Chapter 30

Ricky's POV ~October 31~

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Hey get your asses up for the wedding day!" Xenia yelled and a felt myself smile. Today is Sass and her husbands wedding day.

"I am up, Ashlynn is still asleep though." I said and I heard her sigh.

"Put the phone by her ear." She said and I could hear the smile on her devious little face. I lay the phone on Ashlynn's ear and sat up. I rubbed my eyes.

"Ashlynn get your lazy ass up!" Xenia yelled and Ashlynn shot up. She looked like she just saw a ghost and I broke out in laughter. "Hello?" Xenia asked and I picked to phone up. Ashlynn looked at me and glared, falling back to the pillow.

"Hey, Xenia she is awake. See you a bit later." I said and she hung up. "You alright babe?" I asked and climbed on top of her. I held myself up and hovered over her.

"Yeah, I guess. Not my ideal wake up call but I guess it could have been worse." She said and took her hands off her eyes. I looked at her eyes, they were a bright blue with some gold flecks. She had a messy bedhead bun in her head and some of her black hair fell over her eyes. I used my hand to push it out of her eyes.

"You are beautiful." I said and she chuckled a little.

"No I am not but thank you." She said and sat up a little. "Coffee?" She said with big eyes, I chuckled and rolled off of her. "Want me to get you some?" She asked and was standing up. She pulled some black shorts on and looked at me.

"Uh yeah, i'll be out there is a second babe." I said and she kissed my cheek. She walked out and I sat up. Tomorrow is our 2 month and I don't know if we are doing anything or not, guess I better ask. I got up and pulled some sweat pants on from the floor. I walked out Ash was sitting on the counter and sipping coffee. I walked over and Ash handed me a cup.

"I made you some." She smiled and I took the cup. I sipped my coffee and slipped between Ashlynn's legs. I put the cup down and placed my hands on her hips.

"Hey baby?" I asked and looked down. Her hands were now wrapped around my neck and she bent her head down, til our eyes meet.

"What's up?"She asked and she laid her forehead on mine.

"Do you want to do anything tomorrow?" I asked and she gave me a weird look.

"What do you mean, tomorrow is the 1st of Nov- oh, uh what do you have in mind?" She asked.

"Uh, nothing I just wanted to know if you wanted to do anything or something. Do you want to anything?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I guess, I love you baby, let's go take a shower." She said and smiled. She bit her lip and jumped off of the counter. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom. We jumped in and let the water hit our bodies. It was warm and she pressed her cold body against mine. The steam just fell off of her and she was smiling.

"I love you baby." I said and hugged her. She hugged back and her hands were cold on my back.

~AFTER SHOWER~

"Babe I am going for a smoke i'll be right back." I yelled to Ash, she was putting on make up and curling her hair. I went to the balcony and lit my cigarette. I breathed in the smoke, I felt better with every exhale and inhale. With every second I feel like I can blow my troubles away and that was a great feeling. I finished my smoke up and closed the door.

"Ricky?" Ashlynn yelled out and I walked into my room. Ashlynn was trying to lace up her purple dress.

"Yeah babe?" I asked and she turned around. Her hair was curled and it bounced to her sides. Her lips were a dark velvet red, she looked like snow white with her black hair, red lips and pale skin. The only difference is she would beat the evil queen to a bloody pulp. Her eyes had a purplish blackish color and it made her eyes pop. 

"Will you help me lace this up." She asked and I nodded. I walked over to her and she turned around. I laced her dress up and put my hand on her bare back. She turned around and placed a kiss on my lips. She laughed. 

"What?" I asked and she came to a chuckle. 

"Look at yourself in the mirror." She laughed and sat on the bed. I looked in the mirror and her lipstick was smeared across my lips. I grabbed on of the shirts from my laundry basket and wiped it off. I looked over at Ash, she was putting on her ankle bracelet and then stood up. She put on the necklace gave her, Angelo's bracelet, Matt and Alex's ring. She put on her plain black heels and then looked at me.

"You look bad ass and beautiful." I said and grabbed her hips.

"Thank you babe." She said and leaned in. I kissed her cheek.

"Not with those lips while they are wet." I said and she laughed.

"Ashlynn Ricky Angelo we're here!" Someone yelled. Ashlynn sighed, grabbing her leather jacket, phone, cigarettes and lighter. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the living room. Balz and Ryan-Ashley were standing there. 

"Bay said band goes together and Sass wants you there early. She wants you Bay and Harley to play a song too." Ryan said and Ash smiled. 

"Alright bye babe, love you. Meet you there." She said hugging me then she kissed my lips softly. 

"Bye baby girl, love you too." I said and used my wrist to wip away the lipstick. Her and Ryan left. Angelo came out, Balz, him and I left.