Chapter 53

Ashlynn's POV

"She can leave, but she needs to be watched because of her self-harm on her arms and legs. She needs to eat everyday. At least 2 meals and she needs to take a pill every time she eats." I herd a doctor say.

"Okay, thank you." A male voice said, I think it was Chris. I herd a door close and someone's body sit on the end of the bed. I felt cold hands move some of my hair out of my face. "Why?" He asked, he saw my wrists. Has pale fingers ran around the edge of my face, going down my neck and to my shoulder, ending at my finger-tips.

"What did the doctor say?" I herd another male voice asked, it was either Ricky or Balz. I herd a snuffle and there hand was gone.

"Uh, she can leave when she wakes up, she needs to eat at least twice a day and that she needs to take a pill every-time she eats." Chris, I think said.

"Why are you crying Chris? Are you okay?" Balz or Ricky asked, their foot-steps squeaked over to Chris, who was sitting by me still.

"Balz, don't tell Ricky or anyone okay?" Chris asked Balz, the bed sunk again, and there was a human sitting by my stomach.

"What's up?" He asked, I felt my arm move and then a gasp. "So who knows?" Balz asked, his hands were warm on my skin and they ran a finger over the wounds.

"The doctor, you and me. That's it. We can't tell anyone else, they would break especially Ricky, Bay, Ryan-Ashley and Matt." Chris said, that is very true.

"Yeah, okay. So her parents don't know?" Balz asked, god no.

"No, plus they left for Texas last night." Chris said, of course they did. Who cares about Ashlynn in the hospital, sick? Oh, not us, we are just gonna go home.

"Did they say good-bye?" Balz, voice cracked. No. "Poor Ashlynn, I feel bad." Balz said, his lips touched my cheek. I stirred.

"I think she is waking up." Chris said and I opened my eyes, stretching.

"Hey guys, where is Ricky and everyone?" I asked groggily, acting like I just woke up.

"I finally got Ricky to go to the hotel to take a shower and everyone else is in the waiting room, I think." Chris said and Balz nodded.

"Ashlynn, can I ask you something?" Balz asked, sitting next to me and I moved so I was sitting up. He grabbed both my hands and Chris ran to the other side, sitting next to me as well.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked and looked at the both of them. They looked at my arms and I yanked them out of Balz's grip, crossing them across my chest.

"We want you to talk to us about this kinda stuff, okay?" Chris said, tears were forming in his eyes.

"Yeah, sure whatever." I said, blowing it off. I turned, I couldn't look at Chris, if I did I would start to cry and I don't want to look more weak then I already do.

"Ashlynn, don't push this away, you need to stop this. If not for your-self then for everyone else, for Chris and I. For Bay, Ricky and Ryan-Ashley. Please." Balz said, he turned my head. So I was facing him.

"I said fine." I said and jerked my head away.

"You said fine to what?" I herd Ricky ask, I turned. He and everyone was standing in the door way.

"I said, fine that I would eat." I said, glaring at Balz and Chris. "Did any of you bring me clothes?" I asked, looking down at myself. Bay smiled and handed me a bag. "Life saver." I said and hugged her.

"Your welcome." She said. "Do you want me to call a nurse to help you with the IV's?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No I am alright." I said and yanked them out of my arm, I winced in pain. Ricky and Bay ran over.

"You alright?" Bay asked, her voice filled with worry.

"Don't do that, you could get hurt." Ricky said, embracing me into a hug.

"I do it every-time and I am alive, breathing. I am gonna change. You guys pick somewhere to go and I will be right back." I said walking to the bathroom, hugging Ryan-Ashley who looked like she was about to be in tears.

"I am fine, I love you." I said to her and went to the bathroom. I put on my Breaking Benjamin sweater, that covered my wrist, black ripped skinny jeans, black socks and I left my hair up in a messy bun. Bay also gave me some eyeliner, so I quickly put some on. I walked out and Ricky was pacing in front of the door.

"Babe you okay?" I asked, leaning against the door. He didn't respond and kept pacing back and forth. I stepped in front of him and pulled him into a hug. His head laid on my neck/shoulder and I felt warm liquid tickle down my neck.

"Babe I am okay, I am alive and breathing. I am not going anywhere anytime soon, I promise." I whispered into his ear. I moved his face and our foreheads pressed together. I used my thumbs to wip the tears away and pulled his head down, to kiss his forehead. "I love you." I said and he smiled.

"I love you." He said and I turned to everyone.

"I am okay, I am alive and breathing. I won't be going anywhere any time soon, sorry your stuck with me. Now, who has my shoes?" I asked and Kylie handed me my black fuzzy boots. I hugged her, she was crying. I know we don't talk a lot and stuff, but I love her. I am glad she is here for me right now. "Where are we going for dinner?" I asked, as we walked out of the room. We got every dirty look possible. I smiled at them and they just turned their heads.

"Olive Garden." Chris said and I smiled.

"Yummy." I said, rubbing my tummy. I was holding hands with Ricky and looping arms with Ryan-Ashley.

~AFTER DINNER BACK AT THE HOTEL~

"I am so fucking full!" I yelled and jumped on the bed.

"Well, good. You ate a lot which is really good!" Alex said and sat next to Matt on the couch.

"Tyler Green Love, get your skinny white ass over here." I said into the bed. The bed shifted.

"Ashlynn Rose Love, what the hell do you want, my crazy sister?" He asked and I grabbed his hand, pulling me up. I hugged him, tightly. "What is this for?" He asked and I looked up at him. He is as tall as Chris.

"I don't know, I had the sudden urge to hug you and what I can't hug my only brother?" I asked and he chuckled. He sat by Chris on the other couch. "I am going to bed night." I said and got under the covers. I fell asleep to the cozyness of the bed and the rain outside.