Chapter 7- I'd Like To Be Alone with You

Ashlynn's POV

We drove away from the bowling alley and Ricky put HIM on. We drove in silence for the first couple of minutes, we both just watched the empty road ahead of us.

"Hey are you hungry?" Ricky asked and I looked away from the window, to look at him. His eyes were still on the road.

"Uh, not really, just thirsty actually." I said, he just watched the road and nodded. "Ricky?" I asked, still looking at the side of his face.

"What's up, lovely?" He asked and glanced over to me.

"Harley is having some friends over and I hate them, can I stay at your place?" I asked and he smiled a very small smile. 

"Sure, do you have work tomorrow?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Well let's go home, then." He smiled and a few minutes later we got to an apartment. We got out of the car and meet on the sidewalk in front of his car. He grabbed my hand and lead the way up the steps, to the second floor. 

"I share with Angelo, but we can hang in my room or whatever." Ricky said, as we walked to Apartment 231 and Ricky unlocked the door with his keys. The door flung open and we walked inside. He threw his keys on the counter, he grabbed my hand, I didn't have any time to glance around because he lead me to his room. We walked in and I sat on the bed, he sat down beside me. There is a bed, a TV, computer, a chair and a desk. But the desk was filled with books and more books. 

"I'm not very decorative." He said, watching me look around and I nodded.

"So what so you want to do?" I asked laying back on the bed. He smiled and lean back on to the pillows, he was next to me.

"Talk to me." He said and I turned my head so I could looked at him.

"About what?" I asked, I sat up and turned around to face him. He was still laying down, he grabbed my hand and played with my fingers.

"Anything, just talk to me." He said laying his head in my lap.

"Ask me a question." I said and he looked up at me, my hair was in his face. He raised his hand and tucked the hair behind my ears.

"How long have you lived here?" He asked, bringing his hand to his chest and crossing his hands.

"Well my family is all over the US mostly in Denver. But my step-mom got a really good job in Texas, so my Sophomore year of high school I moved to Texas. I meet Bay and Harley, while being at the high school. When I was 18, Bay was 19 and Harley was 17 we moved here. We have been here since. What about you?" I asked, looking into his eyes and he nodded.

"Well I meet the guys when I was in Seattle and we became friends. Chris called and said he wanted me to join the band but I had to move here and bring my own stuff, meaning my own guitars and stuff." He said, explaining and I nodded. 

"So do you like it here?" I asked, still looking at him and he looked up at me for a moment. 

"It's home now, but I do still miss Seattle, some days." He said with a sad face. "But I do have to admit that things are looking up." He said smiling at me, and brought his hands up. Lightly touching my face. 

"Why do you say that?" I asked, and he put his hand back on his chest. I began playing with his hair and was still looking down at him. 

"Well, I met a beautiful girl. You and I am going to one of my favorite band's concert in about 2 days. I don't think it can get much better than that." He said, smiling at me and looking at me in my eyes.

"Awe you're so sweet, why?" I asked, wondering. 

"I don't know usually, I am as mean as a pissed off pit bull." He said smiling and we both chuckled.

"I am glad you're not a pissed off pit bull." I said and he blushed, which made my smile grow. He rolled over so I couldn't see his face.

"You smell good." He said, then sat up and looked at me. 

"What are you looking at?" I asked, in a playful way.

"You're beautiful eyes." He said and I blushed. I grabbed the blanket that was drapped on the side of the bed and hide my face inside. "What?" He asked, but his voice was muffled.

"Nothing." I said, he stuck his head under the blanket with me and looked over at me. He wrapped his arm around me. "You smell nice." I said leaning into him and he smiled.

"What do I smell like?" He asked, looking at my eyes.

"Mint, cheap cologne and cigarettes." I said, looking at him still. "The smell of my childhood." I said, thinking of my childhood and he smiled. He kissed my head. "What was that for?" I asked looking at him, with a smile.

"Because A your cute and B cause I want to kiss you." He said and I blushed, still smiling.

"Why?" I asked and looked up at him.

"I don't know why you are so cute, but I want to kiss you because your funny, smart, talented, and beautiful." He said, I blushed and the grip on my waist got tighter. That made me blush and smile even harder. 

"Why is it I never blush but when I am around you it's impossible not to blush?" I asked and he looked down at me, he seemed surprised. 

"I make you blush?" He asked grinning, like he didn't already know. 

"Yeah and the funny part is I can make you blush." I said leaning into his face. He began to blush and he got nervous, while pushing his own head back. "Oh and I can make you nervous." I said, smiling and then climbed up into his lap. I smiled and he looked down. Then He pinned me to the bed and was on top of me.

"I can make you nervous too." He smiled. We herd the front door slam.

"Ricky, I am home!" Angelo yelled, but we didn't move and I could hear Angelo getting closer to the doorway.He was walking by and looked into Ricky's room. He stood there confusedly and yet he was still looking at us. He grinned at us and chuckled a bit.

"Uh Chris has pizza, so I am going to his place. You two are more than welcome to join, if you're not to uh busy." He said, laughing but then was quick to walk away. Ricky turned to look at me and he smiled, down at me.

"What?" I asked and I was still pinned to the bed, so I was looking up.

"You want to go?" He asked, sitting back down on the bed and I got up. So I was sitting on my but as well. We were both siting up and our faces were so close, our noses were touching. I shook my head no and he smiled.

"No, I want to be here with you, alone." I said and we herd the door slam. I smiled and leaned into his face a little more. He gently brushed his lips against mine.

"Ashlynn?" He asked and I looked at him. He pulled me into a hug and I turned around so I was laying into his chest.

"Yes?" I asked and he snaked his hands around my waist.

"I like you." He said and I smiled.

"I like you too." I said, he smiled and looked down at me. He put on a movie, I just cuddled into his chest and eventually I drifted off into a deep sleep.