Chapter 28

Ashlynn's POV

We arrived at the apartment, the drive was silent and neither Ricky nor I tried breaking it. I put down all the boxes and bags, Brooke's present was still on the floor. So was Angel's and I just stared at the gifts. Then Ricky slide his arms under mine to hug my waist and rested his neck on my shoulder. 

"Do you want to open them?" He asked and his breath moved some of my hair. I smiled and then put my hands over his. 

"No, what is your present?" I asked and his arms left my waist. He was now facing me and he took one of my hands, leading me to his bedroom. "Your room is my present?" I asked and he went into his room. 

"No, but I wanted to know if you wanted to wear warmer clothes?" He said and I walked over to him. I took his hand in mine and placed it on my waist. 

"Why would I need warmer clothes?" I asked and put my hands on the back of Ricky's neck. I bit my lip and he smirked. 

"Because my present is outside." He said and I nodded my head. I leaned in and Ricky did too. Our lips slowly, but passionately pressed against one another. His tongue grazed my bottom lip and asked for an entrance. I gladly let him in and his lip ring was cold on my lip, sending a small shiver down my back. Ricky smiled and he lifted my shirt. 

"Wait what about your present?" I asked and Ricky smirked. He pulled my shirt off and kissed down my neck. 

"I am helping you change." He whispered in my ear and I smiled. 

"Okay, I am going to put on some clothes." I said and he let go of me. I pulled on my new Heartist sweater and put on ripped black skinny jeans. I put on my black combat boots and walked over to Ricky. 

"You ready to go?" He asked and stood up. He grabbed my hand and laced his with mine. I nodded my head and we walked out of the bedroom. "Wait here and turn around." He said and I rolled my eyes. He let go of my hand and I turned around. After a few moments, two Ricky's arm wrapped around my waist. "Okay turn around." He said he smiled, flashing his teeth and one arm was around me, the other was behind my back. 

"What's behind you?" I asked and he leaded back but held on to my waist. There were a bunch of red roses in a bouquet and he smiled. "They are beautiful." I said and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I said. 

"I am glad you like them, ready to go now?" He asked and I nodded my head. He laid the roses on the table and took his hand in mine. We walked to the car and he opened the door for me. 

"Thank you." I smiled and sat in the seat. Ricky closed the door and went to his side. He sat down and we drove off. A few minutes we stopped in front of a lake and Ricky turned to me. 

"Okay, you ready?" He asked and I nodded. We got out and I clung to Ricky's arm. We walked over to a weeping willow tree, Ricky pulled the leaves away. There were candles, a blanket and a few pillows. I smiled. 

"You did all this?" I asked and he nodded. He sat down and leaned up against the tree. He reached for my hand and pulled my into his lap. I sat in his lap and he gently wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and in my head I could hear cute, love, sappy music. Then I felt my hair being pushed and then Ricky's lip piercings on my neck. I smiled at the soft tingly feeling I got and Ricky smirked. 

"Do you like it?" He whispered in my ear and his breath tickled, sending shivers down my body. 

"Yes, it's beautiful and thoughtful. Thank you Ricky for the best birthday I have had in a while." I said and turned my head, his eyes locked on my smile.

"So it's better than Ghost's unicorn?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Yes." I smiled after and he tucked some hair behind my ear. His finger traced down my cheek. 

"I am glade. Anyway I got you this." He said and reached into his pocket. I smiled, I wounder what he got me? He pulled out a red velvety colored box and held it in his hand. He placed it in my hand and I looked at him. "Just open it up." He said and smiled sweetly.

"Okay." I said and placed my hand on the top. I opened it up and a necklace was there. It was a silver heart locket and I felt myself grinning.

"Do you like it?" He asked and I hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged back.

"Yes. I love it!" I screamed and Ricky held me back a bit.

"I am glade. Open it up." He said and I took the heart out of the box. I try to open it up and after a few minutes of watching me struggle and laughing. "Here let me help you, you are cute when you can't do something." He said and opened the locket like he was turning a page.

"Haha so funny." I said and Ricky chuckled. I looked at the pictures, one side a picture of Ricky and the other side was of me. "Awe this is so cute." I said and smiled. "Thank you babe!" I said and put it on. 

"Your welcome and happy birthday baby girl." He said and kissed my forehead. "You want to go home?" He asked and I yawned. I nodded my head and he picked me up, bridal style. He carried me to the car and sat me down. He sat on his side and we drove home. I stared at the beautiful locket and smiled. 

"What about the stuff?" I asked and glanced at him. Then looked back at the locket, it was cold in my hands but my hands were cold too. 

"Balz and Chris are picking it up." He said and we arrived at the apartment. "Angelo is staying at Balz's place." Ricky grinned. 

"Okay, good." I smirked and then bit my lip. As soon as we walked in the door. I crashed my lips into his and wrapped myself around him. He carried me to the bedroom and kicked the door shut. I smirked and he threw my onto the bed. I had a soft landing and Ricky threw his shirt off. 

"I love you." He said and climbed on top of me.

"I love you too." I said and he crashed his lips on mine again.