Chapter 35

Ricky's POV

I woke up to my phone vibrating in an empty spot next to me, Ashlynn was back at her apartment, her and Harley sill aren't on the best terms. I looked at the caller ID and a surprising caller was calling.

"Hello, mom?" I asked groggily as I answered my phone. I sat up, some blankets fell off my body, and letting the cold air chill my skin.

"Hey, Ricky your father and I want to come see you for thanksgiving." My mother said, she sounded excited.

"Mom, today is thanksgiving." I said then I heard a loud but quite knock.

"I know, we are at the door." She said and then I looked down at myself. Boxers, blankets, and messy hair, fucking great, I must be looking hot as hell. I quickly jumped up, out of bed. I pulled some sweats on and a random t-shirt.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Olson." I heard Angelo say and I sighed. Well here we go. I walked to my door and before I even got a foot out I heard my name.

"Ricky!" My mother yelled, I smiled and walked to her. She grabbed me and pulled me into a tight embrace, tight. "Hello Ricky and Angelo. Angelo, please call me Tina, and you my Ricky, you look so grown up." My mother yelled in my ear. She was still hugging me tightly and I sighed, hugging back.

"Hey Ricky, is Ashlynn still coming over?" Angelo asked, he seemed to not notice me shaking my head and the constant eyes, telling him 'don't say a word.' I glared at him and my mother let go of me, my father grinned.

"Ashlynn, who is that?" My father asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I have a girlfriend, her name is Ashlynn and I love her to death." I said smiling, thinking of her. The way her hair flows down her back and to her sides, how her hair reminds me of a starless black night sky. Her tinny figure is small and fragile, but strong. The way her pale skin is the color of snow and her lips are the usual deep red. She smells of cigarettes, vanilla and alcohol.

"Awe my Ricky in love!" My mother cried.

"We need to meet her, Ricky get dressed." My dad said looking at my clothes.

"Mom, dad she probably isn't even awake." I said and Angelo came back into the living room, with my cell phone.

"Hey Ash, just tried calling." He said and held my phone out. I took it and my parents happily grinned.

"Call her and we will go pick her up." My father said and they sat on the couch.

"Tell, Ashlynn I said best of luck." Angelo laughed and walked back into his room. I went to my room and redialed her number.

"Hello?" A voice as sweet as angles answered the phone.

"Hey baby girl." I said and sat on the bed.

"What's up?" She asked and I sighed, looking in the mirror.

"Can I ask you a question/favor?" I asked, kinda panicy.

"Yeah, of course." She said and I could hear the panic in her voice.

"My mother and father want to meet you. So can I come get you, to go meet them?" I asked.

"You are gonna take me to Seattle?" She asked.

"No, they are here, at my apartment, currently." I said and I heard her start to painc a little more.

"Yeah that's fine." She said with nervous hidden but laced in her tone.

"They'll love you, I love you." I said trying to reassure her and I could hear a smile crack on her face.

"I love you too." She said and I heard a meow. "Winter loves you too." She chuckled.

"Alright baby girl. I'll text you when we are on the way." I said and began to look for clothes.

"Alright see you soon, bye love." She said and hung up.