Chapter 15

Ricky's POV

I woke up on the couch and Ashlynn was still in my arms, the TV was playing from last night. I turned the TV off and slowly got up, not waking Ash up. She stirred but never woke up, she was cute. I started to make coffee and grabbed a cup. I turned around and Ashlynn was standing there.

"You scared me!" I said jumping and she had a few tears in her eyes. She was crying and I pulled her into me. "It's okay, what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing my eyes water in the morning sometimes." She said and kissed me. Ugh our lips moved and then someone cleared their throat.

"Hey, uh both your phones are ringing." Angelo said and I grabbed my phone. Ash grabbed hers and we looked at our phones.

"Harley?" I asked answering.

"Yeah, Sassy, Bay and I need to talk to you and Ash." She said.

"Uh okay we will meet you at your apartment." I said and hung up.

"Bay, Harley and Sass want to talk to us." We both said. We walked into my room and started getting ready. I got done before Ash and I sat on the couch, playing on my phone. Ash came out she is wearing purple skinny jeans, one of my jackets and vans.

"You look great babe." I said and she smiled. I kissed her cheek and I stood up. "Ready, to go?" I asked and she nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car. I put on Slipknot and Ash lite a cigarette. She began to smoke and 15 minutes later we arrived at the apartment.

"Hello?" Ash asked as we walked inside.

"Oh great you are here. We need to talk weddings." Sassy said and my eyes widened. "Not your guy's wedding, well not yet." She said and I sighed in relief.

"Okay, sit down." Harley said and we all sat down. Xenia ran into the room and sat on Ashlynn's lap. 

"Okay, so your wedding is on the 31 right?" Bay asked and Sassy nodded her head. Why the 31 of October?

"So what are we wearing?" Harley asked.

"Uh, it's Nightmare Before Christmas themed, I am taking you all dress shopping soon." Sassy said and I was confused. 

"Why am I here?" I asked as Winter jumped in my lap. 

"Because I wanted to see if A you can play at the wedding and B your Ashlynn's date right?" Sassy asked. 

"Uh, I will talk to the guys and I think I am, am I?" I asked looking at Ashlynn. 

"Yes you are. Who else would I take Casper?" She asked and everyone laughed.

"Okay that's all." Sassy said and I was still petting Winter, she was purring.

"Auntie Bubblez and Uncle Ricky are you staying for lunch?" Xenia asked and I shrugged.

"I have no where to be." I smiled and Xenia did too.

"We have no plans, how about we go play while Mommy, Bay and Harley make us food." Ash said and Xenia nodded her head.

"Can Ricky come too?" She asked and Xenia nodded her head. She grabbed mine and Ashlynn's hand, taking us to Ashlynn's room.

"This is daisy my baby." Xenia said holding a doll up, Ash and I sat on her bed.

~4:30~

"We have to go home." Ash said and we both stood up.

"Okay, it was nice seeing you guys." Sassy said.

"You too, call me or text me the details. Love you bye." Ash said and we went to my car. We drove back to the apartment and we walked inside.

"So how was your talk?" Angelo asked. I sat down on the couch and Ashlynn sat down in my lap.

"Ok, uh we have a band meeting tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Angelo asked and I wrapped my arms around Ashlynn's waist.

"Because her sister want us to preform at her wedding." I said and now that I said it out loud, what would we play?

"Okay I am sure we can but we will talk about it tomorrow. What shall we do for dinner?" Angelo asked and Ash snapped out of her thoughts.

"I'll make something." Ash said and got off my lap. She pulled out some stuff in the kitchen. She started to make some food and I went to the balcony. I began to smoke a cigarette and when I was almost down, Ash came out. She sat next to me and I held her hand. She was smiling and that made me smile. 

"Ash great burritos!" Angelo yelled. 

"Thank you." She said and looked at me. 

"You gonna eat?" I asked standing up and going inside. 

"Maybe later, i am not really hungry." She said and I grabbed a plate of food. I sat on the couch next to Ash and we watched a movie. Angelo picked, I wasn't paying attention because I was staring at Ash. She was laying her head in my lap and I played with her hair. After the movie Ash was yawning. 

"You ready for bed?" I asked and she nodded her head. I picked her up and carried her to my room, laying her on the bed. I put some sweats on and threw my t shirt off. Ash put on fuzzy unicorn pants and a plain black tank top. She threw her hair up in a messy bun and laid next to me. 

"Good night my sweet." She said and kissed me. She began to lay on top of me and ran her fingers threw my hair. I ran my hands down her back and flipped her over. I herd some one in the kitchen and I remembered Angelo was home. 

"Not tonight, good night babe." I said and she cuddled into my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and she laid her head next to mine. 

"I love you." She said and I felt a grin spread across my face. 

"I love you too." I said and kissed her softly. She laid her head under my chin and had her arms around my waist.