Chapter 67

Ashlynn's POV

After I took a few big gulps of gin and hid the bottle back under my pillow. I walked over to the bathroom and went in. I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and make-up. I walked out and grabbed my phone.

"You alright?" Balz asked, steeping in front of me and I nodded.

"I will be." I said and inhaled, I put my phone in my back pocket. He opened his arms up and wrapped them around me. I hugged him tightly and hugged me tighter.

"He it's okay." Balz whispered in my ear and someone cleared there throat. I looked up and it was Ricky.

"Hey I'll see you later." I said to Balz and he let go of me, he had a weird look on his face. He turned around and Ricky was still there, arms crossed.

"Alright bub, I'll see you later." Balz said turning back to my and I nodded, then walked out of the bus. I went inside to watch CeCe, Andy, Ashley, Jinxx and Jake preform. I walked to side stage and watched them all bounce around the stage.

"Good nigh my Army!" Andy yelled, him, CeCe, Ashley, Jinxx, and Jake all came running out.

"Hey you guys were great!" I said smiling, they all crowed around me.

"Awe you too kind." Andy said and put his hand out, like a gay guy.

"Your sweet suga." CeCe said in a southern accent.

"Awe thanks babe!" Ashley said, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I laughed and they all smiled.

"So drinks after you go, right?" Andy said and I smiled.

"Most definatly. Don't get mad but I started just a tad bit early." I said giggling.

"Awe Ash!" They whinned.

"Hey, trust me I'll want more after. A lot more." I said and they all laughed. We started walking towards the chairs and suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I turned back, it was Ricky.

"Time to go on, now!" He said pulling on my arm.

"Okay I'll be there in a sec." I said and yanked my arm out of his grip. He stormed off and I turned around.

"You all right?" Jinxx asked.

"Yeah." I said rubbing my hand and looking at them. They had concern written all over there faces. "We got into an argument earlier." I said.

"Is that why you drank?" CeCe asked. If I tell the truth and say yes they won't let me drink, but if I lie and say no they will.

"No, it was earlier and then it happened." I lied and they nodded. "I'll meet you after for drinks." I said smiling and walked away. I walked to side stage along with, Balz, Ryan, Angelo, Ghost and Chris.

"You alright?" Balz asked, I was still rubbing my hand and I nodded. "Let me see?" He said and grabbed my hand, it was red. "What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing, just stuff alright?" I asked and tried to pull mtly hand back.

"Did Ricky do this?" Chris asked. I shook my head.

"No, I handled it alright, so drop it." I said and yanked my arm back.

"Ash were just trying to help." Angelo said and I felt my heart speed up, tears pricked my eyes. Angelo grabbed me and held me in a tight embrace.

"CeCe, Andy, Jinxx, Jake and Ashley come here." I heard Chris say and they walked over. I wrapped my arms around Ang and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay. I'm right here." Angelo said and I felt the tears run down, into his shirt.

"Did Ricky grab her?" Chris asked.

"Yeah and then Ash yanked her hand away. Why what's wrong?" I heard CeCe ask.

"He left a really big read mark on her arm." Chris said. "Some of that may have been her fault but not all of it." Chris said.

"Come on guys, it's- what's wrong?" Korel asked. I looked up and let go of Ang.

"Nothing come on guys get out on stage." I said and looked at of them.

"You sure, your all right?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Go, come on go." I said smiling and lightly pushed Balz, onto the stage.

"All right, come on. You come on, after the end of the first chorus." Chris said and I nodded.

"Go, I'll be fine" I said and wipped my eyes.

"We will stay with her, till she goes on.
"Thanks but I don't need a babysitter guys." I said looking at CeCe and the guys.

"Don't worry will watch her even if we have to tie her down." CeCe said smiling. I glared and he hugged me.

"Okay." Chris said and ran out. I held on to CeCe and Ricky was walking towards me, making CeCe's grip on me tighter.

"It's alright I got you." He said in my ear, Andy Ashley, Jake and Jinxx all stood in front of me. He walked past us and onto stage. They started Contemptress and the crowd began to scream.

~AFTER THE SHOW AT THE BAR~

"Another round of shots, right here." Our waitress said, putting the shots around us.

"Thanks." I said, as she handed me my shot.

"On three." Andy said.

"Three!" I said and downed the shot.

"Anything else?" The waitress asked.

"I'll have a Vodka blast please." I said looking at the drink menu.

"Alright coming right up." She said smiling.

~3 O'CLOCK~

"I'll be fine, don't worry." I said and walked into the bus.

"Ash, can we talk?" I heard a voice and I squinted my eyes.

"Ricky?" I asked and he nodded.

"Look I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know what happened to me but all I know is I'm sorry." He said and I sat down across from him.

"Me too." I said and it sounds kinda sarcastic but I didn't mean for it to.

"I'm serious Ash." He said and I nodded.

"I know." I said giggling.

"I'm trying to be serious with you." He said and I laughed.

"Me too!" I said and he shook his head.

"Your fucking unbelievable!" He yelled.

"I am your the one who fucking touched me in the first place." I yelled.
"I know and I'm sorry." He yelled and put his hands on his head.

"Oh yeah it so fucking noticeable!" I yelled and he walked into the back. I walked off the bus and went to black veil brides bus. I walked in, Jinxx, was passed out on the couch and CeCe was at the fridge.

"Ash are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Ricky and I got into another fight." I said and he ran over hugging me. We walked into the back and laid down in his bunk.