Chapter 33

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up in Ricky's arm, they were tightly wrapped around me and we were both laid across the couch. We were draped in a baby blue blanket and I sat up a little, Ricky stirred. I looked at the other couch, Bay was laying in Chris's laps and he was sat up right, but they were both passed out. The air was crisp and filled with small little snores.

"Good morning, babe." Ricky said and I looked at him. His eyes were closed and his hair was a hot mess, all over his face.

"Morning." I said and moved some hair out of his face. His cheeks were hot and a pinkish, reddish color.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked and he opened his eyes. His eyes were pale blue and his raccoon like make-up, made his blue eyes stand out.

"Don't care, as long as we are together." I said and laid my head on his chest, his heart beat was relaxing. He smells like cigarettes and me, also some sweat. His fingertips ran up and down my shoulder. We laid in silence and just enjoyed one another's presence.

"Hey love birds." Someone said. I looked up and Ryan-Ashley was standing on the edge of the stairs.

"Hey Ry." I said and she yawned.

"So before the both of you fell asleep, everyone wanted to throw you both a party. Just for your two months together." Ryan said and I looked at Ricky.

"Let's do that and then, you and I can go out to dinner, or something." Ricky said and I smiled. I nodded my head and Ryan walked off somewhere. "Maybe we should go back to the apartment and clean up." Ricky said and I sighed.

"We should but I don't want to get up." I said and Ricky chuckled.

"Okay lazy butt." Ricky said, he sat up and his spot was hot. He picked me up in his arms and walked to the door.

"Ryan, Ricky and I are going to the apartment to clean up. We ill be back soon." I yelled up to Ryan and Ricky slipped his shoes on.

"Alright. Bring Bay back some clothes and make-up!" She yelled and we walked out the door. The cold, crisp air surrounded me and I shivered. We got to the car and Ricky turned the heater on. The car quickly became warm and we drove to the apartment. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and plugged the jack in. I blasted Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer. We got the apartment and I looked outside. It was now raining.

"You didn't ear shoes?" Ricky asked and looked at my panda socks.

"I only have heels at Ryan's and you carried me to the car." I said and jumped out. I stepped out into a puddle, it was freezing and I whimpered. I ran to the steps and looked at my soaked socks. I glared at my feet and stomped up the stairs in my wet socks and cold feet. We got to the apartment and I threw my et socks off.

"Happy anniversary babe." Ricky said and kissed my cheek. There was a bouquet of purple roses on the table and I looked at Ricky.

"You did that?" I asked and he nodded. "Thank you, I didn't get you anything." I said and hugged him.

"Yes you did." He said and I let go of him. I looked at him and furred my brows at him. I walked over to the roses and smelling them.

"What did I get you?" I asked him and looked back at him.

"You gave me love." He said and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him. "I love you babe." He said and I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I love you more babe." I said and he chuckled. He leaned his forehead against mine and put one hand over my hand on his cheek.

"I love you most." He said in a whisper tone. He leaned in and our lips meshed together.