he furred his brows. "There is this look, girls have towards a guy they have an attraction to or like. A look of lust. I had it once or twice." I said and he pulled me close.

"To who?" He asked, grinning and I smiled.

"Well this guy named tom and um..." I said and chuckled. I put my hands on his shoulder, he was taller than me by 2 inches and it was annoying at times.

"Who?" He asked again.

"You, and I still have it." I said pushing up on my tippy toes.

"That sparkle in your eye, is for me?" He asked.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said and he leaned in pressing his lips against mine.

"WHOA, GO ASH!" Bay yelled, everyone was clapping and whistling. I smiled and he smiled, our lips moved away from the others.

"In the mood?" Bret asked, looking at Bay.

"Not with you." She said, she scooted towards Chris and he slung his arm over her shoulder. "Not with you either." She said and everyone laughed.