Chapter 64

Odin snarls, his eyes flashing with fury as he unleashes a barrage of attacks upon Toga. But Toga is prepared, his senses honed by years of battle and experience. He moves with an otherworldly grace, dodging Odin's blows with ease as if he can foresee Odin's every move. However, Odin is no mere opponent; he is a god of war, unmatched in his ferocity and cunning. With each passing moment, his attacks grow more relentless, his fury burning like a wildfire that threatens to consume everything in its path.

I'm not sure how long Toga will be able to dodge Odin's skills successfully, and it seems like I'm not the only worried one here. I notice Sesshomaru's anxiousity building up, seeing him fist his hand with blood dripping from it. He is angry, I can understand that. He is angry because he is aware that Odin is extremely powerful, and that his powers won't be enough to stop that beast in a God's clothing.

I keep my eyes on Sesshomaru for a moment and notice his expression change. He looks like he is determined to do something. As that thought crosses my mind, Sesshomaru moves towards the barrier in an attempt to leave. However, the moment he takes a step outside the barrier, the air thins out like it doesn't exist, Toga instantly appears in front of Sesshomaru and harshly pushes him back inside the barrier, warning him, "Don't you dare take one step outside this barrier." Toga's protective gesture highlights the gravity of the situation; he knows the danger that lies beyond the barrier and is determined to keep us safe.

The only thought that comes to my mind is how Toga is fighting Odin with nearly no air. How is he moving at this Godspeed and with a clear mind? Did I save Toga from Ryukotsusei to see him die fighting a God?

Odin's rage fuels his every strike. He points his Sceptre towards the sky as it gets hit by lightning. My eyes widen at the sight of it simultaneously transforming into three different weapons. Odin dashes at Toga attempting to attack him with everything he has. On the other hand, Toga must adapt quickly to counter the shifting tactics of Odin's Sceptre. The sword form slashes through the air with deadly precision, the spear form thrusts with unstoppable force, and the hammer form smashes down with earth-shattering power.

Toga dances on the edge of danger, his senses heightened to their peak as he anticipates Odin's every move. He dodges, weaves, and parries, his movements a mesmerizing display of combat prowess. With every clashing sword sound, the sky roars, the ground trembles beneath their feet, and the very air crackles with energy as their battle reaches its crescendo. Yet, even with his unmatched skill, Toga knows that he cannot afford to let his guard down for even a moment against a foe as formidable as Odin.

Meanwhile, within the barrier, the rest of us watch in awe and trepidation as the clash between these two forces of nature unfolds before us. Sesshomaru, his earlier frustration momentarily forgotten in the face of such a spectacle, watches with a mixture of admiration and concern for his father.

But as the battle rages on, it becomes increasingly clear that Toga cannot sustain this level of intensity indefinitely. Despite his incredible skill and determination, he is only mortal, and Odin is a God whose power seems limitless.

Toga's struggle to breathe is now visible and threatening, giving Odin an opening. Odin disappears in thin air and appears above Toga with his Sceptre in the form of the divine hammer. Toga instantly puts up Tessaiga to shield Odin's attack. However, Odin's smile brings us to the inevitable end. 

A rain of a shattered Tessaiga stops time. I find myself holding Odin's Hammer with both my hands at full power. Athanasia must have jumped in at the last moment before Toga could get smashed down. 

"Sorry Father, I won't stand back any longer," Sesshomaru states as he steps outside the barrier. "You will be the God of nothing," He continues which triggers Odin that pulls him away from me.

Sesshomaru opens his arms in the air and releases his poison, merging it with Odin's aura. Athanasia curses under her breath and hollers at Inuyasha to hear her, "Inuyasha, call Anibus immediately."

Without noticing, I hear Anubis' voice, "There is no need to call for me." I glance down near the location of the barrier, noticing Anubis' huge hand on Sesshomaru's shoulder, stopping him from spreading his poison.

"Do not underestimate your powers, Sesshomaru. Your poison isn't just God killing, it erases them from existence. However, if you do that now, you will erase everyone here from existence, leaving me no chance to save any of them," Anubis elaborates, shocking everyone present.

Sesshomaru bites his lips and looks up at me. He seems lost and uncertain of what to do. I'm sorry, but I have no clue what to do either. Our only champion is his father and he will not be able to withstand Odin's attacks anymore. I shake my head at Sesshomaru, knowing what his mind is filled with. Even though my love for you is unstable, I won't allow you to sacrifice yourself for my sake. 

Killing Odin was never part of the storyline.

My presence here was never part of the storyline.

Therefore, I have to put an end to this. I smile at Sesshomaru and turn in Odin's direction. "I am the only one who deserves to end you," Athanasia states with eyes filled with determination.

Unexpectedly, in an instance Odin's aura disappears from the scene, leaving him standing stranded and us in confusion. 

"Unworthy- That's what you have always been. Gods bring light, clear minds, protect the weak and fulfil their dreams. Look at yourself Odin, none of that describes you. Therefore, with the power of the Gods, I strip you of your title," The unfamiliar voice beckons, only Athanasia's smile is unmatched.

'It's Ra,' She clarifies to me, but I'm unable to see him, only his voice reaches us.

"You are not a God, Odin. You are a Berserk," Ra continues and hits Odin to the ground with a gigantic pillar of light force that rips his winges and shatters his Sceptre.

I take my time to land near the enormous hole, waiting for the air to clear and for Odin to come up. As Odin ascends and struggles to stand up, Athanasia mocks, "A God never suited you anyway." She brings her hand in front of her. When she is about to burst Odin into a million pieces, Sesshomaru appears behind Odin and instantly puts both his palms on Odin's head, releasing a surge of his poison while looking me in the eyes as if  telling me, 'He will die by my hand.'

I angrily bite my lips, and as I'm about to say something amidst Odin's screams of agony, he harshly grabs my wrist, bringing me to an endless nightmare.

"I will take you down with me."