Chapter 38

Ashlynn's POV

"Coline, can I talk to you?" I asked and her he turned to me. Her whole crew turned around. "Alone." I said and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, follow me." She said and I walked to her office. The glass doors opened up and we went inside. A big brown desk with two chairs in the front and one in the back. "Take a seat." She said and I sat down. I sat in the black chair and she sat in the one behind the desk. "What's up Ashlynn?" She asked.

"Um, can I take a month or so off?" I asked and I could feel my heart in my throat. My palms began to sweat and she looked shocked.

"Uh why?" She asked and her lips were puckered out.

"My boyfriend's band is going on tour and they need a female vocalist. I said I can see what I can do." I said and my heart rate increased.

"You can sing?" She asked and she raspy voice boomed the big office.

"Yeah,-" She cut me off.

"Sing now." She demanded and some of her hair fell into her face.

"Hey there darling, you'll blink your life away and he'll be here wishing you had stayed but if you stay here fearing the unknown you'll regret not being alone." I sang on cue. She nodded her head and her lips repuckered.

"That's really good. Yes you can take the month off or so. As long as you do me a favor." She said and I looked at her.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I asked and she leaned in a bit.

"My daughter is having a birthday, we need a singer. Can you sing at her birthday party please?" She asked and I thought about it.

"Yeah, how old and when?" I asked.

"My little Allie bear, she is turning 16 and on December 1. Her birthday party is in 1 week. You weren't going to have another shoot till December 14 but I am assuming you will be gone, so we will do it um, when do you leave?" She asked.

"The 9 of December." I said. "We should be here for Christmas, home show but we should be back back January 14." I said.

"Alright we shall push your shot to this Friday and next Tuesday, is Allie's party. I will have her write a list of songs she wants, there will be a DJ for the music. Also the band can come if they would like, your band. It's her sweet 16 and you need to wear a pink dress." She said. "Oh and if the band come, boys no make-up, and suits only. If they have piercings in their face, just make sure they aren't wearing all black. Pink is the color. Oh maybe if you could put some pink in your hair, that would look nice." She said again.

"Okay, Coline. Thank you." I said and stood up, almost falling over from the outfit I was in. I had a black mini skirt, a purple floral crop top and heels, for the shot.

"One more thing. Ashlynn. I know you aren't the girly type but how would you like to do some modeling for Hot Topic?" She asked.

"I would love too!" I said and smiled.

"Good, you will start modeling them when you come back." She said and we left.

~BACK AT HOME~

"Babe, I have good news!" I yelled as I walked into the house. I smelt a lot of perfume. "Ricky?" I asked and ran up the steps. I heard a door shut and Ricky came around the corner.

"Hey babe. Your home early aren't you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. What smells like perfume, and what are you hiding?" I asked and tried to look behind the door.

"Uh, it's nothing. Hey why don't you see if Ryan-Ashley is okay." He said and tried pushing me out the door,

"Ricky, just fucking tell me." I said finally losing my cool. He sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Go, look." He said and I went around the corner, there stood a girl and my brother. I felt my jaw drop.

"Ashlynn, that's how you treat your brother?" Tyler asked and I stood motionless, speechless.

"What are you doing here?" I was managed to make out.

"Well sis if you must know, mom and dad sent me to boarding school. Well here I am out and free, from that hell hole." He said and his arm was slung over a bimbo blond girl. "Oh her this is Allie, we meet at the airport. She is turning 16 soon and her birthday is coming up." He said and kissed her cheek.

"Oh, are you Coline Kate's daughter?" I asked and I felt Ricky's stare.

"Yeah, how do you know my mother?" She asked and her bitchiness annoyed me.

"I am a model that works for her, and I am also singing at your birthday party." I said and crossed my arms.

"Oh your Ashlynn Love, she brags about your looks all the time." She said and I nodded.

"Well, I need to talk to my boyfriend about some stuff. So, Tyler are you staying here or what?" I asked.

"Um, Allie was taking me to go meet her mother so, i'll text you. Bye sis." He said hugging me and they ran out the door.

"When did her get here?" I asked.

"20 minutes ago. He went to your apartment and Harley gave him our adress so, he has been here. What did you want to talk to me about?" He asked laying on the bed.

"Uh, I got off of work for the tour, but I have to sing at Allie's party. The theme pink. Oh and the whole band is invited to come, but only formal suits and not all black. So guess who is going to come with me?" I asked and he had a fear in his eyes.

"Ryan-Ashley." He smiled, hopeful.

"Yes, you, Ryan-Ashley, Chris, Bay, Ghost, Kylie, Ryan, Allie, Balz, and the whole gang." I smiled. "If I have to suffer to do this, then you do." I said. "Love you." I kissed his cheek.