Chapter 52

Bay's POV

It's been three days since Ashlynn left, she hasn't called or texted anyone. Ricky hasn't left his room and the rest of us haven't done anything, but stay at Ricky's. My phone started buzzing, I looked at the number, unknown.

"Hello?" I asked, picking it up and everyone looked at me.

"Is this Bay, Rose?" A man asked and I began to get worried.

"Yeah, who is this?" I asked.

"This is Dr. Smity at Aurora Hospital, we have an Ashlynn Love here." He said and my heart dropped, my stood up.

"Is she okay? What's wrong with her?" I asked and began to pace.

"She was with her family and she began to throw up, she is asleep. But here family insisted we call you. She has bulimia." He said and I felt water stream down my cheeks. "Hold on a Derick Ever wants to speak to you. He said.

"Put him on the phone." I said and everyone was looking at me, whispering. I couldn't understand, so I ignored them.

"Hello, Bay?" Derick asked and even thought I knew he couldn't see me, I smiled.

"Yeah, it's me. How is she?" I asked, my voice cracked.

"She wants to see you, Chris, Ghost, Ryan-Ashley, Tyler Angelo, Bret, Davey, Kelly, Balz, Kylie, Allie, and Ryan." He said and I nodded. "Also, Matt and Alex." He said.

"We all want to see her." I said.

"Come down, see her. See you mom. Come on." He said.

"I will, I don's anyone else but I will." I said and hung up. Bret wrapped an arm around me and wiped the tears I had left.

"Who was that?" Chris asked and everyone had hopeful.

"That was a Doctor from Aurora, Ashlynn is in the hospital." I said.

"Why is she in Aurora?" Ryan-Ashley asked, Bret was holding me tighter.

"That's where she used to live. Before Texas and here." Ricky said and he was a hot mess. Boxers, plain white tank, hair not brushed, he had a little but of facial hair but not much.

"If you go then you need to fucking get dressed, shower, shave, brush everything and pack." I said and he went back into his room. The water started to run. "I think Ashlynn will is asleep." I said.

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"Because she hates hospitals ever since you know. The Angel problem." I said and they all nodded.

Ashkynn's POV
I was laying in a hospital bed, my dad, Molly and my grandparents were by my bed.
"How are you feeling?" Molly, my step mother asked.
"Well, I am stuck in bed, I'm in a hospital unable to leave and the people I love are here and a million miles away, coming here. To most likely yell and cry. How do you think I am doing?" I snapped.
"Ashlynn, you will be fine they won't yell at you. Cry yes but they can't be mad at you for this." My dad said, grabbing my hand.
"I need to go get your sisters, do you want MW to bring them here so they cab say hi to you?" Molly asked.
"Bring them here I guess." I said and she kissed my dad, then walked out the door.
~2 DAYS LATER~
"Oh my god is that her, she looks so small, and fragile." I herd a voice say, it sounded like Allie, or Kylie.
"She has bulimia, I don't think she put weight on." Someone said. I couldn't tell who. I opened my eyes. The room was cluttered with people Harley and Ricky included.
"Hey guys." I said quitly but loud enough for a few to hear.
"Oh my god ashlynn are you okay, how are you I missed you so much." Ryan-Ashley said hugging me and I hugged back.
"I am alright and what about you. I have missed you too." I said with a weak smile. Everyone gave me a hug, except Ricky. He looked so broken, he was so okae like he hasn't seen the sun in forever. His eyes were lifeless and full of tears.
"Okay we're going to the hotel to check in be back soon." They said and hugged me good-bye.
"Ricky can you stay with me please?" I asked, he nodded and sat down next to me. "Come here." I said and patted the bed. I missed him, so much. He sat next to .me and I pulled him into a hug. He to sob on my neck and I patted his hair.
"Ashlynn I am sorry." He cried and laid my head on his.
"Its okay I am here and alive. Barely but I am here. I live you so much Ricky. I am sorry I left." I whispered I his ear.
"Dont be sorry I was an ass." He said and I nodded.
"Lets talk about it later. Come on lay with me." I said and we got comfortable and soon after we both were asleep