Chapter 23

Ashlynn's POV

"Okay, how about we take it easy and relax before your birthday. Okay?" Ricky asked and I slightly looked up at him. He was looking at me and his beautiful pale blue crystal eyes locked on mine.

"Okay. I know how we can relax." I said, with a smirk. I untwinded myself from Ricky, standing up and I slowly grabbed his hand. I bit my lip and lead him to the bathroom. 

"I am going to watch you take a bath?" Ricky asked, when I started the water and I smiled. 

"No." I said and poured some bubbles into the water. I looked at Ricky and wrapped my hands around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, slowly and softly brushed his lips against mine. When his cold piercing touched my lip I slightly shivered and Ricky smirked. 

"Are we just gonna stand here or are we going to get in?" He whispered in my ear and nodded to the bath. I bit my lip and pulled my shirt off. 

"Dose that answer your question?" I asked when I sat in the bath. Ricky smirked and stripped. He sat behind me and I turned the water off. I leaned back into his chest and he wrapped his tattooed arms around me. I smiled and looked up at him.

"What are you looking at?" He asked after a few minutes and I looked at the bubbles. I felt his grip tighten up and he kissed my bare neck. His lips left and my neck continued to tingle in the spot he kissed. He lifted a hand out of the soapy water and brushed his fingertips down my back.

"Ricky?" I asked in a very quite whisper. His hand sank back into the water and reattached to my hip. 

"Yes?" He asked and rested his chin on my shoulder. His chin was cold on my bare shoulder and it was soothing. 

"Why do you like me?" I asked and I didn't know where this came from. But at times I guess I do wounder. His chin left my shoulder and I turned my head. 

"Where is this coming from?" He asked and I looked at the floor. His hand lifted my chin up and left some bubbles on my chin. 

"I don't know. You don't have to answer." I said and wiped my chin on my shoulder. I looked back at the edge of the tub. 

"Well you are nice, funny, adorable, have great taste in music, and I love you." Ricky said and moved on of his hands from my waist to my hand. He laced his fingers with mine and I smiled a bit. 

"I love you too Ricky." I said and leaned back. "Ready to get out, before we get pruney?" I asked and sat up. 

"Sure thing baby girl." He said and I stood up. I shivered at how cold the air was and Ricky stood up next to me. He put his hand on my cheek and I let his warm touch fill my body with butterflies. He bent down and kissed me passionately. His tongue slipped into my mouth and we stood there kissing, naked, covered in bubbles. Ricky's hands traveled down my side and he gripped my hips. My hands were moving in Ricky's hair and I felt him smile. I shivered at the coldness again and Ricky broke the kiss. "Here." Ricky said and wrapped a black towel around me. Then he wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped on the rug by the tub. He reached a hand out and helped my out. 

"Thank you." I smiled and walked into the hallway. Then into the bedroom and began to look for clothes. Ricky came in after me. I found underwear and put them on. I put on a over sized sweater. I grabbed my brush and pulled my hair out of the bun. I sat on the bed and brushed the knots out. I didn't even notice that Ricky was laying on the other side of me. I looked over at him and his eyes were glued to me. "Why are you looking at me?" I asked and he shifted. 

"Because you look beautiful and the way the lights shine on your skin make you glow. The way your black hair makes your eyes pop and your pale lips barely match your skin tone. The way your hair falls perfectly by your sides and the way your smile makes me smile." He said. 

"You see all that?" I asked and tossed my brush on top of my bag, across the room. He sat up next to me and took his hand in mine. 

"I see all that and more." He said and kissed my cheek. I looked at my phone and it read 11:59. 

"It's almost my birthday, in 1 minute I will be exactly 21." I said and Ricky looked at me.

"Happy birthday babe girl." Ricky said and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I smiled. I leaned over and turned to light off. Ricky opened his arms and I laid in them. He wrapped around me and I breathed in the air. It smells like mint and Ricky. I smiled and pressed my body lightly against his. 

"Sweet dreams baby. I love you." I said and I looked at Ricky. His eyes were the only things I could see. 

"I love you too. Sweet dreams birthday baby girl." He said and I chuckled. I lightly pressed my lips against his. He pressed harder and after our kiss, I lay my head in his chest. Everything will be okay. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.