Chapter 48

Ashlynn's POV

I woke and everyone was watching a movie, The Corpse Bride. I yawned a little, I was in Ricky's lap.

"Good evening." He whispered in my ear.

"What time is it?" I asked and looked at him.

"It's only 6." He said and I yawned with a nod. I watched the last 5 minutes of the movie. Some one turned on a light and it burned my eyes, I hissed. I hid my face in Ricky's lap and then looked up.

"Oh so your awake?" Balz asked me and I looked at him.

"Uh yes. I am going to the store, any one need anything or want to come with me?" I asked, standing up and then falling back on the couch. "Stood up way to fast." I said and stood back up, slowly.

"I'll go." Ryan-Ashley said.

"Bring home more Xing tea you drank the last one." Ricky complained, and I nodded.

"Alright we will be right back then." I said, Ryan and I locked our fingers together. Ryan put her shoes on and so did I, then walking to the car.

"What do you need from the store?" She asked, as I pulled out of the driveway.

"I am going to dye my hair, want to help?" I asked, looking at her.

"Duh, what color?" She asked, and we drove towards the store.

"I am going to do a pale almost white blonde." I said and she smiled.

"Oh my god I was hoping you would do that. I saw it on some girl and I thought how amazing it would look on you." She said.

"Wow, that's cool. I like the black. But I am kinda over it. You know." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, Hwy do you think Bay will choose Bret over Chris?" She asked and I though for a second.

"Maybe. I mean Chris, took her bowling once and us she didn't look to thrilled. So maybe. I don't know what do you think?" I asked her and we turned into the parking lot of the store.

"I think she will. I mean I love Chris, but he is more brotherly like but not to her. I don't know I think it's 50 50." She said.

"Yeah, alright let's go." I said and we bolted into the store. We went to the hair isle first.

"This kind of blonde?" Ryan asked and she held a box of hair dye up. It was almost but not quite as pale.

"Almost where are you looking?" I asked and she showed me. I found the right color and got 3 boxes just to be safe.

"Now to drinks." She said and we ran to that isle. I got Arizonian tea, Arnold Palmer and Xing tea. We bought the stuff and went back home. We walked in to the warm smell of food, that made my tummy turn.

"Spaghetti for dinner." Ricky yelled and I set the bags on the table.

"Did you make it?" I asked and he turned to me.

"Yeah, Chris helped a bit." He said and I nodded. "Jeez how many teas did you buy?" He asked.

"Well we drink more tea that Lindsey Lohan drinks alcohol." I said and he thought about it. He made a cute face and I had to kiss it. I pressed my lips quickly to his and went to put the teas into the fridge.

"Ryan are you gonna dye your hair?" Ghost asked, looking at her and Balz looked at her.

"She better not. Babe you better not. I like this green, turquoise color." Balz said and Ryan looked at me.

"No I am not dying my hair, but Ashlynn is." She said and I nodded.

"Yup. I am going blonde. If any one calls me a dumb blonde when my brain farts a rainbow. I swear to Jesus Christ, I will kill you. It won't look pretty, there will be a closed casket." I said and I looked at Bay, dead in the eye.

"Why are you looking at me?" She asked.

"Cause I know you." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, dinner is ready." Ricky called and got bowls out. I kissed his cheek, taking a little bit.

"Thank you baby, it looks good." I said and sat down. Everyone soon joined me.

"Why blonde? I am just asking." Chris asked and everyone looked at me.

"I don't know, I saw someone with it and I thought about it. Plus my boss said it would look really good on me." I said.

"Oh, cool. When are you going to do it?" He asked and I looked at Ryan-Ashley.

"Tonight?" I asked and she nodded. I finished my food and so did Ryan-Ashley. "Alright, we will be back when my hair is completely down. No one comes in our I will hurt you. It's a surprise." I said and ran up the steps, with Ryan.

~AFTER THE BLEACHING AND STYLING~

"I love it." I said pushing it around.

"I like it too, I knew you would look great as a blonde." Ryan said and I turned to her. I hugged her.

"Thanks. Let's go show everyone." I said and she bolted down the steps.

"Presenting the beautiful, Ashlynn." She yelled and I came in. Everyone looked at me.

"I like it." Was all I got out of it. Everyone was talking and I couldn't hear what they were saying.

"I like it babe. You look as beautiful as ever." Ricky said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks babe. But I am tiered as hell and I have to sing tomorrow. I am going to bed. Night." I said.

"Yeah we should go. Meet you hear and we will get ready and all that shit." Ryan-Ashley said and I nodded.

"Bye everyone." I yelled and slammed the door shut. "I thought thew would never leave." I said and Ricky chuckled.

"Ready Blondie." He said holding his hand out. I took it and we went to out bed room. I threw off my pant's everything and put on my unicorn t-shirt. Ricky laid next to me.

"I love you." He said and I smiled. Every time he told me that he loved me I would die from happiness.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him. I fell asleep right after.

(A/N: Hey guys, sorry just a filler, there will be a lot of drama coming up soon. Anyway I wrote a new Ricky Horror book it's called. The Beginning (MIW Fanfic) check it out. Love you my lovelies. xoxoxo Bubblez