Chapter 42

Ashlynn's POV

"Ready to go babe?" Ricky's voice asked loudly, because my music was blasting in the background. I looked in the mirror black leggings, 'fuck you' sweater, Batman slippers, and my hair up in a messy bun. Yeah, I look like hell. I dragged my body down to Ricky's, by the front door. I sighed and shrugged.

"As ready as I will ever be." I said, forced a smile upon my face. His cold fingers intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked to the car. We drove to Chris's house and Balz opened the front door.

"Did you just rolled out of bed?" Balz asked, letting us in.

"No, if I just rolled out of bed then I would be on the floor and wearing my over sized unicorn t-shirt." I said, plopping into the couch.

"It's true, she didn't want to be lazy all day." Ricky added and he sat next to me. I tucked my knees into my chest and Ricky snaked his arm around my back, landing on my side.

"What did you do today?" Chris asked.

"Made breakfast, sat and watched Sons of Anarchy. Then got dressed and came hsere. " I said and everyone nodded.

"Sounds like a fun filled day. But Ashlynn, you and I should talk." Chris asked.

"K let's go outside." I suggested and he nodded. I dragged my sick body to the balcony, sitting on a chair and Chris sat next to me. "Mind if I smoke?" I asked and he looked at him.

"No go ahead. So what song do you want to sing?" He asked, I lit my cigarette and turned to face him.

"Contemptress, Wasp, Break the Cycle. For sure." I said and blew the smoke away. He nodded and looked at the sky, I think he was thinking.

"Creatures and America too." He said and I nodded. "Ashlynn, you look really skinny." He said looking at me.

"Really, you think?" I asked and he nodded, his eyes were popping his eyes out of his head. Was I really that skinny? I thought to myself.

"Yeah, are you eating?" He asked and I nodded, I put my cigarette out.

"Yeah, I am." I said, but I won't tell him. I won't tell anyone beside the two people I have already told, Tyler and Ryan-Ashley.

"Alright, but Ashlynn yon know you can tell me anything right?" He asked. I looked at the ground and sat there, starring "Ashlynn?" Chris asked. I looked up at him, tears blurred my vision and I felt arms wrap around me for a tight embrace held me. I sobbed into Chris's shoulder, quietly.

"If I tell you something, you promise, you won't tell anyone?" I asked as I sat back in the chair.

"Yes I promise. Please just tell me." He pleaded and I sighed, I held my stomach. "Your pregnant?" He asked, in a whisper.

"No, I am not and not planing to be." I said, he sighed in relief. "Since I moved in with Ricky, I have been vomiting in after I first eat that day." I said and I looked at my feet. My slippers were still on.

"Dose Ricky know." He asked. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"No, and you can't tell him, ever. Promise me Chris." I said and he put his hands on the back of his neck. "PROMISE ME CHRIS!" I yelled.

"Fine, did you tell anyone?" He asked.

"Yes, Tyler and Ryan-Ashley know." I confessed. I felt some weight lift off my back and chest. I feel like I can breath.

"Contemptress, Break the Cycle, Wasp, America, Creatures, Abigail, Devil's Night, Everyone sells Cocaine, Reincarnate, and Carry the torch." Chris said.

"Yeah, that's the songs we picked." He said.

"Alright, so we go to the party, in four days, then leave 5 days for tour." I said.

"Do we have to go?" Balz asked.

"Yes, since I am doing this to go on tour, for you. You have to suffer with me!" I said and everyone laughed. "Tell your girlfriend to meet me tomorrow at my place for,." I paused and then made a horrifide face. "Dress shopping." I said and collapsed into Ricky's lap.

"You really hate dresses don't you?" Ghost asked.

"Since 3rd grade." I shouted, my head was still in Ricky's lap. I felt Ricky's hand rub my back and I smiled.

"What time is it?" Ryan asked.

"Almost 12." Chris said and voice said with shock.

"We should go home babe." I heard Ricky's voice.

"Okay." I said and sat up. I hugged everyone, with a small kiss on the cheek. Then I got to Chris.

"Call me if you need anything, please. Tell Ricky." He whispered in my ear, as I hugged him.

"Thank you, I will later." I said and kissed his cheek. "Bye Krissy doll." I said with an evil smirk.

"Hey only Xenia calls me that!" he said. I got to the door.

"Who do you think told her what to call you." I said and chuckled. Ricky and I drove home. When we got there it was past 12.

"Good night babe. I love you." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Good night, love you too." I said and I cuddled into him. My cold skin pressed against his hot body. He shivered and then wrapped his arms around me. How am I going to tell him?