Chapter 63

Ricky's POV

I knocked on our bedroom door, I was bracing myself for, I don't know. 

"Please, just don't." She cried, then there was a scream. I looked down at my feet and felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Ricky, go in there." A voice said and I looked up, it was Chris. I looked at him, he had concern written all over his face and I knew I had to go in there eventually. I nodded and turned to the white wooden door, turning the nob. I opened the door and looked inside the bedroom, Ashlynn was crying. She was laying face down in the pillows and there was a piece of paper on the ground. I walked and closed the door behind me. I sat down next her and rubbed her back. She jolted up, scaring the living shit out of me. She squinted her teary eyes and pushed her tear stained face into my shoulder. I patted her back and she cried into my shoulder. 

"It's okay." I whispered repeatedly into her ear. 

"No, it's not okay!" She cried after a few minutes and looked up. She had black coming down from her eyes "It's not okay and it will never be!" She said. 

"What happened?" I asked, she turned away and then looked at the letter on the ground. 

"Andrew, killed himself." She said, in a low quiet whisper. 

"Who is Andrew?" I asked, scooting closer to her and put my hand on her knee. Rubbing her legs and waited as she gather the courage to tell me what happened. 

"Andrew, is Matt's older brother." She said and breathed in. "Matt, when he came out gay. He told me and Andrew first, we knew but were glad he was being open about it. When I wasn't with Matt, Andrew was and we helped Matt threw out the rest of high school. Andrew was the strongest of all of us, he would never break. But I guess he did." She said, calmly and the tears continued to roll down her black, pink cheeks. She didn't even blink, she was showing no emotion. 

"Is Matt okay?" I asked and she shrugged. "Are you okay?" I asked and she shock her head, no. I opened my arms and she crawled in. "I am sorry pumpkin pie. Anything to make you feel better?" I asked. 

"Anything?" She sniffled and I nodded. "Can you bring Andrew back?" She asked. I know she knew the answer. I hugged her tighter. There was a knock on the door, it slowly creaked open and Chris came in. Ashlynn hide her face in my chest. 

"Taking everyone out of the house and BVB is staying at my house tonight." He said and I nodded. 

"Thanks." I said and he nodded. He walked out and I heard the door slam, then car doors. "We have the house to our selves, anything you want to do?" I asked, she looked up. 

"I just want you." She said and held onto me. 

"I am not going anywhere. I promise." I said.