Chapter 41

Ashlynn's POV

I felt someone's fingers combing through my hair, it was relaxing. I opened my eyes, my head was laid on Ricky's lap and he kept running his fingers through her hair. His focus was on the TV and the TV made his skin paler. His eyes had the usual black make-up around them, which made the blue in them pop out. His black hair swept over his eyes and forehead. He used his other hand to wipe the hair out of his eyes. I moved slightly.

"You awake?" He asked, his voice filled my ears. I yawned and nodded my head. "What you want to do?" He asked.

"Spend the day with you." I said and turned into his waist, wrapping my hands around him. I hid my face in his stomach and his stomach gurgled. "You hungry?" I asked, looking up at him. He nodded and some hair into his eyes, I moved my hand to his hair and pushed it back. He smiled sheepishly and I sat up. The blankets fell off my torso and landed into my lap. My stomach gurgled and Ricky looked at me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I looked at his bare chest, then back up to his eyes. My body says but I know that if I eat my body will reject it. But if I don't eat then Ricky will worry and I don't want him to worry.

"Yeah, I can go make us something." I said and I put my hair up in a messy bun, Ricky looked on his side of the floor.

"I will make something with you." He said, stood up and pulled some sweat pants. I stood up and pulled the over sized t-shirt down. "You aren't going to put pants on?" He asked and walked over to me.

"Your not going to put a shirt on?" I asked and he had a frown/smirk.

"Tu-she" He said, we walked down the stairs hand in hand. We got to the kitchen, I took the eggs, bacon, bagels, cheese and juice. I began to put the eggs and bacon into a pan. Ricky wrapped his long tattooed arms around me and held his hands just below my belly button. "This smells good babe." He said and laid his head on my shoulder.

"It dose, so after breakfast what do you want to do?" I asked and he sighed. I flipped the bacon and eggs.I waddled over to the toaster and put two bagels in it. I grabbed two plates and two glassed, from the shelves.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" He asked and began to pour the orange juice in the cups. I grabbed the bagels and put them on the plates. Then the eggs, bacon, cheese and I looked at Ricky. He grabbed the plates and I grabbed the juice, he went to the living room. He set the plates on the table in front of the TV and I followed with the juice. He sat down and I followed. We sat so close together, we were nearly on top of one another.

"Sons of Anarchy marathon?" He asked, looking at me.

"Hell yeah." I said and he turned it on. I took a bite of my sandwich and watched my show.

~AFTER BREAKFAST~

Ricky and I finished our breakfast, my stomach was doing flips.

"I have to pee, I'll be right back." I said and ran up the steps, into our bathroom. I empty my body of food and drinks. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I flushed the toilet and grabbed some blankets. I came back down the steps and set the blankets on the couch. The table was cleared, instead of our plates was an Arizona Tea and an Arnold Palmer. The front door slammed, I was picked up and slammed to the couch. Ricky laid on top of me.

"Lazy day?" He asked.

"Lazy day." I responded.

"Well, I just got off the phone with Chris. He said that we have to go threw the songs you and him are going to sing on tour.Later this evening." He said and I groaned.

"Fine but till then, just a shirt, you, me the couch and SOA!" I said and he nodded.