Chapter 49

Ashlynn's POV

"IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE THIS BURNING LOVE DEEP INSIDE!" My phone screamed in my ear. Today was the day, I had to sing for Allie, Coline's daughter's birthday party. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I had to be there a tad bit earlier than the gust, it starts at 9 in the evening and I had to be their at 8:30. It is an hour an half drive. It's currently, 2 in the afternoon, and we need to leave in 5 and a half hours. But I have to feed everyone, plus get their asses over here and get them all ready. I got up and Ricky's tiny body rolled over. I grabbed my underwear, putting them back on from last night and I searched my floor for my shirt. I gave up and settled for Ricky's shirt. I grabbed my cigarettes, wrapped myself in my black blanket and went outside. The cold concrete pressed against my feet and I hopped over to the steps, to sit. The air was cold all around me and it wasn't even windy. Just another cold December day. I dialed Ryan-Ashley's phone number and lit my cigarette.

"Hello, I thought you would never call." Ryan's cheery voice rang threw my ears. I held the phone away from ear, it sounded as if she was screaming.

"Sorry after you guys left I fell asleep and then woke up. Ricky was still awake and well one thing lead to another. So uh yeah." I said, smiling at the memory of last night.

"Ew, way to much information. But uh, I will be over in half an hour and i'll call everyone for you. You sound like a fucking zombie. Go wake up, try eating. Love you." She said and I exhaled. "And stop smoking!" She yelled, causing me to jump. I dropped the cigarette, instead of picking it up and putting it back in my mouth. I picked it up and put it out.

"Okay, love you bye." I said and hung up. I picked my blanket up and ran inside.

"Babe, where did you go?" Ricky yelled, I quickly went upstairs and jumped on the bed.

"I went to go call Ryan real quick." I said and he gave me a weird look. "Ryan-Ashley." I said and he nodded.

"They will be here in an hour an Tyler is out." I smiled.

"So what are you saying?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "What I mean is, Do you want to-" I cut him off.

"No, I am just going to point out that everyone is gone, that there is you and me here alone. No one will be here in a while. Your naked and I can be naked in point 2 seconds." I said, sarcastically. He grinned and grabbed my face, pressing his lips to mine.

~LATER ON~

I was laying on Ricky's arm and I had my arms wrapped around his chest. His fingertips were running up and down my bare shoulder.

"So are you guys done?" I herd a voice. Ricky and I's heads shot up. Everyone again in our door frame.

"Oh my gawd. I am never leaving the door unlocked ever." I said, looking at Ricky.

"No you locked the door but I opened it." Tyler said and I flipped him off.

"How long have you guys been here?" Ricky asked, pulling the covers up around the both of us.

"For 30 minutes, 45 tops." Balz said and I threw my head back on to the pillow.

"Okay, give us 10 minutes. We will be down soon." Ricky said and everyone chuckled, walking away. "Close the door." He said and Balz walked back. It was almost closed, except a crack.

"Oh, Ricky. Oh Ricky." Balz said in high pitched girly voice and slammed the door.

"Sometimes I want to kill him." I said and Ricky chuckled.