Chapter 2- 1st Date pt. 1

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up to Winter scratching my door and I rolled to face her. I sighed and got up, the air was cold around me. I shivered, I grabbed the door nob and let her out. I poked my head out the door and my sleepy eyes glanced around. 

"Good morning." Harley said, she was watching TV but she could see me in the mirror reflection. I smiled, sleepily and nodded. 

"Where is Bay?" I asked, very groggily and looked around the apartment, again.

"At work, it's 11 hun." She said and I looked at the time. I went the the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put light make-up on and straightened my hair. I have black hair and it's to my waist. I went to my room, I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone.

Morning~A I

Morning I thought you would never wake up~R I grabbed a monster from my side table taking a sip.

What time you get up?~A 

8 lol~R

Damn! Where are we going?~A 

Park, I guess. Then to lunch.~R

Okay~A

I grabbed white leggings and then put them back. I just stared at my closet, I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear. 

"Harley can you come here and help me?" I called, I got no response and I stood there, waiting. Finally the bedroom door opened up and she walked into my room. She sat on my bed and looked at me.

"What's up?" She asked and Winter got in her lap. Harley began to pet the cat and she purred. 

"What do you wear to a park then Lunch?" I asked, looking at Harley and Winter. She chuckled, stood up and walked over to me. She started picking some things out of my closet. 

"Well today is supposed to be cloudy so jeans." She suggested. I grabbed black skinny jeans. Then Harley went through my tops. She threw me a red v neck shirt and a black hoddie. She threw my vans and walked out of my bedroom. 

"Thanks hun." I yelled and put the clothes on. I put on some perfume.

I'll pick you up text me your address~R. I text him my address real quickly. Then I walked out of my bedroom and then into the living room. I sat with Harley on the couch, Winter and Lucifer jumped onto the couch. 20 minutes later there was a knock, I jumped up quickly and I threw my vans on. I opened up door the front door, Ricky was standing there and he was smiling.

"Harley this is Ricky. Ricky this is one of my best friends and she is also my room mate, Harley ." I said and Harley looked at him.

"He is hot you're right." She said and looked back at the TV. I blushed and gave her the death stare. "Oh right, I wasn't supposed to say that." Harley said, chuckling. I grabbed Ricky and ran out, before Harley could say anything else embarrassing.

"So I am hot?" He asked and looked at me, we started walking towards down to the parking lot. I put my head down, in embarrassment and started blushing hardcore.

"Sure I guess." I said, trying not to say too, much and we started walking down the steps. I looked over at him.  

"You look nice today." He said smiling at me and I glanced down at my clothes.

"Thank you, you look nice too." I said, with a smile and we got to his car. I got into the passenger seat, Ricky hopped into the drivers seat and he looked over at me. "What?" I asked with a small smile. 

"Nothing." He said, then looked down at the speedometer. He started the car and we drove off. "So how did you get into HIM?" He asked as we drove and he kept glancing over at me, every once and a while.

"Um my dad grew up in the rock age, so when I was born we just listened to rock. My family isn't really into that but I like so. I found HIM, when I went to a Breaking Benjamin concert." I said, thinking back to my childhood and from my middle school, life. 

"Nice, I am glade you turned out like your dad." He said smiling. 

"Oh really why?" I asked, I thought I knew the answer.

"Well because I don't see preppy white girl looking good on you." He said.

"Oh uh huh okay." I said smiling.

"Why what did you think I was going to say?" He asked as we turned.

"That I am cute and I don't seem like that type of girl. That I am that cute mysterious girl and that I look good in black." I said, he smiled and chuckled a bit.

"I was going to say that but I thought what I said was much better." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah okay Mr. Smooth." I said and we pulled into the park's parking lot. We got out of the car and started to walk up towards the park. We walked over towards the swing set. 

"So tell me about yourself." He said and we sat down on the swings.

"Well I am 20 almost 21 in October. My family is very religious and I am that rebel who is the disgrace. What do you want to know?" I asked, looking at him and started to push off the ground, to start to swing. 

"Everything." He said, looking back at me. 

"Well my favorite color is a tie between black and purple. I was bullied a lot in school, and all through out my entire life. I love music. My dad and I are really close. I have a brother and 2 sisters. I am oldest. Harley and Bay are my best friends. I love writing and reading." I said, swinging higher and finally Ricky took off swinging with me. "What about you?" I asked, glancing over at him.

"I am in a band. I got bullied as well and my favorite color is black. I'm decently close to my family. I also love writing." He said and he looked at me. 

"Oh what is your band called?" I asked and jumped off the swings. Ricky jumped off and slowly walked over to me. 

"Motionless In White. I play rhythm guitar." He said and I climbed on top of the monkey bars, I sat on top, looking at the sky. Ricky quickly joined me, he sat next to me and we watched the sky, together. 

"That's really cool, i'll have to take a listen to you guys. I can play guitar, bass, piano and I am apparently a good singer." I said thinking of what Harley and Bay said.

"Sing something." Ricky said and I looked at him. He smiled, making me feel warm and i put knees up in my chest.

"Late nights waiting, empty feeling, I want you again, I want you again, I'm far from sober, won't hold me over, I can't pretend, If I get this just right, I could lay here all night, Is it to much? One cup, Tryna fill up, spaces you left in me, I got all these brand new addictions, I'm bond to, anything that stops me from thinking about you, I got champagne for the pain, Black out all the memories, Runnin' through my veins, I really don't want to fell anything, trying to escape, i'm my only enemy." I sang and Ricky smiled. I put my face into my legs and he clapped. 

"That was really good." He said and I looked at me. I could feel my face getting hot and I looked down away from him.

"Thanks, but I don't think so." I said and he grabbed my chin, lightly pushing my face up to the light. He looked me down in my eyes.  

"Why? I mean you got some talent." He said, smiling and I smiled, back at him. 

"Thanks." I said and we sat there. We talked for a while, talking about this and that. 

"You want dinner/lunch?" He asked, glancing down at his phone. I looked down at my own and say it was 5, we've been up here talking for hours. 

"Sure." I said smiling and we jumped down. I lost my balance and started to fall, but Ricky caught me. I looked in his big icey blue eyes.

"Careful." He said, helping me up to my feet and I nodded. We walked over to his car and got in.