Chapter 36

Ashlynn's POV

I dropped my phone on my bed, Winter jumped at the startling change on my bed, and I rubbed my eyes. My mirror showed my reflection, pale, thin and a dead look. I sighed and stood up. I went to the bathroom, ignoring Harley and starting the hot water. Soon enough steam filled the bathroom and it took the dreary, sleepiness away from my eyes. I stepped in and the hot water burned my skin. I ignored it and took my peppermint body wash, washing my skin. Then washing my hair, I shaved and turned the water off. I stood shivering and I inhaled the steam. I got out and wrapped the black towel around me.

"Ashlynn, Ricky texted you saying he is on his way." I heard Bay yell into the door. I began to look at myself. I grabbed my blow-dryer and dried my hair. Quickly straightened it and brushed it. I did my make-up and herd a faint knock at the front door.

"Hey Ricky and Uh?" I heard Harley say and I began to panic.

"Hey Harley, you know where Ashlynn is?" Ricky asked and I heard the door slam. I waited by the door, I heard the couch slide, meaning people sitting in it.

"Yeah she was in the bathroom." Harley said. "Nice to meet you Ricky'd parents." She said. I heard someone step in front of the door.

"Ashlynn in a sec I'll open your door and bathroom door." Bay said.

"Okay." I said. Bay opened the door and I ran to my room, closing the door softly. I began to rummage threw some of my clothes. I pulled on black skinny jeans, a plain white see through v neck shirt, a floral tank top under and black vans. My door opened a crack open, a black haired, small pale blue eyed man looked at me. I felt my lips crack into a smile, he came in closing the door behind him and I grabbed my leather jacket.

"Babe, calm down." Ricky said grabbing my hands and pulling me into a hug. I hadn't even notice I was shaking and I exhaled. "I love you." He said kissing my cheek and then my lips.

"I love you." I said and smiled. Some how talking to Ricky called me and he ran his fingers threw my hair.

"Come on, let's go out there." He said and we intertwined our fingers. He opened the door and we walked to the living room, Harley walked past me quickly. A lady in blue jeans, a brown top and black jacket was sitting on the couch. She had brown hair that was mid back length and she looked at 40. A man with black jeans, a dark blue button up and also a black jacket. His hair was brown and it was a buzish cut.

"Mom, dad this is Ashlynn, Ashlynn this is my mom and dad." Ricky said, he sat on the other side of his mother and I sat on the other side of him.

"Hello." I said with a smile.

"Oh, Ricky, she is beautiful." His mother said and smiled.

"Yeah she is a pretty one." His father said and I continued to smile.

"Yeah, she really is." Ricky said looking at me, I felt my cheeks get hot and I put my head down. Ricky grabbed my hand and held it tightly in his.

"Thank you." I said and looked at all of them.

"Shall we go then?" Ricky asked and everyone stood up. I pulled my jacket on.

"Hold on for a sec, i'll be right back." I said and went to the back. "Bay, i'm leaving. Love you." I yelled into the bathroom door.

"Ash need anything from the store?" Bay yelled and I thought for a second.

"Uh, candy!" I yelled, I ran back to Ricky, his mom and dad.

"Ready, babe?" Ricky asked and chuckled. I nodded and grabbed my keys off the counter.

"Yeah, where are we going?" I asked as we walked out of the apartment.

"Back to my place, I have something to show you." Ricky said all of them smiled and we drove away.

"So, Ashlynn what do you do for a living?" His mother asked. I looked at her in the front seat and she was looking back at me, her eyes were blue.

"I do some modeling here and there." I said and she nodded.

"That's really great, Ricky says your a talented singer and that you do some writing." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I have always loved writing." I said thinking back to high school. We pulled into a driveway, across it was the lake that Ricky and I go to. I furred my brows and turned to Ricky. He was grinning from ear to ear and it was adorable, so I chuckled. I got out and closed the door. I looked at the house, it was a grayish type color and had a tree in the front yard.

"Do you like it?" Ricky asked wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Yeah, it's nice. What are we doing hear?" I asked and turned to look at him. He shoved his hands in his pockets and smiled.

"I hope you like it because, it's mine. My parents wanted to get me something and uh, I wanted a house. With you." He said and looked at the ground. I smiled and ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

"Well let's go look inside then." I said with a grin on my face. Ricky grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. There was furniture inside already and it was black and white themed. His parents looked at me and smiled.

"It's beautiful." I said and twirled around.

"I'm glade you like it babe." Ricky said. "You want a drink?" He asked walking into the kitchen. He pulled a bottle of wine out.

"Oo, Mascato!" I smiled looking at the bottle.

"Oh, fine taste in drinks." His father said.

"Both my parents are bartenders, or were. I grew up around this stuff." I said and Ricky nodded his head.

"That makes so much sense now." Ricky said and his parents looked lost. "She is really good at guessing drinks." He said.

"Not as good as my dad, I need to taste, but my dad can do it based on smell." I said and thought of my dad. Ricky handed me a glass of wine and I gladly excepted. I took a sip and smiled. I sat on the couch and Ricky soon joined me.

"Well we better get going to the airport, long way home. It was a pleasure meeting you Ashlynn." His mother said standing up and I set my glass on the table. I stood up and hugged her.

"It was a pleasure meeting you." I said and she went on the hug Ricky.

"You call me if he gets out of line." His father said and I chuckled. He hugged me.

"You treat her right I like this one." His mother said and Ricky nodded.

"Me too." He said and I smiled.

"Good-bye." We waved from the door step.

"See I told you, they would like you." Ricky said and shut the door. "Now let's go look at the rest of the house. We walked up the steps and went into the back. "Three bedroom, 3 bathroom." Ricky said and I nodded. "So one room could be a guest room, one my work space and the other yours." He said. I walked around.

"Where is our bedroom?" I asked and he took my hand. He lead me to a big room. A bed with black comforter, purple curtains, a dresser, with a TV, a big closet and an attached bathroom. I turned around and Ricky was sitting on the bed. I sat next to him and looked at him.

"Ashlynn will you live with me in this house?" Ricky asked and I smiled.

"Of course baby." I said.

"I love you." He said kissing my cheek.

"I love you." I said.