Chapter 65

Ashlynn's POV

"Morning babe." Ricky said, as I stared at the plain white wall and the bed shifted. 

"Morning." I said, turning to him and he walked over to the bathroom. I didn't get much sleep after CeCe and I's conversation last night. I looked back over at the wall and pressed my back against the wall, behind me. 

"Are you alright?" Ricky asked, he walked over to my side of the bed and sat down in front of me. I nodded, with a sigh and got up. I went to the closet and began to get dress, today everyone came home. Meaning Andy, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley and CeCe come back to the house. I put on black skinny jeans, socks, white tank top and a black shawl. "Babe, how much sleep did you get?" He asked, I walked into the bathroom and began to work on my hair. 

"Uh, maybe 2 hours all together." I said, throwing my hair up into a messy bun and began my make-up process. 

"BABE! You need more sleep that that." He yelled, I finished my make-up and walked out of the bathroom. 

"How do I look?" I asked, spinning around and sat down on the bed. 

"You look great but babe, you need more sleep." He said, standing up and picking me up, bridal style. He threw me on my side of the bed and pulled the covers over my body. 

"Ricky, if I could sleep, don't you think I would?" I asked, sitting up and crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Yeah, I guess. The guys should be here any minute." He said, standing up and going into the closet. 

"Alright, I'm gonna go down the stairs and wait for everyone." I said and went down the steps. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a green tea. I was walking back and the door slammed open. 

"ASHLYNN!" I heard multiple people say and I looked over at the door. 

"CeCe, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, Andy, Chris!" I yelled and ran over to them. I ran past everyone and hugged CeCe. 

"Hey Ash, how are you?" He asked, as we walked over to the couches and we sat down. 

"I am alright, what about you?" I asked, looking at his beautiful smile and I smiled. 

"I am all good." He said, he stretched his arm out across the back of the couch and I pulled my right knee up into my chest. 

"Ashlynn!" I heard a girl voice say and I turned around. Ryan-Ashley was standing there with all the guys, she looked happy and they looked lost as hell. 

"Hey, Ryan!" I said and turned back to Ricky. 

Chris's POV

"Is she alright in the head?" I asked.