Chapter 43

Ashlynn's POV

"Hello?" I asked groggily, as I just answered my cell phone. It was Bay. My stomach felt funny, and I thought back to what Chris said last night. "What" I asked, since I was lost in thought I, missed what she said.

"I said, are we meeting at your place to go dress shopping?" She huffed over the phone, I pulled the phone away to look at the time. My phone lit up 9:30 the tiny, white numbers burned my eyes.

"It's fucking 9:30. The mall doesn't even open for another 3 hours. Go back to bed." I whisper-yelled, let my body hit the bed and pillows. Ricky stirred in the bed, causing all the blankets to cluster on top of him. My body grew colder the longer the blankets had left my body.

"I can't Harley came home drunk as hell at 5 this morning. She vomited in the bathroom from 5 to 7. Well she stayed in the bathroom, vomiting every now and then. In between breaks she would sob. Then she stumbled into my room crying and screaming about how you hate her. Then yelling at me and she fell asleep about half an hour ago." Bay said, she sounded pissed. My stomach flipped and turned every time she said vomit. I mentally glared at her threw the phone.

"So, since you got no sleep, I get no sleep?" I questioned and Ricky rolled over.

"Babe, go back to bed." Ricky quietly said, tiredness covered his his whole body and tone. He rolled back into the blankets and fell back asleep.

"Fine, text me when you are awake, and functioning!" She yelled and hung the phone up. I sighed and threw my phone by my feet.

PLOOP! was the sound it made. I pushed my hair back up and stared at the white ceiling. I sat up and looked at the bundle of blankets next to me, it was so tiny, was Ricky really under there? I poked in the middle of the blankets and a quite high pitched squeal escaped out from under. Then a loud bang, I leaned over the bed, there lay a almost naked, scared Ricky. I giggled as Ricky held the floor and looked around the room, with a terrified look.

"Babe!" He whined and sat up, he ran his pale skinny fingers threw is greasy black hair. He was breathing heavily and looked up at me, a evil grin cracked on his lips. I felt my eyes widen, before I knew it, I was pinned on the bed and Ricky was sitting on my waist.

"I love you babe." I said with innocence and smiled. He grinned and used one hand to pin both my wrists down. While his other hand began to tickle my right side and I bit my lip, to keep from laughing.

"Come on you know you want to laugh." He whispered in my ear, I bit my lip harder. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I began to giggle under him, and he stopped as he laughed at me. I tired to move my hands.

"No, you woke me up. I get to play!" He said and I began to toss more. Then I realized how easy it was to push him off, I sat up pushing him in front of me.

"Ha I win." I smiled and he laced his fingers with mine.

"No I did." He said and I furred my brows.

"How?" I asked, he grinned a devious grin and then it changed into a sweet smile. That melted my heart.

"I have you." He said and laid down, pulling me with him. My head landed into his chest, his heart beat relaxed me and he found a lose strand of hair. His fingers danced with the loose strand.

"So are you two going to have sex or sleep or what?" I herd a male voice, I looked up. Everyone was standing in our door frame, including Tyler and Harley. I felt my face get hot, I pulled the blankets over mine and Ricky's head.

"Maybe if we hide long enough they'll leave." I said and Ricky chuckled.

"We can only hope." He said and it got really quite. Then the bed began to shake and bounce. Both Ricky and I's body bounced under the blankets. Then I felt bodies laying across me.