Chapter 60

Ashlynn's POV

"Hey Katie." I said and turned her around. She pulled me into a hug and held me in a death grip.

"How have you been? Come on let's go inside." She said, wrapping her arm around me and we walked up to the front door.

"I have been pretty good. What about yourself?" I asked, I looked at the glass door, I have looked at so many times. We stopped at the door and I turned to face her. My heart was pounding, my palms are getting sweaty and breathing is becoming slightly uneasy.

"I have been alright, I love your hair by the way. Ready to go face them?" She asked, gesturing at the door and I exhaled.

"No, I need a cigarette. Can I bum one off of you?" I asked and she smiled, nodded. I turned to see everyone else, very confused. "Come on, I want to show you guys something." I said, pulling Ricky and gesturing them to follow me. We walked down the wooden steps, that creaked under my feet. We walked down the steps, soon we reached the bottom and a giant tan barn. Three of the horses that were standing there, were brown, the one other was black and white. The black and white one was mine, her name was Oreo.

"Here is your cigarette." Katie said and she handed it to me. I took it and lit it up, I walked over to Ricky. He was sitting in the green field next to the house and in front of the barn.

"Hey, come here." I said pulling him up and bringing him to the gate, in front of the barn. I leaned over. "Oreo!" I yelled and then whistled. Oreo, Pie, Brownie and COCO came running to us, they stopped at the gate.

"Are you okay?" Ricky asked and I petted Oreo.

"No, Katie is more excepting than my actual family." I said and he cocked his head to the side. "My family is very religious, Jesus Christ our lord and that fun stuff." I said.

"Okay, what's wrong with that?" He asked, I handed him the cigarette and he gladly excepted.

"Gay is bad, guys wearing make-up is bad, dying your hair is bad, tattoos are bad, and piercings are bad, to them. Church is good, reading the bible, praying, and all that stuff." I said and he nodded.

"So you get picked on a lot huh?" He asked and gave the cigarette back to me.

"Yeah, I may or may not lose it. I don't want you guys to get hurt or anything." I said and he smiled.

"Your sweet." He said and kissed my for head. I looked over to everyone else, they were acting like little kids on the swing set and they started walking over to us.

"You alright?" Katie asked.

"No, you know how grandma and the rest of them are, I just don't want anyone to get hurt." I said.

"We won't." They said and I sighed.

"Ashlynn, Tyler there you guys are!" I herd my family say and I sighed.

"Yeah, here I am." I mumbled.

"Ash you'll be fine." Tyler said, I turned around. Everyone was nodding there head.

"Okay, let's do this." I sighed.

"Axle!" Tyler yelled and walked up to my cousin, they did the bro hug.

"Ashlynn is that you?" I herd my grandma's voice asked.

"Yeah, grandma it's me!" I said, gulping my stomach down. I walked up to her.

"Your hair it's it's..." She said looking at it.

"Lovely. Hey I am Ricky." Ricky said and came up behind me.

"Uh, hi." She said and walked inside. I sighed.

"Come on, let's go inside. I love your hair and your piercings." Brooke said hugging me and we went inside. We all piled on a couch and some chairs. I sat In Ricky's lap, he was trying to calm me down.

"Ashlynn come here, did you forget you have a grandpa?" My grandpa asked and I walked over to him and hugged him.

"So Tyler, Ashlynn. Who are these um, people?" My grandma asked.

"So this is Ryan-Ashley, Allie, Kylie, Kelly, Harley, Bay, Alex, Matt, Angelo, Bret, Ricky, Chris, Ryan, Ghost and Balz." I said and Tyler smile, sitting next to Axle. He was nodding at me telling me I was doing fine. Everyone was chuckling and Ryan-Ashley kissed Balz's cheek, cause he knows it about him.

"Your name is Balz?" Ranin said, she was eyeing Balz and Ryan-Ashley moved from her seat to his lap.

"Yeah, I know." He said with a small smile.

"So uh what do you guys do for a living?" Mt auntie Angelica asked.

"Ricky, Ryan, Ghost, Angelo, Balz and I are in a popular rock band." Chris said.

"I am in a popular rock band as well, but different one." Bret said.

"Oh, that's cool. What are your bands called?" My Uncle Roger asked.

"Our band is called Motionless In White." Ricky said.

"I am lead singer for The Relapse Symphony." Bret said.

"Nice. What do you do?" Ron asked the girls.

"I am a tattoo artist." Ryan-Ashley said and my grandma shuddered. "I also own a shop with Balz, called the Strange and Unusual." She said.

"Oh that's cool." We all told everyone what we do and stuff.

"Ashlynn, where are you working now?" Brooke asked.

"I am doing some modeling but I am taking a break to go on tour with everyone." I said and my grandma sighed. She stood up and walked to the kitchen, I followed.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked, she turned to me.

"You are acting weird, I mean your changing." She said.

"I change, we will always be changing. Being different is okay. I will always love you." I said and hugged her.

"I love you too. I am warming up to them but it will take a while." She said and hugged back.

"Come on, let's go back." I said and we walked back. I sat back in Ricky's lap and my grandma smiled.