Chapter 37

Ashlynn's POV

"That's the last box, I'm going to miss you. Who is gonna tell me you need cake, ice cream, and candy?" Bay asked dropping the last box on the floor and leaning against the wall.

"You can still buy me cake, ice cream and candy. I'll miss you too." I said and hugged her.

"Alright, I got to get to work. I love you. I'll see you later." Bay said and smiled at me.

"Give Lucifer my love." I yelled as she ran to her car. I watched her pull out of the drive way, I watched her car get smaller, smaller and smaller, soon enough it disappeared. All my stuff was now, at Ricky's place and mine. It's weird saying, thinking that mine and Ricky's place. I was sitting on the couch, thinking about Ricky and I's place. I like the sound of that, a lot. I heard a small meow at my feet, I moved my feet to see a white puff ball.

"Winter baby, come here." I said and opened my arms, wide and she ponced into my lap.

"Ashlynn!" I heard my name being called from upstairs and I looked at Winter. She meowed.

"Shall we go see what Ricky wants?" I asked her and she glanced at the stairs, she began to purr in my lap.

"Ashlynnn!" Ricky yelled, dragging the N out. I held Winter close to my chest and we walked up the steps.

"What do you want babe?" I asked as I stood in the door frame. Ricky was laying on his stomach, across the bed and was face down. I giggled as I walked over to him and sat on the edge of our bed. Winter jumped just in front of Ricky's head, giving him a weird look and turned her head sideways. She pawed his hair and he shot his head up, making her run off to go hide, somewhere.

"Band meeting and you need to be apart of it." He said and then his head fell back on the bed. His hair fell behind him and landed everywhere.

"Why do I need to be there?" I asked, his head shot up and looked at me and his eyes were full of deviousness.

"Because you just need to be there." He said and I sighed. I laid across the bed and played with some of his hair.

"Okay, when will the be here?" I asked. The door open and voices filled the silence, the door shut.

"Ashlynn, we are here." I heard a female voice say and I knew exsactly who it was. I jumped up and Ricky squealed at the sudden change. I bolted down the steps. Everyone was sitting on the couch, talking about something.

"Ryan!" I yelled and jumped into her lap, hugging her. Ricky soon sat down on the couch, he sat on the other side of Chris and I still held a death hug, grip on Ryan-Ashley.

"Well fine Ash, say hello to my girlfriend and no one else, especially me." Balz said and crossed his arms. I nodded and loosened my grip on her.

"Ryan you stole my girlfriend." Ricky said with sad eyes and a frown.

"That's what happens when two people get close and become best friends." She said and wrapped her arms around me, she smelled like Balz, with a hint of vanilla.

"Fine be that way, Ricky you want to cuddle with me?" Balz asked and opened his arms.

"Uh, i'll take the cat, Winter and a pillow. Thank you." Ricky said and Balz rolled his eyes, somewhat annoyed. They looked at us with big, sad, and glossy eyes. Ryan and I looked at one another, both rolled our eyes, looking at her.

"That shit don't work on me." I said and Ryan nodded. Both Ricky and Balz pushed a lip out. I sighed and got up.

"Meet me here at 7 okay babe?" I asked and kissed her cheek. I went over to Ricky and sat in his lap, everyone began to laugh.

"Alright babe." She said to me and turned to Balz, trying to hug him.

"No go sit with your Ashlynn." Balz mocked, Ryan rolled her eyes and came over to me. She sat in my lap and I was still in Ricky's.

"Happy?" She asked and wrapped her arms around my neck, smiling.

"Yes, I am." Ricky smiled. Ryan and I both punched him in his arm. "Ow, okay I was kidding." Ricky said and rubbed his arm.

"Baby come back!" Balz cried and Ryan ran over to him, sitting in his lap, kissing his face.

"Alright, we all good now?" Chris asked and everyone chuckled. "Alright, we need to do a tour, even a small one, a month or so." Chris said.

"Ok, so why do Ashlynn and I need to be here?" Ryan asked. I looked at Chris and Ricky.

"Well, I was hopeing that Ashlynn could be the female vocalist, and you be merch girl. Also, I think Ashlynn, would miss you way too much." Chris said and I nodded my head, looking at her.

"I can see what my boss lady, has lined up with my modeling." I said. "Most likely nothing. So yeah." I smiled and kissed Ricky's cheek.

"I can figure it out, yeah." Ryan-Ashley said we both stood up and ran to one another.

"We're going on tour!" Ryan and I screamed, dancing one another's arms. The guys were laughing and clapping.

"And now for a drink!" I yelled and ran off to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of Irish rum, a coke and a glass. I poured me a glass and gulped it down.

"Make one for me." Ryan-Ashley said, hopping up onto the counter. I smirked and made her one. After Ryan and I finished the coke, we just drank out of the bottle. The stingy feeling in my throat relaxed my nervous, with every gulp it went away, just a little. Ryan-Ashley was drunk, really drunk and it was funny.

"Ashlynn, I love you." Ryan slurred and her voice went high.

"I think the girls get drunk more then the guys." Chris said and I nodded.

"I think i'm drunk." Ryan said and her giggle was really high pitched.

"I think were gonna go, home." Balz said and I nodded.

"Bye Ryan call me for the hangover." I said she laughed and stumbled over to me.

"I will. Love you." She said and kissed my cheek. Everyone left, leaving Ricky and I alone.

"I love you." Ricky said and put his hands on my hips.

"I love you too." I said and he picked my up. Throwing me over his shoulder and taking up the stairs to our bedroom. "PUT ME DOWN!" I giggled. He laid me on the bed and collapsed next to me.

"Do you want to do a tour?" He asked and tucked some hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, I do. Let's get some sleep, I need to talk to Coline tomorrow." I said taking my jeans off and my shirt. Leaving me in a tank top, underwear and a bra. Ricky stripped to his boxers. I cuddled into his chest and his arms wrapped around me.