Chapter 32

Ashlynn's POV

Sassy came in with Paul, they were holding hands and then music started blasting. The Motionless In White boys were playing I Love You by HIM and I loved it.

"Look at those two love birds." Bay said, she pointed to Harley and Danny. They were dancing and everyone was just hanging.

"Alright short break while we all eat." Chris said and the guys all jumped off the stage. Ricky wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I looked at him.

"I think this will be a good Halloween, after the wedding we are all going over to Balz's place to watch horror movies, want to come?" He asked and we walked to the table closest to Sass, Paul and Xenia.

"Yeah, i'll go." I said and sat down, Ricky sat next to me. He had a big grin on his face and he looked adorable.

"You'll where?" Harley asked, she and Danny sat across from us. Then Bay and soon everyone else.

"Go to Balz's place for scary movies." I said and a waiter came over to us.

"What can I get you?" He asked.

"Wine." Bay, Harley and I said.

"White or red?" He asked and I looked at the two of them.

"Sass red or white?" I yelled I couldn't decide.

"Haha Both!" She yelled and I looked at the waiter, he wrote down or order.

"Water for me." Chris said and the waiter took it down, ran to the back. Chris looked at us and shook his head.

"I want to come." Harley said.

"Then come. You and Danny are welcomed to join." Ryan-Ashley said. I smiled and Ricky wrapped an arm around my waist. Pulling me closer to him.

"Okay, have to run a few arons but I am yours after k baby?" Danny asked Harley. She laced her hand with his.

"Okay babe." She said and she pecked his lips. The waiter came back, handed Chris his water and us the wine. I grabbed the bottle and poured me a glass of crystal white wine. I smiled and took a sip.

"Moscato." I smiled Bay and Harley shook their head. "What, I know my alcohol." I smiled.

"A little too well." Bay said and everyone nodded slightly.

"I know and that's how I was raised, so get over it." I said and took another sip.

"I think it's hot." Ricky said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Thank you baby." I said and looked at Harley who was glaring.

"Big deal, you know your white wine." Danny said and everyone looked at him.

"She knows all of them, like at your birthday party, at Matt's house." Bay smiled.

"What was it tequila and lime juice?" He asked.

"No, I guessed the ingredients and the time he made it, guess what I was right." I said. He may be hot but his personality ruined it.

"Oh what was it then?" He asked.

"Vodka, gummy bears, skittles and he made it the night before. He also blended it so it was a bit watery." I said and he furred his brows. He looked down and then looked at Harley.

"James is having a party, I am going to go now, want to come?" He asked Harley. She nodded and went around saying goodbye with hugs.

"Bye Ricky, bye Ash." She hugged Ricky and put an arm around me. She tried to kiss me cheek but I moved before she could. She sighed and walked off with Danny.

"You alright babe?" Ricky whispered and he rubbed my bare back. His hands were cold and I jumped in my seat at his touch.

"Yeah, I am fine." I lied. How could Harley let her boy toy be an asshole like that?

"Okay we got to go but we will be off in about an hour okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay, I love you." I said and he hugged me tightly.

"I love you." He said and placed his lips on mine.

"Ricky swallow face later." Chris said and he stood up. He kissed my cheek and went with the guys to the stage. Ryan-Ashley, Bay and I were left at the table.

"He is hot but he is an asshole." Ryan said and folded her arms.

"Yeah, he really is. I am glade I have Ricky." I said and looked over at Ricky. He saw me and smirked.

"And I have Balz." Ryan said and looked at him. He saw us looking at him so he stuck his tongue out at us and we all giggled.

"Gonna go for a smoke, i'll be back." I said and got up. I went to out the door and it was cold. I ignored it and lit my cigarette. I put it in between mt chattering teeth and let it fill my insides with poison. I finished up and went inside.

"Hey our plane leaves soon and I need to grab my bags, so we are leaving." Sassy said her, Paul and Xenia all said their goodbyes.

~BALZ'S PLACE~

I collapsed onto the couch and hid my face in the pillows.

"Ash, I grabbed you clothes." Bay said and I sat up. She handed me some sweats and I smiled.

"I love you thanks, I be right back." I said and went to the bathroom. I pulled the dress off and replaced it with a black tank top that read "don't worry i'm drunk." I put on my sweat pants and replaced the heels with panda socks. I walked out and Bay grabbed the clothes, stuffing them in her bag. I went to the living room, everyone was on the couch and I smiled at how all the guys were in their clothes from the wedding. Ryan-Ashley, Bay and I were in comfy clothes.

"I love the shirt babe." Ricky said and pulled me into his lap.

"What dose it say?" Ghost asked and I smiled.

"It says don't worry i'm drunk." I said and everyone laughed.

"Saw movies good?" Chris asked and everyone agreed. I sat back in Ricky's lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Why do you get comfy clothes?" Ricky asked.

"Well Bay brought them to me." I said.

"I want some." He pouted.

"Well my dress is in her bag, if you want to get in something else." I said and everyone laughed.

"I am okay in this." He said and I shrugged. I sat back and laid my arms on his. The movie began and I closed my eyes.