Chapter 46

Ashlynn's POV

We all bursted out into laughter, after Bay hung up, well everyone except Chris. He was pissed, he crossed his hands and glared at us.

"Lighten up, Chris!" Angelo said, punching Chris in his arm and Chris shot him the death eye squint. Angelo grabbed Kelly and pulled her in front of his chest, wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I feel like I am back in the 8th grade again." I said, Ricky looked at me and his eyes read a weird look.

"How dose this make you feel like an 8th grader again?" He asked and I turned my head, so I could slightly see him.

"Nikkie, Hallie, Katelyn, Courtney and I, plus a few others, would go to an arcade like this one. We would act like kids, lazier tag, pizza, energy drinks, making out in the corner, and messing around." I said, smiling as I thought back to those times.

"What else did you guys do?" Chris asked, I turned to look at him. His arms were still crossed and he was still pouting, I chuckled.

"We would run around and go into stores. Riding bikes, throwing clothes every where." I said, grinning. Those moments were my middle school and high school life.

"Did you ever get kicked out?" Kylie asked and I quickly nodded, grinning.

"That sounds like so much fun!" Balz yelled. His arms were wrapped around Ryan's waist and landed just below her hips. They both were smiling at me.

"It was. I would jump on my friend Jordan's back and we would run threw the store, while he carried me. We would laugh so hard." I said, giggling at the memories.

"Ashlynn, is that you?" A male voice asked, I turned around and grinned. A tall tan man stood over on the other side of the mini wall. Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, his hair still swept over his eyes. He was smiling, with his pink, rosey baby-like cheeks.

"Speak of the devil. Jordan get your ass over here and hug me!" I yelled and jumped over the wall. His arms opened wide and I ran into them. He smelt like cologne and mint. He picked me up by the waist and we spun around together, laughing.

"So, for old time sake, let's go run around a store causing chaos." He grinned, I smiled and nodded my head. One of the guys cleared their throat loud enough to get my attention.

"Oh Jordan, these are my best friends. Ricky, Balz, Chris, Ryan-Ashley, Angelo, Kelly, Kylie and Ghost. Guys this is Jordan." I said, they all said hello and he said it back.

"The one who carried you on his back?" Balz asked and Ricky rolled his eyes.

"Awe you told them about me, that's cute my little Ash bear." Jordan squeaked and Ricky growled quietly.

"Yeah, Jordy bear." I mocked, causing both of us to laugh. Then Jordan dragged me out the door and the others followed. We arrived at Wal*Mart and walked in calmly. Jordan grabbed my arms and swung them around his neck, carrying me around. He ran around the store, losing the others. We finally stopped at the bathrooms.

"Hey Ashlynn can I ask you something?" Jordan asked, he had a little sparkle in his eye, that I loved so much.

"Sure what's up?" I asked, and he grabbed both my hands, holding them.

"Uh, bub. I know it's been a while since we have seen one another but, uh Ashlynn. Will you please take me back? After all these years?" He asked, I felt my jaw drop. I could see over his shoulder everyone, including Bay and Bret were walking up to us. I turned him around.

"You see the short skinny black shoulder length haired guy?" I asked and he nodded. I turned my whole body to face him. "Well that's my boyfriend. I love him Jordan. I love him a lot.-" I was cut off.

"You love who a lot?" Ricky asked and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and his head was on my shoulder, I kissed his cheek.

"You, ya dumb fuck. As I was saying. I love him a lot. I love you too, as a best friend and I will always still have the same love for you as 10 years ago. But now that I am grown, have a loving boyfriend, true friends and a good career, pluse posibly a singing career. I am moving on from middle school." I said and walked up to him. I placed a kiss on his hot, puffy cheek.

"Alright, well I am meeting Robbie and the boys. Give me your number so we can talk." He said, handing me his phone. I put my number in and walked back to Ricky.

"Bye Jordan, talk to you later." I said and we walked off, leaving him there.

"What was that speech about?" Ryan-Ashley asked, when we got outside.

"He asked me to get back with him, but why do I need him? When I have everything I have ever wanted right here." I said and held onto Ricky.

"I love you." Ricky said, before I could say it back. He crashed his lips into mine, I tangled my hands in his hair and he pressed my back closer to him.

"Alright love birds, there is enough time for you to kiss at home. Take me to the cafe so i can go home." Angelo whined.

"Alright, meet you at the cafe?" Ricky asked breaking the kiss, I nodded and he got in the car driving away. I stood there touching my lips.

"Ash you coming?" Bay asked and I got in the car.

"So you and Bret?" Kylie asked, I turned around and looked at her.

"Nothing. Yet." She said and we got to the cafe. I jumped out saying good bye to everyone and Ricky drove us home. I ran up the steps and threw my shoes off. I felt Ricky's hand slide under my body and pull me into his lap.

"I want you." He whispered in my ear. I turned around.

"Then take me." I said.