Chapter 29

Ashlynn's POV

"Ashlynn babe." Someone whispered in my ear and shaking my shoulders. I rolled over and pulled the blankets over my head. "Baby come one get up." Ricky said and pulled the blanket over my head. I felt the cold air in the blankets and I shivered.

"What do you wantt?" I dragged the T out and kept my eyes closed.

"Sass, Bay and Harley are here. It's dress shopping time." He said and slipped his hand under me. "It's 11 o'clock." He said and I sighed.

"I am not wearing any clothes, from last night. So close the door." I said and opened my eyes. Ricky sat up and closed the door, he sat down on the bed next to me.

"So, how was your birthday?" He asked and I sat up, slowly. I smiled at the thought of yesterday and Ricky chuckled.

"It was great. Especially coming home last night." I smiled and stood up, leaving the blanket around me. I felt arms wrapped around me gently and kissed my neck. He left soft kisses down my neck and shoulder. "Babe I am trying to get dress, being cute and romantic is not helping." I said and he let go.

"Get dressed babe." He smiled and sat on the bed. I rolled my eyes and began to look threw my bag. I pulled on underwear and a bra on. Then plain black skinny jeans, my new Motionless In White shirt, leather jacket and vans. "You look good in that shirt." Ricky smiled and I sat in his lap.

"Thank you, babe." I said and he pushed some of my hair behind my ear. "Alright are you gonna sit with me while I do my make-up and hair?" I asked and he nodded. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the bathroom. He sat up on the counter and I started to heat the straightener. I began to put on foundation.

"Hey baby?" Ricky asked and began to fiddle wit his fingers. I finished my foundation and began to work on my eyes, eyeliner.

"Yeah babe, what's up?" I asked and closed an eye, to put some eyeliner on one eye. then under eye.

"Are you sure you are okay, about what happened with Angel and Brook?" He asked and I put down the pencil.

"Yeah, babe it's fine. Don't worry about it. I didn't know she was going to be bringing Angel up or around, so there is no way you would have known and plus Bay did a good job at beating his ass up. It was bound to happen sometime." I said and grabbed his hand. Pressing my lips gently on his knuckles and smiled at him.

"I'm just glad it was better later on and that your happy." He said and I began to finish my make-up. I finished off my make-up and hair. I smiled at Ricky and he jumped off the counter. "You look good." Ricky smiled and lead my out to the living room. It was empty.

"I thought you said Bay, Harley and Sass were here, for dress shopping?" I asked confusedly. I still was looking around the apartment and Ricky grabbed my shoulders, holding me to a stop.

"I lied, I wanted to hang and take you out. Just you and I." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. He dropped his hands to my waist and pulled me closer.

"Then why didn't you just tell me?" I asked and put my hands on his neck. I leaned in just a little and pressed mt lips gently, softly against his.

"Don't think you would get up." He whispered and his lip ring grazed my cheek. I looked into his pale, blue beautiful eyes and he looked into mine.

"Where did you want to take me?" I asked and he let go of my waist. He slipped his hand into mine and smiled.

"I am not telling." He said and dragged me to the car. He sat next to me and e drove off listening to HIM.

"You are my heaven tonight, i'm in love with you." I sang along and Ricky chuckled along to me. "What's so funny?" I asked and he continued to chuckle.

"You are cute." He said and I blushed, I turned my head to look out the window. We pulled up to a lake and Ricky parked the car. He turned and smiled at me.

"Where are we?" I asked and he got out. I slowly got out and looked at the lake. Ricky picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I began to laugh and Ricky smiled.

"Well here we are." Ricky smile and sat on the grass. I got off his shoulders and looked into the lake. I could see my reflection and Ricky's too. He was looking at me and I looked at his reflection. I laid my head in Ricky's lap and looked up at him. He looked at the sky, it looks like it was going to rain. I pulled my jacket off and laid it next to me.

"So, why a lake?" I asked and he looked down at me.

"I don't know. I herd a rumor that you liked to be at the water when it rains." He said and I smiled.

"Well the rumor is true. I would sit at the beach and when it rain, everyone would run off. Not me I laid across the sand and dance in it." I said thinking of the summers in Texas, California and Florida. I felt a rain drop fall on my cheek and I looked up. Ricky smiled and he looked up. It started to sprinkle and I grabbed Ricky's face. Kissing him and I could feel him smile. I jumped up and grabbed Ricky's hand, pulling him up. I put my hands on his neck and began to sway. He put his hands on my waist and swayed with me.

"I love you." I said and smiled.

"I love you." Ricky said and kissed me lightly.