Chapter 10

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up and I looked over at a sleeping Ricky. He looked so peaceful and I just looked at him. I wonder what he is dreaming about and then I felt his hand on my leg. His eyes opened and he yawned.

"Good morning, babe." Ricky said and I smiled.

"Good morning, my sweet." I said and he smiled.

"What are your plans before the concert?" He asked and I thought for a second.

"I don't have any, you need to do anything today?" I asked.

"I thought if you didn't have anything to do, I would hang with my beautiful girlfriend." He said, I smiled at beautiful and girlfriend.

"Oh, did you?" I asked, smiling and he rolled on top of me. He bent down and kissed me. The door swung open.

"Ashly-" Harley and Bay screamed. They stopped and looked at us.

"Yes, are you going to tell me something of just stand there?" I asked.

"Uh, are you and Ricky gonna hang today?" They asked and I nodded my head. "Sassy is here and she is getting married. So she wanted to hang with you. She knows about Ricky and wants to hang with all of us." Bay said. Then I herd someone walk and Sassy was standing next to Bay.

"So this is Ricky?" She asked and he put his head in my neck. He was in top of me and putting all of his weight on me.

"Uh can you uh give us a minute. So we can get dressed?" I asked and everyone left, closing the door behind them. "Babe?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Well uh we should get dressed." He said and got off of me. I sat up and climbed in his lap. I kissed him hard and ruffled my hands in his hair.

"This has been an interesting morning so far." He said and I got off of him. He began to get dressed. I grabbed my skinny jeans, one of the sweaters that I took from Ricky and put it all on. "You took my sweater." He said grabbing me from behind. I smiled.

"That way I have you with me." I said and turned around. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. I can't believe he is mine.

"You will always have me with you." He said and I looked at him with awe.

"Ready to meet one of my crazy sisters?" I asked and he nodded his head.r We walked into the living room and there was a Monster and a Rockstar on the table. I grabbed my Monster and Ricky grabbed the Rockstar.

"A monster for the Satanic child from hell and a Rockstar for the rockstar." Sassy said and I rolled my eyes. She was on the couch looking at me and a screaming child came running at me.

"Xenia!" I screamed picking her up and hugging her tightly.

"Auntie Bubblez!" She screamed and Ricky looked lost.

"This is my niece Xenia." I said and he nodded. Xenia smiled and I dropped her to the ground. She walked over to Ricky and he keeled to her height.

"Who are you?" She asked and he smiled.

"I am your auntie Bubblez's boyfriend." He said and I smiled at 'boyfriend.'

"So, it's official?" Harley asked and I nodded my head. "Finally, Angelo owes me five bucks." She said Ricky and I both looked at her. "I bet Angelo you guys would be boy friend and girlfriend by morning." She said and Sassy shook her head, smiling.

"What shall we do?" I asked and sat in Ricky's lap.

"Mommy, auntie Harley, auntie Bay, auntie Bubblez, and auntie Bubblez's boyfriend. I want to go to the park." Xenia whined.

"There is the park we went to one our first date." I said looking at Ricky.

"Ew I don't want to go to your first sex place?" Sassy said and everyone laughed. Well everyone except Ricky, Xenia and I.

"Ew you had sex at the park?" Xenia asked looking at me and everyone laughed harder.

"No your mommy is a dipshit." I said and Ricky looked surprise.

"Mommy why are you a dipshit?" Xenia asked and turned to her mom. Everyone laughed except Sassy and Xenia.

"Your auntie is crazy psycho dumb ass." Sassy said and I bowed. 

"Thank you." I said and Xenia came over to me. She climbed into my lap and I was still on Ricky's lap. 

"When will you two have kids? They would be so cute!" Sassy said and I looked at her wide eyed. 

"Sassy we just got together not even 24 hours, we are not having kids any time soon." I said and Ricky nodded. "Plus I don't think I want kids." I said thinking. 

"That's exactly what I said now look at me." Sassy said looking at little Xenia in my lap. I smiled and held her close.

"Are going to the park or are just gonna sit here?" Xenia asked.

"Well let's go to the park them." I said and Xenia jumped off of my lap.

"I want to go with auntie Bubblez." Xenia said cling to me.

"Okay you two take Xenia and I will take Sassy and Harley." Bay said I nodded and picked Xenia up. We went to Ricky's car and I buckled Xenia in. We began our journey to the park.

"So what do I call you?" Xenia asked Ricky.

"I'm Ricky." He said and she smiled.

"Ok, so this is the potential howty, but not potential cause you are together." Xenia said and I looked at her.

"What, who told you I said that, I mean who said that?" I asked, I only told Bay.

"Mommy, told auntie Bay to snoop and she did. Then I herd what Bay said to mommy." Xenia said and I blushed.

"Oh so I saw a potential and a hotty?" Ricky said smiling.

"Your auntie Bay and mommy are going to get slapped." I said.