Chapter 58

Ricky's POV

"Let's order another drink!" Ashlynn hiccuped, to Bay. They were now on the ground and not on the bar, thank god. For a while I thought if one of them slipped they were gonna break their necks.

"No, baby. It's time all of us go home." I said, grabbing Ashlynn by the waist. The only thing that was keeping her standing was a bar stool and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Do we have too?" She slurred with a smile, plastered onto her face and she was looking at me, with her big blue eyes.

"Yes we have to." I said and with that, all the guys had a girl planted to their side, except Alex. He had Matt slung over his shoulder and Bret was helping Tyler. Chris grabbed Bay before she face-planted into the floor. As we walked out Ashlynn began to suck, kiss and bite on my neck.

"Ash babe, stop. Not now. You don't know what your doing." I said, trying to hold in how much I was turned on.

"Babe, you know you want to ." She said, pulling on my pants. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the car. I sat her in the back with the other girls and sat next to Chris, as he drove us to the hotel.

"See you tomorrow, remember we are going to Ashlynn's family's place for dinner/lunch." I said, as Ashlynn and I walked into our room. Well I was carrying her.

"Bye Krissy bear, I love you!" She yelled into the hallway and I closed the door, after putting her down on the floor. I leaned back against the door and Ashlynn walked over to me. She pressed her lips to my neck and played with my pants.

"Oh, my god. If you get mad at me in the morning, it's not my fault." I said. I give up trying to be gentlemen. I picked her up by her waist and carried over to the bed, lightly tossing her onto the bed. Soon enough clothes were flying and people we complaining,

~NEXT MORNING~

Ashlynn's POV

I woke to having a blaring headache and having to pee. I feel out of bed, naked. I peaked under the covers to see Ricky's pale, bare ass. I laid chest first on the bed and got to my legs. I turned around and face-planted into the bed.

"Fuck me." I said, loudish.

"Already did that last night." I herd a voice, I saw Ricky staring at me.

"I got that by how fucking sore I am down there." I said turning to face him.

"You said, harder and faster so that's what ended up happening." He said smiling. I sighed and crawled to the bathroom. "Nice ass." He said.

"Kiss it, Olson." I yelled, trying to sit on the toilet.

"Already did. I thought we had this discussion already." He said, I could hear the grin on his face. I sighed and did what I crawled into the bathroom to do. After I crawled about halfway out of the bathroom. Ricky picked me up and laid me back in bed. I got under the covers and cuddled into his chest, fuck clothes right now. Then the door, flung open. Everyone came in.

"Ewww. Get clothes on you sickos!" Bay yelled, she was in Chris's t-shirt and sunglasses. Balz took something off the couch from across the room and held it up. My thong from last night. Everyone turned to us, with faces of shock.

"I am not surprised, I could hear you in my room, across the hall and 4 rooms down." Ryan-Ashley said, sitting on the bed and Balz nodded. I turned bright red. Ricky got up, butt naked and took my underwear out of Balz's hand. I threw my head under the blankets.

"Ash, your phone is ringing." Someone said, sticking their hand under the blanket and gave me my phone, it was Brooke.

"Hello?" I asked, answering it.

"Hey, first thing. You butt-dialed me last night." She said, she sounded scared.

"What did you hear?" I asked and everyone in my room laughed.

"More that I want to know. That happened last night." She said.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Second, what time are you coming over?" She asked.

"Uh." I pulled my phone and looked at the time. 11 o'clock. "Uh, well I am still in bed. So i will be there about either 12:30 or 1:30." I said and she said okay.

"Who was that?" Someone asked, I popped my head just above the blankets.

"It was my cousin, Brooke. She was wondering when we were coming over." I said, Ricky was now in pants.

"Come on we need to go soon." I said. Then everyone started to walk out. "By the way, my family well the ones your meeting today is very very very religious." I said sighing. Everyone groaned and walked out.

"You can get up and get dressed now." Ricky said. I got up, he was sitting on the couch. He turned something on, on the TV. I sat in lap, still wearing nothing. I kissed his forehead.

"Go get dressed, your making me horny. I can't meet your family horny." He said and I grinned. I got up and went to the bathroom. I put on my lack bra and matching boy shorts. I put on black leggings, Batman sweater, black vans and my black Batman snap-back. I did simple black make-up and then we meet everyone downstairs. Bay and I were somewhat matching. She was wearing black beanie, black vans, yellow leggings, a sweater that was all black and had 'Batman is my savior' across it.

"Somewhat twins!" We yelled, looping hands. We went in the car. We had to take 3 cars. I was riding with Bay, Ryan-Ashley, Chris, Ricky, Balz and Bret. we listened to BOTDF's Sexting. Soon we got to my grandma's house. Ricky stared at the huge cross on the side of the house. We pulled into the drive way.

"Oh my god Ashlynn!" Someone screeched. Glade to be home...... Hehe NOT!