Chapter 64

Bret's POV

"Come on, uh they need to be alone. Andy, Ashley, CeCe, Jinxx and Jake I think it's better if you stay at my mouse tonight." Chris said, I turned to Bay. 

"Hey, do you want to go out on a date with me, tonight?" I asked, with a smile. She smiled and her cheeks were a bright red. 

"Uh, yeah sure." She said, tucking some over her red hair behind her ear and smiling. 

"Alright come on let's go then." I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door. 

"Wait now? Where are we going?" She asked, looking confused and the icy wind twirled her hair around. 

"Out!" I yelled. 

Ashlynn's POV 

"Come on, we will go downstairs and eat ice cream!" Ricky yelled. He jumped off the bed, he grabbed my hand and began to tug on me, lightly. 

"Okay, fine." I said, after a moment. I got up and went into my closet. I put on over-sized sweat pants and threw the Batman shirt off, leaving me in a black tank top. I quickly put on socks and went to the kitchen, I opened the freezer door. 

"Baby, come on just relax okay? We leave for tour soon." Ricky said, kissing my neck and wrapping his arms around me. 

"Okay, I know. I am just really tiered." I said, grabbing the tub of ice cream and putting it onto the counter. I pulled out two spoons and took the lid off the tub. 

"Come on, let's turn on some American Horror story and lay down on the couch." He said, taking the ice cream and walking into the living room. I picked up the spoons and went to go sit down on the couch. 

"Okay." I said laying down on the couch and putting my body in between Ricky's legs. I held the tub of ice cream, both Ricky and I gulped down bite after bite. 

~6 HOURS LATER~

Light snores from Ricky filled the quiet room and I looked over at the digital clock. It's 1 in the morning, I sit up and walk around the bed to the closet. I put my leather jacket on along with white socks and vans. I quickly but quietly walk down the stairs to my purse on the counter and grabbed my car keys. I tip toe outside and stuff my hands into my pockets. I began to walk across the street to the lake and as I walk closer the colder the air feels. 

"Ashlynn breath." I whisper as I reach the lake. As I looked at the dark shadow in the frozen water, my eyes wonder to a bridge crossing over the lake. I began to walk towards it and when I reached the wooden bridge, I look so see how far the bridge goes. As I take a step on the wooden planks of board, it creaks under my feet. I walked further until I reached the middle of the bridge, I look down at the ice. Remembering when Andrew brought Matt and I out onto a lake to go ice skating. I closed my eyes to remember the moment the first time I ever went ice skating was with Bay, Matt and Andrew. 

"Uh, Ashlynn is that you?" A voice asked, I opened my eyes and I looked behind me. 

"Who is there?" I asked, a shadow moved towards me. 

"It's CeCe, from Black Veil Brides." He said, he was now in front of me. 

"Oh, my god you scared the living shit out of me! What are you doing out here?" I asked and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back. 

"Balz and Angelo are sleeping over at Chris's house. Plus my regular guys, they are being loud and obnoxious right now. Plus I was wondering how you were, I wasn't sure what happened but I wanted to know if you were okay. Are you?" He asked, we were now both looking at the frozen water and I breathed out. 

"Um, I found out my best friend's brother died and even thou we were never that close, I still thought of him as a older brother." I said, looking up to stop the tears. 

"I am sorry, I didn't know." He said, he sounded nervous. 

"It's fine. I just need a moment to step back and just remember everything Matt, Andrew and I went threw." I said. 

"Yeah, I get it." He admitted. "So what are you doing here?" He asked, he was now looking at me. 

"Uh, I couldn't sleep. I need to walk and one of the first memories I have of Andrew is the first time he took Bay, Matt and I ice skating." I said, smiling down at the ice and then looking at CeCe. He was actually really cute. 

"Really, he sounded like a cool dude." CeCe said, smiling and his smile made my smile grow. 

"He was." I said with a shiver. 

"Are you cold?" He asked. 

"A little." I admitted. He took his sweater off and wrapped it around me. "Thanks but won't you be cold?" I asked and looked at him, he still had another sweater. 

"I ave another sweater on and a long sleeve t-shirt. So I am good." He said smiling. His phone rang and he pulled it out. 

"Who is it?" I asked, snuggling into his sweater. 

"It's Andy. My Andy, they are wondering where I am. I should go but I will walk you home." He said and we began to walk back to my house. We walked in silence, we reached my front door. 

"Here, is your sweater." I said, taking one last sniff and pulling it off. 

"Oh thanks, i'll see you tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded, I went in for a hug. He hugged back, he smelled like cigarettes and cologne. 

"I'll see you later." I said, and began to walk inside. He walked off my steps and disappeared into the darkness of the night. I went up stairs after, closing the door and putting my keys into my purse. I put my jacket and shoes into the closet. I quietly went over to my side of the bed and slipped into the covers. I pulled the blanket over my shoulders, I felt Ricky's warm body bress against mine. 

"I love you Ash." He mumbled. 

"I love you Rick." I said and closed my eyes.