Chapter 4- His Friends

Ashlynn's POV

Ricky put his arm on the rest behind me and I couldn't help but smile. Everyone noticed that I was smiling and they all were staring at me. 

"What are you smiling at?" Harley asked and I looked down. Harley looked at where Ricky's hand was. "Awe that's so cute." She said and Bay looked at me. She chuckled. Harley leaned in next to my ear. "You're almost blood red." She said and I looked at Bay, she nodded her head.

"I need a smoke."I said and practically ran out the door. Bay and Harley quickly joined me, outside. I was shaking super bad and they noticed.

"Calm down, honey." Bay said. I wasn't ever good at hiding my emotions towards people I liked.

"Ugh, how can I calm down, you know how bad I am at hiding my emotions towards people." I said and the door opened up. Balz and Ghost walked up to us.

"Hey you like Ricky, don't you?" Balz asked, even though he knew the answer and I looked at Bay.

"Yes and she is to nervous to talk." Bay said with annoyance. "I don't get how you fall for someone so fast." Bay said, being judgmental. 

"Oh shut up let her fall how ever fast or how ever slow she wants." Harley said, standing up to Bay for me and she smiled over at me.

"Well we think he likes you back." Ghost said and I dropped my cigarette. Instead of picking it up, I just stomped it out.

"And why is that?" I asked curiously. I looked at the ground and then back up to them. Harley ran over to me and messed with my hair. She rubbed her fingers all over my scalp and fluffed it out.  

"Sex hair looks good on you." She said, I smiled at her and then reached into my back pocket to grab my phone. I looked at my hair and started flipping my hair, hopefully to even it out. Then ran a finger threw my hair and flattened out my clothes. We walked back inside and I sat next to Ricky. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. 

"So uh what do you like to do for fun?" Bay asked and everyone looked at her. She looked generally curious and I thought it was a good question to ask. 

"Shot each other with Nerf guns." Balz said, Bay Harley and I all laughed. "What?" He asked looking confused, even though, some of the guys were trying to contain their laughter.

"That's it?" I asked and looked over at Ricky. 

"What do you all do for fun?" Ricky asked, I smiled then looked over at Harley and Bay.

"Well, we love dancing, drinking, skinny dipping." Harley said and I shot her the death stare. Ricky had mentioned that Chris was stright edge and I didn't want to make a bad impression.  "Remember when you got drunk and-"I cut her off.

"Haha yeah great we also like movies, shopping, and surfing. What else Bay?" I said. I looked at Bay, hoping that she would get what i'm trying to do. 

"Well on a Saturday night we go to the movies and or go to the club to dance." She said, looking back at me.

"I want to hear the story, Harley was telling." Balz said and I put my head in my hands. 

"Well Ash got drunk and uh stuff went down. She fought this girl and then we went back to her house. She has a pool and well we went swimming. " Harley summed it up and didn't add why I fought that girl. Which is good, because I'd look crazy. Also, I was incredibly drunk and I was happy that Harley didn't add the gory details. 

"Wow, that's um something." Ghost said and I looked up. No one made eye contact with me and I was happy about that, as well. 

"She is a fun drunk and an honest drunk." Bay said and everyone looked at me. I didn't want people to know what kind of drunk I am, especially Ricky's friends. But the judgy way they looked at me.