Chapter 22

1 Day Before Ashlynn's Birthday (Ricky's POV)

I woke up and looked over to see a beautiful girl. She was sleeping peacefully and she was cute. I gently unwinded myself from her grip and started getting ready. I grabbed a pen and paper, I began to leave Ash a note.

Ashlynn, Going out to do stuff all day. I should be back by 8, Have a good day baby girl love you lots XOXO Ricky

I left on the pillow and went to my car. 1st stop airport.

Ashlynn's POV

I read Ricky's note and decided I was gonna call Ryan-Ashley. I grabbed my cigarettes, lighter, phone and wrapped myself in Ricky's blanket. I went outside and lit a cigarette.

"Hello?" Ryan asked.

"Hey honey, Ricky is doing stuff all day and I have nothing to do. Want to come over and hang?" I asked.

"Uh yeah, Ricky is here, he just asked Balz if he could help him do something." She said.

"Oh, ok. Say hi I guess. What time will you be over?" I asked.

"Hour 45 minutes. Okay love?" She said.

"Alright see you soon." I said.

"K." She said and hung up. I quickly got dressed, I put on my white ripped skinny jeans, My Chemical Romance t-shirt and my tigger slippers. I put on make-up and let my hair fall by my waist. There was a knock on the door and I answered it.

"Hey Ryan." I said and gave her a hug.

"Hey Ash." She said and came in. She sat on the couch and I sat next to her.

"So what's up?" She asked.

"Nothing much, hey you want a drink?" I asked and I stood up.

"Water please." She said and I filled her a glass. I grabbed tea from the fridge. I gave her, her water and sat back down next to her.

"So, why was Ricky at your place?" I asked and sipped my tea.

"He said he needed a favor and that's all I herd." She said and nodded my head.

"Okay, tomorrow. I don't know if i'm excited or scared." I said thinking of tomorrow, October 13 on a Friday. What can go wrong?

"Why what's tomorrow?" Ryan asked and put her glass on the table.

"Tomorrow is my 21st birthday." I said.

"Oh yeah, Ricky is.....Never mind. You'll find out tomorrow." She said. 

"Ricky what?" I asked, hopeing I could get something out of her.

"No it's a surprise!" She said and I sighed. I fell to the couch, for dramatic effect. "Okay, be dramatic." Ryan laughed. 

"So what do you want to do?" I asked and sat up. 

"Just hang, talk, watch TV." She said and I nodded my head. 

~8 O'CLOCK~

Ryan put the empty popcorn bowl on the table and the door sung open. Ricky came in, I smelled perfume, not mine and he doesn't wear perfume. Ricky sat next to me and kissed my cheek. Ryan saw my look of annoyance and shock.

"Hey Ash can I borrow that sweater you said I could borrow?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah follow me." I said and we walked to the bedroom. I closed the door.

"You okay?" Ryan asked and I sat on the bed.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"A I smelled the perfume and B your face went from a smile to a frown." She said and sat next to me.

"I don't want to think about it all. I mean he can hang with girls and I not be jealous." I said. "And the smell was so familiar." I said, thinking. 

"Just ask him about it." She said. I picked up my 'Go to hell' unicorn sweater and handed it to her. "What?" She asked. 

"So Ricky's doesn't ask." I said and we walked back out to the living room. Ryan said good-bye and left. I sat back down on the couch. 

"So how was your day, babe?" Ricky asked, scooting closer to me and I stood up. 

"Okay, I need a smoke." I said and went to the balcony. I lit my cigarette and smoked the it up. 'Where have I smelled that perfume before?' Is all I could think about. 

"Babe, I have a big present for you tomorrow and you'll love it." Ricky said and wrapped his arms around me. My phone buzzed, Ryan-Ashley was calling me. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Hey are you alone?" She asked and I looked at Ricky. 

"No, Ricky is in front of me. Why?" I asked and Ricky had a weird look on his face.

"Get away I need to tell you something." She said and I held a finger up. I ran to the bathroom. 

"Okay, what's up?" I asked and sat on the counter. 

"Ricky isn't cheating, Balz told me why he smells like a girl." She said and I felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders. 

"Wait what was he doing?" I asked. 

"You'll find out tomorrow. See you tomorrow, bye." She said and hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and went to the living room. Ricky was standing in front of me. 

"What was-" Ricky started. I crashed my lips with his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "What was that for?" He asked and he sat on the couch. I sat towards him in his lap. 

"Cause I know your mine." I smiled. 

"Angelo is going out all night. What do you want to do?" Ricky asked. 

"I'm cool with whatever." I shrugged and laid my head on his shoulder.