Chapter 21

Ashlynn's POV

"HEY YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!" My phone screamed in my ear, I sat up and looked at a sleeping Ricky. I picked up my phone and read the caller ID, Chris.

"Hello?" I asked groggily when I answered the phone.

"Where are you and Ricky?" He yelled and I moved the phone away from my ear.

"Well we were sleeping, why?" I asked.

"It's 6:30." He said and I looked at my phone.

"Will be there soon." I said and hung up. I sat up and began to look for clothes. I put on my bra and underwear.

"What are you doing?" Ricky asked and I looked over at him. He was laying across the bed and the blanket lay perfectly above his waist. I looked at his chest and then our eyes meet.

"It's 6:30 and Chris just called." I said and he slowly sat up. "I said we would be there soon so hurry up." I said and looked for clothes on the floor. I rolled off the bed and began my search. Ricky got up and pulled boxers on. I found pants and slipped them on.

"Can you throw me a shirt?" Ricky asked and I picked up one of his black plain t-shirts, throwing it to him. "Thanks babe." He said and I smiled.

"Is my sweater over there?" I asked.

"Their is a sweater." He said and held it up.

"That's fine toss." I said and stood up. He threw it and I caught it, put it on. I grabbed my tigger slippers by the bed and just put them on.

"You are just wearing those?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled and he had his pants on. He quickly put socks and vans on.

"Ready to go, baby?" He asked wrapping his hands around my waist from behind and I nodded my head. We waddled to the car and drove to Chris's house. We arrived and went inside.

"There is my girl. How are your wrists?" Ryan-Ashley asked and hugged me. I sat on the couch and laid my head on her lap. She played with my hair and Ricky sat on the other side of me.

"You have nice hair." Ryan-Ashley said and I smiled.

"Let's see the tattoos." Angelo said and walked over to me. I pulled the sleeves up and showed everyone my wrists.

"I like them."Chris said and smiled.

"Me too." Ryan said.

"I do like them." Angelo said.

"Good cause they hurted a bit." I said.

"Okay, time practice." Chris said and everyone went over to their instruments. They began to play, Abigail, Ghost in the Mirror, Creatures, Scissorhands, and City Lights. "Ashlynn, you should sing a song." Chris pleaded.

"If I am singing, I am laying on the couch." I said and Chris handed me the mic. Everyone sat around me and I felt my heart speed up. I breathed in.

"I don't know where you're going, But do you got room for one more trouble, I don't know where i'm going, but I don't think I am coming home, And I said I would check in tomorrow if, I don't wake up dead, This is the road to ruin, And we're starting at the end, Say yeah, Let's be alone together, We could stay young forever, Screams from the top of your lungs, Lungs, Lungs, Say yeah, Let's be alone together, We could stay young forever, We'll stay young, Young, Young, You cut me off, I lost my track, It's not my fault, I'm a maniac, It's not funny anymore, No it's not." I sang.

"Yay!" Everyone said and I smiled. I was still laying across the couch cause I was to tried to move. So Ricky sat in my lap and laid on top of me.

"You both are so cute." Balz said.

"I think she knows she is. Did you know you were cute?" Ricky asked looking at me.

"No, I was not aware of this. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I told you, you are beautiful, cute, adorable, and gorgeous everyday." Ricky said and I smiled.

"Uh huh whatever." I said and pecked him on the lips.

"So what do you think?" Chris asked.

"Of what?" I asked and played with Ricky's hair.

"The music." Angelo said.

"Well Ryan-Ashley and I sang along quietly to all the words. So I think it wet pretty well." I said.

"That's good." Everyone said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and Ryan was still playing with my hair. I felt my eyes get very heavy.

"Babe, get up." Ricky said and I opened my eyes. I was in Ricky's car.

"Where are we?" I asked and got out of the car.

"Home, you fell asleep 3 hours ago." He said and unlocked the door. I sat down on the couch.

"Oh, okay." I said and Ricky sat next to me. We cuddled close and watched TV.