Chapter 27

Ashlynn's POV

We drove back home Ricky, Bay, Harley Matt, Alex and I were in the car driving in silence. We arrived at a house and I was lost.

"Where are we?" I asked and Ricky stopped the car. I turned to face him and lifted an eyebrow.

"We are at my house." Matt said and I nearly hit Ricky in the head, with my head.

"You are living here? In Pennsylvania?" I asked and Matt looked at Alex. He grinned. 

"What the hell did you two do?" Bay, Harley and I asked. They all laughed except us and we looked at one another. 

"Nothing, I just want to be closer to you guys." Matt said as we got out of the car. He stood next to me and I grabbed his shoulders, pulling him down to my height. I know he did something.

"Matt, I know a great lawyer and he is in Denver, but he can come here and help you. Just tell me what you did." I said and he chuckled.

"Ashlynn I seriously didn't do anything." He chuckled and looked at Alex.

"Alex, what did he do?" I asked and I was still gripping his shoulders.

"Nothing, we honestly wanted to be near you." Alex chuckled. I wiped a fake sweat again and let go of Matt. Then pulled him into a tight hug and smiled. He smells like expensive cologne and I was glade he was living here with me.

"Yay!" Harley and Bay said joining our hug. Then 2 more cars pulled up and everyone go out.

"The rest of the party is going to be inside my house." Matt said and I smiled. I went over to Ricky and jumped on his back.

"This is the best birthday I have had in a while." I whispered in his ear and he smiled. He carried me inside and we sat on the couch. "Wow I love the house." I smiled and Matt came over to me. He handed me a drink. "What's in it?" I asked.

"Your favorite Matt drink." He said with a smile and I looked at the glass.

"So it's 90% alcohol, 9% sugar, and 1% something else." I said and he nodded. I downed the whole drink and smacked my lips. "Vodka, whoa, a lot of vodka, skittles and gummy bears. Oh and you blended it so ice." I said and everyone looked at Matt. 

"Dang. I forgot how goo you are. When did I make it?" He asked and everyone snapped their necks in my direction. 

"Well it was some what watery and very cold. So you didn't make it today. Last night before you went to bed." I smiled and looked at him. 

"Are you a mother fucking mind reader or something?" Alex asked. 

"Why what's in it and when did you make it?" Bay and Harley asked. 

"I put skittles, gummy bears, vodka and blended it and made it last night before I went to bed." Matt said and looked at me. 

"That explains the fridge last." I said and everyone scooted away a bit. "What? Can I not guess and be exactly right?" I chuckled. 

"Okay, so I didn't know what to get you so. I am going to give you a free tattoo whenever you want one." Ryan-Ashley said. 

"Really?" I asked and smiled. 

"Yeah, Happy birthday love." She smiled and I went over to her. I hugged her tightly and she hugged back. 

"Okay, my turn!" Harley pipped up and I went back to the spot I was originally in. I was siting in between Ricky and Matt. Harley handed me a bag and I pulled things out. 

"Pierce The Veil t-shirt, Motionless In White t-shirt, and Hearist t-shirt. I love them thank you." I smiled and hugged her. 

"I knew you would." She smirked and I giggled. 

"Here." Alex and Matt handed me a brown bag. 

"Best wrapping paper ever guys." I chuckled and I opened it up. A picture of Matt, Alex and I. Also a ring. It was black and a gem in the middle. "Thank you." I smiled and hugged them both. 

"Glad you like it." Matt said. Then Allie and Ryan sent a box to me. 

"Thanks guys, I love it." I smiled and held up a bottle of Vodka. I giggled and everyone laughed. Angelo ran over to me and sat in my lap. He dug around in his pocket and pulled a condom out. He handed it to me and everyone laughed. 

"Here you go." He smiled and I laughed. Ricky's face went red and it made me laugh harder. "No here you go." He said handing me a box and reached for the condom. 

"No. honey. I will be needing that." I said and put the condom in my pocket. Everyone began laughing, Ricky smiled and shook his head. I opened the box and it was a bracelet with two ice skates, music note, and a heart. "Thank you, it's beautiful." I said and put it on. I hugged him tightly. He got off my lap and went to the other couch. Ghost walked over.

"Happy Birthday." He said and smiled. He handed me a little bag and smiled. I opened the bag and smiled. I pulled out a stuffed unicorn and hugged it.

"Oh my effing god, I love it!" I screamed and jumped up. I hugged Ghost tightly and everyone laughed at how much I loved this unicorn.

"I am glad, name it." He smiled.

"It's name is Paul." I decided and everyone looked at me weirdly. "What? You like that name?" I asked to toy and I pushed his head down. "Haha, see Paul likes the name Paul." I smiled.

"Good name babe." Ricky said kissing my head. Kylie came over to me and handed me a bag. There was a tiny bottle of Gin and my favorite Steven King book, signed.

"Oh my god, How the hell did you get my favorite Steven King book signed? How did you know?" I asked and hugged her.

"Bay said your favorite book was IT by Steven King." She said and I hugged her again.

"I love you Kylie." I said and kissed her forehead. She laughed.

"What about me?" Ricky asked with a puppy face and big eyes.

"Awe I love all of you." I said and went over to Ricky. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. Balz stood up and handed me a box and smiled. I opened the box. "Heartist tickets." I screamed and jumped on the couch. I was holding on the them and danced around the room. "I have Heartist tickets!" I screamed. "Thank you Balz!" I yelled and hugged him.

"I am glad you like them." He said.

"Okay, my turn to give the birthday girl her gift." Ricky smiledd and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he lead me to the door.

"Say good-bye and we are having you and I time." He smiled.

"Bye you guys, I love you." I said and hugged all of them. I walked over to Ricky and began to walk out the door, with all the gifts.

"Don't forget to use that condom, we don't want a little Ricky or you running around just yet!" Angelo yelled and everyone laughed. I chuckled and closed the door.